Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. (470 Views)

Governor Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan Vows To Not End Rift With His Boss / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
This underage boy Master ifesinachi Emmanuel Nwaeti, from Izii lga Ebony State Nigeria , was stranded at Iyana ipaja under bridge bus stop begging police that he wants to go back to Ebony State, That his master throw him out of the house since yesterday night.

General public who has useful information shouldd b of help.

Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by vanbonattel: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rejected stone can become a corner stone in future
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
The police should ask the boy to take them to his 'boss' nah. The boss would then tell police where in Ebonyi he picked him from.

Is it rocket science?
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by RareDiamonds: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
May God help him.
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by satelliteDISH(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
bring the boy to Benin city. I will take care of him and also put him in school. see my number below.
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This underage boy Master ifesinachi Emmanuel Nwaeti, from Izii lga Ebony State Nigeria , was stranded at Iyana ipaja under bridge bus stop begging police that he wants to go back to Ebony State, That his master throw him out of the house since yesterday night.

General public who has useful information shouldd b of help.

Why are u posting his pix ?
What is you motive
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by EmirAbj: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wallahi His Boss Na Woman, I Know For Sure, Most Nigerian Women Are Heartless And Wicked
Re: Underage Emmanuel Nwaeti Stranded After Been Driven Out By His Boss. by mymadam(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
obrigado080:
The police should ask the boy to take them to his 'boss' nah. The boss would then tell police where in Ebonyi he picked him from.

Is it rocket science?

undecided I wonder ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State: Is It Not Religious / PDP Presidential Primary: How Wike Is Working With Buhari To Destroy Party – Ade / “Where is my future?” - Bukola Saraki With Nigeria Youth Representative At PDP C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.