Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo (24461 Views)

Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 / Powede Eniola Awujo Son, Tobechi, Celebrates 1st Birthday / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by adecz: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
B4 fa?

Na me for give her car??
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
She is 1 hell of a fine afonja babe kiss

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by CSTR1005: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
She is 1 hell of a fine afonja babe kiss
Before nko?

I have not seen an igbo man that married an ugly or potential,-less Yoruba girl.
I have not in all the years.

They always go for the LIT ones among them. Top class Both in beauty and career.

Even tekno no fall our hand.

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by patrickcollins: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Simplep:
Beautiful
Sleep don dey d mod eye for posting dis twice,oga don high
Hahahaha, abeg no be shifting work, na sleep sweet pass for this life, ask serious students burning night candle
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Simbrixton(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Smart igbos are marrying yoruba women i like interethnic marriages dey secure our unity
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by MrMystrO(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Which kind tokunbo second hand cotonou car be this.

If it ain't tear rubber it's shit, next please

Lol see this one
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by DoTheNeedful: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2018
CSTR1005:

Before nko?

I have not seen an igbo man that married an ugly or potential,-less Yoruba girl.
I have not in all the years.

They always go for the LIT ones among them. Top class Both in beauty and career.

Even tekno no fall our hand.

If I tear you slap there undecided

You don see Yourba guys wey follow Igbo chic wey no fine before? Even those with good careers. I have lost count of Igbo doctors, lawyers and other young top flyers that my Yoruba demons don snatch from una.
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oriaku di ya ...you deserve it !

I thought wedding anniversaries are meant to give each other gifts?

How come Nigerian women don't give out gifts?? Don't tell me the women in Nigeria don't know the road to car stores. ..

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by vickydevoka(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

How come Nigerian women don't give out gifts??
bcus a typical 9ja woman is stingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Neminc: 4:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Mariangeles(f): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

How come Nigerian women don't give out gifts?? Don't tell me the women in Nigeria don't know the road to car stores. ..
Who told you Nigerian women don't give out gifts to their husbands ?? Of course they do !

When you love someone with all your heart, you'd want to make that someone happy and giving out gifts to the one you love makes you happy also...it gives a certain satisfaction

It's just that it's a woman's thing to show people what her husband gave her ( Showing her pride in the one she loves )
Wouldn't you want your wife to let people know how proud she is of you ??
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Mariangeles(f): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2018
vickydevoka:

bcus a typical 9ja woman is stingy
That is not true .
A stingy person is a stingy person whether male or female...

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by jesmond3945: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Congrats to her but I expected her to be wise about this publicity she has succeded in exposing her husband to all these ferocious beings. Anyway congrats.
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by CSTR1005: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If I tear you slap there undecided

You don see Yourba guys wey follow Igbo chic wey no fine before? Even those with good careers. I have lost count of Igbo doctors, lawyers and other young top flyers that my Yoruba demons don snatch from una.
lol.
I see it everyday.

Yoruba men rarely marry the best igbo women. It is always an mgbeke.
Though an average igbo girl is prettier than an average Yoruba, but it is average nonetheless.

Even davido with all his money, got an average looking mgbeke that dropped out of school.

Igbo men don't fancy Yoruba ladies as a rule, but when we do, it is always the best class.

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Who told you Nigerian women don't give out gifts to their husbands ?? Of course they do !

When you love someone with all your heart, you'd want to make that someone happy and giving out gifts to the one you love makes you happy also...it gives a certain satisfaction

It's just that it's a woman's thing to show people what her husband gave her ( Showing her pride in the one she loves )
Wouldn't you want your wife to let people know how proud she is of you ??

I believe you've been on this platform for year or months,.... How many times have you seen a topic like this "Nigerian woman purchases 5m car for her husband"?

Or.. How many Nigerian women have you seen purchasing cars for their husbands in reality?
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Mariangeles(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

I believe you've been on this platform for year or months,.... How many times have you seen a topic like this "Nigerian woman purchases 5m car for her husband"?

Or.. How many Nigerian women have you seen purchasing cars for their husbands in reality?
The question should be ...How many men would want to announce to the whole world that their wives bought them cars or even bigger, houses ??

Because I know of some that their wives bought lands, vehicles for...it's no big deal believe me
The most important thing is staying true to each other... What belongs to the husband belongs to the wife also

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
The question should be ...How many men would want to announce to the whole world that their wives bought them cars or even bigger, houses ??

Because I know of some that their wives bought lands, vehicles for...it's no big deal believe me
The most important thing is staying true to each other... What belongs to the husband belongs to the wife also

I don't subscribe to this.
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Mariangeles(f): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

I don't subscribe to this.
Why ??
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why ??

My property is my property abeg..
That's why prenup is neccesary because I don't want story that touches the heart.
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by kirchofff(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Justnice11:
No sleep in Hell!

I used to struggle with insomnia. Some people don’t know how terrible it is and how painful it is to live without sleep. I used to pray, “oh God have mercy on me. Just let me get some sleep please.” Imagine if you can’t get sleep and you have a huge headache or some type of pain. In Hell there will be no sleep.

You will be tired all the time. Along with tiredness you will be in fire, in pain, continuous guilt, and more. You will be screaming and crying in Hell “all I want is some sleep!”
how did you now get rid of the sleep problem?
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by Deji63: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
I like that. Congratulations.
Re: Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo by shizzle1: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
We love Powede

Our wife grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Dazzles In Complete Fashion Magazine Photoshoot / Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills / Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.