Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Apple Ios 12 Now Available For Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Ios 12 Now Available For Download (257 Views)

Iphone 5S To Get Ios 12 Update, Tho 5 Years Old / Ios 12 Latest Features / Ios 12 Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ios 12 Now Available For Download by clickloaded(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Apple has released iOS 12, its latest operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users as it had earlier promised.

iOS 12 is compatible with iPhone 5s and later, all iPad Air and iPad Pro models, iPad 5th generation, iPad 6th generation, iPad mini 2 and later and iPod touch 6th generation.

The iOS 12 update brings Improved Performance, Siri Shortcuts, Memoji, Screen Time, Shared AR Experiences and more.
How to Install iOS 12 Update

Go to Settings>>General>>software update
Download and install. The file is about 1.24GB in size.

In addition to that, Apple also released watchOS 5.0 for Apple Watch users. The watchOS 5 comes with an array of features like Walkie Talkie feature that lets you talk directly to family members using an Apple Watch. You can fire off a voice clip directly to another watch user with a tap of the wrist.

And finally, It has also released tvOS 12 for Apple TV that brings new Aerial Screensavers, Zero Sign-On, Dolby Atmos Support and more.

Download Apple iOS 12 Now Available via @clickloadedc - https://www.clickloaded.com.ng/2018/09/download-apple-ios-12-now-available.html
Re: Apple Ios 12 Now Available For Download by TOMMIEYIKES: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Where did you get a figure of 1.2gb from undecided
Mine is 1.57gb

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Repair My Ps3 / Facebook, Google To Takle Spread Of Fake News / In Need Of Infinix Hot 4pro Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.