Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar (245 Views)

Rev Oluoma: Do Not Vote For PDP If You Believe In Equitable Power Rotation / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar by DailyNaijaDO: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
President Buhari has vowed that he will continue to maintain fairness in making Federal appointments, just as allegations of lopsided appointments continue to trail him.

He made the promise yesterday while speaking with a delegation of Akwa Ibom state elders in the state house Abuja.

In his words: “I have taken note of your appreciation of appointments into the Federal Service from your state. I assure you that I shall continue to be fair and equitable in federal appointments to all states of the country."...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/i-shall-continue-to-be-fair-and-equitable-in-my-appointments-president-muhammadu-buhari-vows.
Re: I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar by Shelumiel: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
This issue of "fairness " should be dropped because it's really starting to stink .
Re: I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar by Belluchii: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
President Buhari has always moved for fairness;coming from Mr President he has made a promise to continue to be fair and equitable and so he will.....he is a man of integrity and would not fail to be fair in all his appointments...I believe PMB has nothing to hide, it is only does that think negative of him that go around shading the President on all negative speeches, but he always puts them in check, PMB is one who has worked hard for a better Nigeria.
Re: I Shallcontinuetobefairand Equitable In Myappointments President Muhammadu Buhar by lakeside23: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
lol....in deed he has grin grin grin grin
Belluchii:
President Buhari has always moved for fairness;coming from Mr President he has made a promise to continue to be fair and equitable and so he will.....he is a man of integrity and would not fail to be fair in all his appointments...I believe PMB has nothing to hide, it is only does that think negative of him that go around shading the President on all negative speeches, but he always puts them in check, PMB is one who has worked hard for a better Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Support Any Aspirant That Wins PDP Presidential Ticket — Sen. Mark. / Ex-lg Boss Lauds Okowa’s Kind Gesture Over Unpaid LG Staff Salaries / BREAKING: Osun Rerun: INEC Declares APC Candidate, Oyetola Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.