Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,725 members, 7,892,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State (1213 Views)

cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos with just 10k per year rent / Hectares of farmlands Available For lease and Sale In Okigwe LGA,Imo state / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mdautos: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho via Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc. discount available on large order, lands are also available for lease, call me on 07069727219 for more info.

Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by kunleweb: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
mdautos:
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho via Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc. discount available on large order, lands are also available for lease, call me on 07069727219 for more info.

Can you sell on instalments? I need 25 acres, i am willing to pay on instalment basis, contact your team and get back to me with word.

Reach me at musbuq@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by signeddocuments: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
I really want about 20 acres but I can only pay on installments for two years. I am a civil servant about to retire to agriculture.This is my village.

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mdautos: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Can you sell on instalments? I need 25 acres, i am willing to pay on instalment basis, contact your team and get back to me with word.

Reach me at musbuq@gmail.com

Thank you
if you can make a deposit of half and balance the rest within a year
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mdautos: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
signeddocuments:
I really want about 20 acres but I can only pay on installments for two years. I am a civil servant about to retire to agriculture.This is my village.
you deposit half and balance the rest within a year. but better still i will contact my people and get back to you
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by kunleweb: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
mdautos:

if you can make a deposit of half and balance the rest within a year

Can we discuss on Whatsapp? Please message me on 0818 397 9372
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mdautos: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Lands still available for sale, come and purchase yours
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by gabrielokeke555(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you into horticultural crops already or you're thinking about setting up one?

Get your quality agricultural and horticultural inputs such as; hybrid and OPV veggie seeds (Tomatoes, Cucumber, Okra, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Sweet corn, Radish, Butternut, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green beans, Watermelon, Onions, Carrot and Kale) from The Netherlands, seedling trays, coco peat, mulching foil/film, water soluble fertilizers, drip tube and spray tube irrigation equipment and tunnels.

Our office is Afri-Agri Products Limited located at No. 4 Metalbox Road, off Acme Road, Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or visit our website at www.afri-agri.com ; Email: info@afri-agri.com

You can also contact this numbers via call or : 07066935103, 08132253414 or +234 1 295 7814

It's our pleasure doing business and sharing knowledge with you.

Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mdautos: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2018
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by mightbeyours: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Contact us for purchasing fairly used greenhouse kits at affordable prices.

2 types of kits:
Big kits 10m x 48m

Small kits 10m x 24m

Phone number/whatspp number: 08101723587

Re: Acres Of Farmlands Available At 50k Per Acre At Oyo State by A3autos(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2019
chat with me on whatsapp 08142348664 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Tenera Sprouted Oil Palm Seedlings And Hybrid Dwarf Coconut Seedlings / Garri Sieving Machine from garri processing machines / Export Clearing Agent Of Agro Commodities Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.