Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

“wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai (18090 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / Star Boy “wizkid” Have Promises More Than 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
served by abandoning the child and showing up in the future when they are all grown pleading for forgiveness? undecided.

If I didnt know better,I would have thought this was because of the baby mama thing,but we saw the case of Segun Arinze ,so many cases like that all over the country, even married men abandon their responsibilities .

Very true..... Could the ladies not close their legs or offer a condom ?

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by faithfull18(f): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by sweerychick(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Another weed at work. Just as you promised to build schools in each African country tongue
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by spongeisback: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Could Wizkid not zip up or offer condoms?!

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
served by abandoning the child and showing up in the future when they are all grown pleading for forgiveness? undecided.

If I didnt know better,I would have thought this was because of the baby mama thing,but we saw the case of Segun Arinze ,so many cases like that all over the country, even married men abandon their responsibilities .
you probably dont know anything about wizkid babymama in usa.
binta diallo runs a babymama cartel , she has a baby daddy before she met wizkid. the lazy hoes want to sit in her house and be collecting royalties from two baby daddies to fund her luxury life.
taking care of a child is both parent responsibility ,wizkid pays 1000 $ but the bitch want 2k $ there re millions of americans not earning up to 1000$ a month they still live fine.
let her get a job and add value to her childs life

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

so married women too should close their legs ? Or you missed the segun arinze story?.

Know this "irresponsible people look for excuses to evade their responsibility, a misunderstanding with the mother of a child is perfect excuse of an irresponsible man to abandon his responsibility to his child". Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=spongeisback post=71324098]
Could Wizkid not zip up or offer condoms?! [/Quote]

So the fault pendulum, swings both ways ......

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by spongeisback: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=71324145][/quote]
So don't blame just the ladies. Btw it's too late for blame games the kids are already here.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by CHoccolaTE: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have 3 kids, and collectively they don't cost me $2000 + every 4 months, not to talk of $2000 a month.....

She should go get a job and have funds to jointly look after their kid .........

She does the day to day care, cooking, taking to hospital, helping with school work, cleaning up after him, keeping him safe, showing love and emotional support.

Wizkid does non of all that, and you still believe the woman should join him in the only little thing he does which us to basically throw money at the kid?

Its just too bad men are not taught to be fathers. The only thing they know about fatherhood is providing money. That's why you people don't see anything wrong with wizkid's actions.

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
so married women too should close their legs ? Or you missed the segun arinze story?.

Know this "irresponsible people look for excuses to evade their responsibility, a misunderstanding with the mother of a child is perfect excuse of an irresponsible man to abandon his responsibility to his child". Do have a nice day.

Sorry, Segun's story passed me by .... But the story was he had the kids while married, divorced and refused to look after the kids........

He is clearly a douchebag + deadbeat dad .......

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by yungrylex00(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Genniez:
And some people still say he is broke hmmm wizadult enjoy your life joor till they (babymamas)confess instagramly n tweeterly....BTW how can I b one of Tue lucky fans..
READ BEFORE YOU POST angry
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
you probably dont know anything about wizkid babymama in usa.
binta diallo runs a babymama cartel , she has a baby daddy before she met wizkid. the lazy hoes want to sit in her house and be collecting royalties from two baby daddies to fund her luxury life.
taking care of a child is both parent responsibility ,wizkid pays 1000 $ but the bitch want 2k $ there re millions of americans not earning up to 1000$ a month they still live fine.
let her get a job and add value to her childs life
but he did same to his first baby mama too, the only difference is she didnt bug him on social media like binta,after all we all react differently to the same situation.

I am looking at this from a broader perspective because I have seen married men abandon their kids too. A deadbeat father should not be encouraged in any way ,as they always have the perfect excuse.

By the way,you talk as if you are WizKids lawyer ,mind showing us the paper work of the payments undecided

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by femy080: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
dammy13:
Wizkid just announced Via his Instagram page that he is set to perform at the One Africa Music Fest Dubai coming up on the 16th of November 2018.

While sharing the information he also said 5 of his fans get a sponsored special weekend with him to the show. He also promised to share the details of how to be one the five lucky fans soon.

His word:

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-promises-5-fans-a-special-weekend-with-him-in-dubai/

ogbeni wizzy go back and re-union with your babymama

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

She does the day to day care, cooking, taking to hospital, helping with school work, cleaning up after him, keeping him safe, showing love and emotional support.

Wizkid does non of all that, and you still believe the woman should join him in the only little thing he does which us to basically throw money at the kid?

Its just too bad men are not taught to be fathers. The only thing they know about fatherhood is providing money. That's why you people don't see anything wrong with wizkid's actions.

Staying on this case...... Why did she not choose to get pregnant for me or a regular Joe Blogg ?

It was clearly a masterplan ........

4 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:
New Baby Mamas probably on the way.

His parents should give him advice.
how many kids does kwan 1 have , kolington or ayinde. Women love celebs lol
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by wiloy2k8(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

But no job right ...

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Sorry, Segun's story passed me by .... But the story was he had the kids while married, divorced and refused to look after the kids........

He is clearly a douchebag + deadbeat dad .......
thats why I don't want to look at this from one angle, and besides ,he did same with his first baby mama too.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:

y is chioma not preg Tania wizkid ex nko. These useless women got preg on purpose they shud suffer for thier stupidity o.

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by CHoccolaTE: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Staying on this case...... Why did she not choose to get pregnant for me or a regular Joe Blogg ?

It was clearly a masterplan ........

You are just talking based on speculation.
How do you know she planned it.

