Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,006 members, 7,880,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye (475 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by farem: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2018
I did not discuss Ambode with Tinubu, I am not a politician – Adeboye

ON September 17, 2018 3:25 PM /
IN News / Comments
By Nwafor Sunday

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye has denied report published by one of the national dailies NOT VANGUARD, that he spoke with the leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Akinwumi Ambode’s second term bid.
Adeboye at RCCG convention
Disclosing this through his tweeter handle, Adeboye averred that he has never been involved in any intra or inter party politics in Nigeria and would likely never be in future.
In the purported report, the paper said that a source close to Tinubu, who chose to be anonymous because he was not authorized to speak on the matter, confirmed that there was a conversation between the APC leader and Pastor Adeboye on Ambode’s second term.
The paper said, “We authoritatively gathered that Pastor Adeboye’s intervention is one of the latest moves by Ambode to persuade Tinubu to support his second term bid just like he did in 2015.
“It was learnt that the revered Christian leader had inquired through telephone conversation with Tinubu to know how the issue of the APC primary could be resolved.
“But the former governor insisted on direct primaries in the interest of fairness and justice for those who had obtained the APC forms for governorship primary in the party.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/i-did-not-discuss-ambode-with-tinubu-i-am-not-a-politician-adeboye/
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by Genhenry01(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2018
The church of God has lost its credibility... these so called men of God need to go back and ask God for forgiveness... " for am have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by mitcheldaniela5(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Genhenry01:
The church of God has lost its credibility... these so called men of God need to go back and ask God for forgiveness... " for am have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
he might be honest with his statement, i guess. what we shall keep watching.

Are you looking for a perfet fit for a business just like us? why not signup for Free 30days Demo with us. http://scrollconsultmgt.com/sageone
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by simple250: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Guilty Conscience cheesy

Stop explaining we understand
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by NobodyKnows(m): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2018
mitcheldaniela5:
he might be honest with his statement, i guess. what we shall keep watching.
Honest, my foot!
Who doesn’t know CAN is the religious arm of PDP and they’ve become pdp mouthpiece too.
Clowns
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by royalamour(m): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2018
But wait a sec. Is Tinubu truly the owner of Lagos and the sole decision maker for all the people that lives in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 3:32am On Sep 18, 2018
royalamour:
But wait a sec. Is Tinubu truly the owner of Lagos and the sole decision maker for all the people that lives in Lagos?
sophisticated moròns say he is their leader
Re: I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician -- Adeboye by Mynd44: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2018

(1)

Boko Haram kills own commander who attempts to surrender / Oyo APC Primary: Akala Withdraws, Makes #onejosephtegbe Trend Online / Buhari,aisha Arrives Abuja From New York Minute's Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.