Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (80944 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by benjaminben(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Pls what's the meaning of 1.65metres in cm?

That's 50cm
But I think u mean ft which is 5.4ft
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by emyhope: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Please what did they mean by 0600hr

And what is the time to report to our various screening centres.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by badmus54: 4:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Please I need an advice my mail is not asking me to come with medical fitness certificate is not compulsory I go with it?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by koolengrtimmy(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Please must everyone report today or choose out of the 3 days to go for screening?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2018
benjaminben:

That's 50cm
But I think u mean ft which is 5.4ft
its nt 50cm it is 165cm
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rhemmy88: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls anyone in the venue now?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Rhemmy88:
I'm there. We were admitted at the gate with data summary, then at the screening venue with medical fitness.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Rhemmy88:
I'm there. We were admitted at the gate with data summary, then at the screening venue with medical fitness. Ibadan.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rhemmy88: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
WhiteLavender:

I'm there. We were admitted at the gate with data summary, then at the screening venue with medical fitness. Ibadan.

Ok thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2018
sadeeq90:

But the message for medical certificate came late, and you can't get it during weekend, and don't forget it's only from government hospital
The screening last for 3 days, you can get the medical certificate today and go for the screening tomorrow. Take your time and get the necessary items needed.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2018
WhiteLavender:

how old is your med cert?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Abdullahi5631: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2018
emyhope:
Please what did they mean by 0600hr

And what is the time to report to our various screening centres.

6.00am
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2018
I got my medical cert on May

Can l go with it?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2018
gucciangel:

There is nothing like unnecessary pressure bro. There has been some changes from the initial invitation mail. If you see it on the official website, then try and get it if you can. But, if you're optimistic about having a successful screening without the medical certificate, that's fine but don't shame people that wants to obtain.
Good luck!
l got mine in may

Can l still go with it?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gistmate: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
If you do not have the medical fitness or any of the requirements for FRSC screening starting today, do not worry.
The solution is here. Simply request for medical fitness certificate and summary page for FRSC Screening: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/check-frsc-screening-venues-and-time/
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Please those that have gone should give clarification on this.

I got my medical certificate in May.. Is it still valid?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by GentlePEACE: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2018
INFORMATION FOR ROAD SAFETY SCREENING!

If you need the past questions and answers, call or whatsapp me 0:8:0:2:88::55::862

With this, you can go with confidence to the screening venue and be rest assured that you will pass.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by zegarchristian0(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2018
someone should help me with medical fitness please kindly forward it to me on whatsapp 08037568092
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Badruibrahim923: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Recent Medical certificate for just 1k
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Badruibrahim923: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Recent Medical certificate of fitness for just 1k

Check my sig for whatsapp Contact
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Badruibrahim923: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:

It's invalid cus its over three months
Contact me for recent one 1k
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Badruibrahim923:

It's invalid cus its over three months
Contact me for recent one 1k
opportunists

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
l got mine in may

Can l still go with it?
Medical certificate valid within 3 months.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by TjDeks(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Gandokii:
I hope this medical cert of fitness issue am hearing about won't be compulsory. Cos the didn't request for it in the invitation mail the sent me......Me I no get time and money to waste on that cos am damn fit.
I just called someone who works there. He said take everything requested there especially what was in the mail you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Badruibrahim923: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
opportunists

My man...otiye e
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
how old is your med cert?
4 months. Some used last year's cert.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:

Yes, mine is may too. Iv been documented.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by TjDeks(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls who is the medical certificate going to be addressed to? Or can it be to who it May concern.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Edox4(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2018
WhiteLavender:
do they take photocopy I lost the original
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Delightful8(f): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Yes, mine ios may too. Iv been documented.
Can you kindly give a summary of the screening process? Thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Gemc3(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Please I need update abeg. Is there anyone that registered as a married woman or man that their credentials were collected?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by TjDeks(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Who was your med certificate addressed to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.