Wizkid is deadbeat, plain and simple.
He spends thousands of dollars on a daily basis but he can't give his own son a quality life.
Even if he hates their mother he could have hired an agent to pay the boys school fees and buy his things with that 2000 dollars to make sure the woman doesn't get any of the money

but even that one he cannot do it, he would rather go on Instagram shouting money hungry hoes up and down.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
y is chioma not preg Tania wizkid ex nko. These useless women got preg on purpose they shud suffer for thier stupidity o.
and the married men that also adandon their responsibilities ,what should happen to them?.

When you support things like this ,it only shows how myopic you are. So in your shallow mind ,you think only baby daddies abandon their kids in Nigeria? Y'all just type without knowing the ripple effect you are creating. Its really sad,really really sad.

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and the married men that also adandon their responsibilities ,what should happen to them?.

When you support things like this ,it only shows how myopic you are. So in your shallow mind ,you think only baby daddies abandon their kids in Nigeria? Y'all just type without knowing the ripple effect you are creating. Its really sad,really really sad.
we talking about wizkid here. If a man or woman chose to be useless na dem sabi. As deadbeat as wizkid is. Many gals go still open yansh for him

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Fabulous7(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Catastrophe1:
He should give the special treat to his kids. Fly them to Dubai and let them be with throw the concert.
Its for his own good.
You people that always scolding other people ,do you know the root of the story before spewing gabbage.smh.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

You are just talking based on speculation.
How do you know she planned it.

Wizkid is deadbeat, plain and simple.
He spends thousands of dollars on a daily basis but he can't give his own son a quality life.
Even if he hates their mother he could have hired an agent to pay the boys school fees and buy his things with that 2000 dollars to make sure the woman doesn't get any of the money

but even that one he cannot do it, he would rather go on Instagram shouting money hungry hoes up and down.

Let's forget wizzy...... Let's go make our baby ........

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
thats why I don't want to look at this from one angle, and besides ,he did same with his first baby mama too.

So let's blame the ladies for not learning from history........
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by CHoccolaTE: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let's forget wizzy...... Let's go make our baby ........

No. let's not forget Wizkid.

We should stop encouraging deadbeatry.

Is Davido not a rich musician too?

Wizkid better look after his kids like a normal human being.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
we talking about wizkid here. If a man or woman chose to be useless na dem sabi. As deadbeat as wizkid is. Many gals go still open yansh for him
if a man and a woman choose to be useless na them sabi, true ,but if they decide to drag the welfare of a child into their uselessness,then they should not be encouraged in anyway. He got away with it the first time with the first baby mama, now he is repeating it again. He knew what she was before releasing inside.

I don't know about you ,but the only interest I have here is the child, if he let's what is between him and his baby mama make his child suffer,the just like every irresponsible person out there ,he has found a perfect excuse and no responsible person will support that except they are birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

No. let's not forget Wizkid.

We should stop encouraging deadbeatry.

Is Davido not a rich musician too?

Wizkid better look after his kids like a normal human being.

So we see a pattern here .....Our ladies must always carry & offer condoms ..........

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
but he did same to his first baby mama too, the only difference is she didnt bug him on social media like binta,after all we all react differently to the same situation.

I am looking at this from a broader perspective because I have seen married men abandon their kids too. A deadbeat father should not be encouraged in any way ,as they always have the perfect excuse.

By the way,you talk as if you are WizKids lawyer ,mind showing us the part work of the payments undecided
wizkid babymama in nigeria is supporting her colleague in the business just like the way labour union come together for protest on behalf of workers .the moment the leadership of the unions re settled they dump their placards and go about their normal duties.
both of them re greedy since the begining of their wailings none of them has come out say wizkid never pay a dime .their grudges against him his they re not getting enough.binta admit to have recieved 13000 dollars within 2 years thats about 5 million naira .
how much is minimum wage in america
if she cant continue to take care of her child she should come and dump it for wizkid and she move on with her life.
wizkid got grandma that will be happy to train her grand children without drama.

timaya olamide e.t.c have the custody of their offsprings thats why you dont hear babymama wahala from them

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by manikspears: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Genniez:
And some people still say he is broke hmmm wizadult enjoy your life joor till they (babymamas)confess instagramly n tweeterly....BTW how can I b one of Tue lucky fans..

Go back and read and you will know he is not the one sponsoring the trip, that is show business babe. Gucci will give you a 1 million bag to take a picture over an empty stomach.show biz is fake life even WizKid is looking hungry.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So let's blame the ladies for not learning from history........
and there by encouraging deadbeat dads to hide under the perfect excuse?.

Anyway why am I not surprised ,its the same people like you that will hail a guy who sleeps with different girls on the same street and slut shame a girl who dates two guys at different times on the same street.

There are so many irresponsible men in this generation, they always have the perfect excuse to abandon their kids because they know last last they will still reap where they did not sow,if the child is female, they will still be the one to collect bride price ,if the child is a boy ,the.father will still be called to excort him to the inlaws and other kingsmen related stuff. And let's not also forget people like you who support them too.

So in the end,they still gain from their irresponsibilities.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
if a man and a woman choose to be useless na them sabi, true ,but if they decide to drag the welfare of a child into their uselessness,then they should not be encouraged in anyway. He got away with it the first time with the first baby mama, now he is repeating it again. He knew what she was before releasing inside.

I don't know about you ,but the only interest I have here is the child, if he let's what is between him and his baby mama make his child suffer,the just like every irresponsible person out there ,he has found a perfect excuse and no responsible person will support that except they are birds of a feather.
did binta cared about the child
binta already was a single mother before she met wizkid .one would think she has experience on her side but hell no she really mean babymama cartel businessgringrin
greedy bitches everywhere.
a single mother should know better you cant get pregnant to another man who has not agreed to marry you after having a kid.
breeding bastards because of money she will recieve from both baby daddies is no different from baby factory business

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches / Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana / Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.