Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again (35133 Views)

Ogun PDP Crisis: Jimi Lawal Writes EFCC, ICPC, Denies Forging Delegates List / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by linusbnn(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos sabi defend corrupt people sha...

grin grin grin

No be defence,na just simple common sense naim you lack. Receive sense ijn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by solex1988(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Oya now,over to EFCC
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by atilla(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Efcc messed up. They are setting the stage for him to claim asylum easily.
They can't even manage this case successfully
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by Neoteny(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2018
westcole:
Do you presumed people to be guilty of an offense even when they have not been investigated? sometimes as a security organisation they need to stay nutral in all thier dealings. it's wrong to have put his name on watch list even when no substantial evidence has been gather against him

Excuse me?!

Are you for real?

Ok. When Robert Mueller had the FBI break into Paul Manafort's home with a search warrant, was he already adjudged guilty?

No.

It's called probable cause

Cops arrest you if they think you're a suspect, they can detain you, they can search you confiscate your property, and yes...place you on a watchlist.

He's a suspect with a high probability of taking flight; naturally they placed him on a watchlist. That alone does not presume guilt or innocence; only in a court is that determined.
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by Sattie: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Dansiki1:
You should keep writing useless letters but I assured you that you won't have the opportunity to escape.
You'll be dragged from your home at exactly 12.01am 17 Oct 2018 to EFCC office in Abuja.

Meaning what Hmmmm I see Nigeria heading for revolution soonest if this doesn't stop.
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by Olumyco(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2018
For the fact that EFCC has mismanaged this issue, Fayose can easily take advantage of them in the law court. He said he had circulated their letters with his solicitors. Thus preparing for them. For tweeting dat statement and watch listing him can be used against them in the law court. EFCC don score own goal
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again by godliman: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2018
rejoice4eva:
I don't know how Nigeria got to where we are . Injustice, pride , nepotism, tribalism, gross inefficiency and abuse of office everywhere. Yet we can not speak with one voice and condemn these evil doers , who call themselves leaders. It is Fayose's turn today , ...

Whose turn will it be next?
You dont know how we got into this mess? Ask buhari, he brought us here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Traffic Spots In Lagos / Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.