Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,106 members, 7,919,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

Get Quick Loan In 24hours. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Quick Loan In 24hours. (380 Views)

How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Quick Loan In 24hours. by nmamatilda: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Zedvance Finance. A bespoke multifaceted financial institution which offer credit and loan opportunities to Salary Earners / executives / HNI's @ competitive and lowest interest rate.

Our array of product also covers features of BUYOVER of existing facility and repricing at the best interest rate in the market currently of between 3.9% - 4.5%.

We will appreciate your interest in accessing our consumer loan facility.

Below are required documents for your attention to access our pre-quaified credit offer.

1. Completed Loan Application form (attached in the mail)
2. A recent passport photograph
3. A valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, International passport or National identity card)/voter’s card.
4. Staff identity card.
5. Six months bank statement March 2018 till Date to be sent in PDF copy directly from your bank tostatements@zedvance.com and copy matilda.ohiagbara@zedvance.com
6. Pension Statement. (Negotiable)
7. Postdated cheques or REMITA (Direct Debit)that covers the loan tenor for repayment.
8. Letter of Employment / Confirmation or letter of promotion .
9. Utility bill (Lawma / IKEDC / EKEDC.

For further enquiries please call08032419351 or contact the undersigned via matilda.ohiagbara@zedvance.com

Regards...
Re: Get Quick Loan In 24hours. by Veraci: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Not the best offer but isn's worst! I guess 3 years ago I would take it because I had really bad times. My wife leaves me, my credit history was actually in the bad situation. I didn't know how to be but I found the information about the banks that don't use chexsystems. I create another credit card in a different bank without ChexSystems. I climbed out of the abyss of poverty and start the new life! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Open A New Account In Forex / How Can I Make Money With My Free 12hrs Airtime? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 For 35k Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.