Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,457 members, 7,926,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Penultimate Student Of Mouau Commits Suicide ---Adesina Adekanle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Penultimate Student Of Mouau Commits Suicide ---Adesina Adekanle (267 Views)

MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday / Afere Olawale -- The People's Advocate Written By Adesina Adekanle / Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Penultimate Student Of Mouau Commits Suicide ---Adesina Adekanle by schoolexponaija: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2018
A PENULTIMATE STUDENT OF MOUAU COMMITS SUICIDE ---Adesina Adekanle

Reports reaching our desk now have it that, a 400 level student of Michael Okpara University, Umuahia (MOUAU) by name Louis Chigozirim Ihejirika took his own life by hanging himself with an undisclosed reason.

"Below is what his friend by name Nwachukwu Stella posted on her facebook"

It read "With a heavy heart, we the 400 level students of (B.Agric) announces the death of one of us by name Louis chigozirim Ihejirika who died mysteriously by hanging himself", at first we taught it was a joke but on getting to the scene ground I saw my man already dead.

The whole doors and windows was locked but with the help of the (3) three students who went with me, the Almaco was forced open and behold Louis on a ceiling fan hook with white polo and his black jean trousers already dead. I know we can't question God but I strongly believe he should have an answer and reason behind this suicide.

As we embark on a prayer, we believe God will reveal everything hidden in the eyes of man that propelled this handsome, brilliant and sound young man to take his own life by Hanging. Louis have been my close friend and departmental mate but at this point I am heartbroken because there is nothing in this life that can make you take your own life without seeking my advice.

But, I pray God to give your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. RIP Louis Jackson!

More importantly, the management of EXPONEWS admonishes 'EVERYONE' to save 08162134335 as EXPONEWS, PRO and kindly send us DM on WhatsApp to save YOURS. So, that you would get WhatsApp Status Updates|Gists|Happenings|Gossips|Exponews|Best Jokes|Education and More -- YOURTV

FOLLOW Our Social Media@exponewsreporters

Kindly, Add @Exponews, PRO [0816213433]
Re: A Penultimate Student Of Mouau Commits Suicide ---Adesina Adekanle by youngest85(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Say no to gambling

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Best Comedian Wins 300k In Another State-wide Comedy Contest / Extension Of Admission Into JUPEB And PREGEGREE Programmes / Not Staying Long In The Pool - IELTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.