Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) (1051 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by NairaMedia: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
A 44-year-old Nigerian national has been nabbed in Hyderabad, Malaysia for peddling drugs.

The Excise and Enforcement officials arrested Okechukwu Joseph, near Pantai Hospitals in Ipoh and seized 12 grams of cocaine from him on Monday, September 17.

Okechukwu, a resident of Ipoh, was engaged by another Nigerian drug peddler from Kuala Lumpur to sell the drug in the city on a commission basis.
Assistant excise superintendent N Anji Reddy said came to the city recently to supply drugs to customers.
“The kingpin of the racket operating from Kuala Lumpur was known with a code name ‘Government’.

Okechukwu saved his number with the same name. Usually, the kingpin used to receive the drug from an unidentified source, which was handed over to Okechukwu who sold it for MYR 7,000 per g,” Reddy said.

Amuzu told the officials that 'government' gets order for supply of cocaine, which later are forwarded to him.
The probe also revealed that Okechukwu had customers in Ipoh, Miri, Malacca and other areas in the city.

The Excise Department officials handed him and the drugs to the police. They are planning to book a case under Foreigners Act with other sections as the accused does not have a passport.

Officials seized a cellphone and 20,000 cash from Okechukwu.

"As Okechukwu does not have a legal resident permit, we lodged a complaint with Banjara Hills police asking them to book a case under the Foreigners Act, " he added.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/44-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-with.html

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Malaysian policemen should allow OKECHUKWU to develope their country for them,

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin

Say no more na dem

"..Okechukwu Joseph.."

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Reporting live from.. ikeja.... Na dem. The hardworking people.. the developer... grin grin grin Okechukwu Joseph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by GavelSlam: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na wa.
Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
NairaMedia:
A 44-year-old Nigerian national has been nabbed in Hyderabad, Malaysia for peddling drugs.
The Excise and Enforcement officials arrested Okechukwu Joseph, near Pantai Hospitals in Ipoh and seized 4 grams of cocaine from him on Friday, September 17

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
D speed I take rush enter this thread ehhh pass Hussain Bolt.
Wasn't disappointed sha

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Okechukwu Joseph,

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by j1mmy: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2018
J1mmy i agree with you.

Chinua Achebe said in 1936 :

"A Igbo MUST go to prison at least once in his lifetime as a Muslim goes to Mecca"
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2018
This people are very intrepid.
If death sentence can't deter them from peddling drug,I wonder what will.
I don't why some people take foolish risks;risks that outweigh the gains

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Why?? Igbos get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Okechukwu Joseph

OSU amaka
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by adslipps: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
OP u are a deceitful reporter. This happened in India and not Malaysia.
Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na wa ooooooo
Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Igbo ajoka

1 Like

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Everybody is a kingpin to these nairaland writers even a small time drug dealer sef, they will call him kingpin.
Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by SeunIsMad: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
IgboAmaka...
Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin

Re: 44-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In Malaysia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl Goes Mad After Sleeping With Married Man / Police Nab Kidnappers Terrorising Arondizuogu In Imo(photos) / Graphic Photos: 6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.