Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ghanaians Are Too Judgmental – Hot And Sexy Model, Jessica Larny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Are Too Judgmental – Hot And Sexy Model, Jessica Larny (1148 Views)

Ghanaians Are Obsessed With Sex – Lydia Forson / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Are Too Judgmental – Hot And Sexy Model, Jessica Larny by WotzupNG: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ghanaian model, Jessica Larny has disclosed that her country people are quick to pass judgment over anything they believe is wrong.

According to the model who is into boudoir photography, the notion the people have over such is why she doesn’t do her shoot in the country.

Boudoir photography is a niche area within portrait photography and is a mash-up of portraiture, fashion, fine art, glamour and erotic photography.

For Jessica Larny, the insults she will get from Ghanaians is what is discouraging her from bringing such art to the country.

“I have been doing these shoots for years as a model and from my little experience in Ghana; I do not think Ghana is ready for such shoots or for such pictures to be circulated.

“The insults and name calling and tagging can even want to make you drop your career. That is the more reason, the works I have done over the years are not for the people here but for clients and photographers.

“There are different types of models, whilst others will prefer to be known for swimsuits, some would prefer doing for accessories. These are normal here and acceptable but the Boudoir is not and so when they see it, they start tagging you a bad girl and pouring all kinds of curse words on you which is not fair,” she added.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/jessica-larny-ghanaians-judgmental/

Re: Ghanaians Are Too Judgmental – Hot And Sexy Model, Jessica Larny by KendrickAyomide: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
i just open thread una just they use yansh stone my face. this is sexual harassment

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To His Babymama, Shola’s Shocking Exposé / Nollywood Stars, AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Get Set To Make Hollywood Debut / Actress Opeyemi Ayeola Steps Out Dazzling In Newly Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.