Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Can I Do This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Do This? (601 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do This? by Csc42554: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
hello nairalanders!! am a worker in one company and recently some site has been blocked like facebook,youtube and nairaland so that we will not be able to access them.pls i need a method that i can use to open all these i have tried all the method that i know the blocking is very powerful.please i will appreciate your quick responce thank you
Re: How Can I Do This? by sophianah(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
My candid advice, though you may notreally like it
If some sites are blocked, possibly, they felt it's disturbing ur work or distracting u, then forget about the sites while in d office, u can get personal internet connection in d house and access those sites in ur house, I believe u prefer being denied access to some sites rather then being sacked, think abt it
Re: How Can I Do This? by Csc42554: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
yes thank you i appreciate it but the nature of my job it can get to the level of sack my dept does not require to much wahala is because of one particular that those site were blocked, if you know it iwill appreciate it if you tell me thanks
Re: How Can I Do This? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
freedom, tor, freegate
Re: How Can I Do This? by Albato(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
Take the advice and limit yor browsing to the house. Any method you wish to adopt will amount to bypassing security settings otherwise known as hacking. Its criminal to misuse computer resources or try to obtain access without permission or via illicit methods.

If you insist, talk to your admin to upgrade your account.

(1) (Reply)

Zain Modem For Sales / I Need Onspeed Software, Where Can I Get It, Please Help / Bulk Sms Website For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.