Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos (18374 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
The lady fine no b small but it's not always good to admire another man's wife so I will say make una dey enjoy
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by FitnessHomme: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by Crownwealthope(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Well said ma! wink
Thebabenextdoor:

Girls will want to be loyal and hustle with you guys but when you people make small money, you start feeling like girls are after you much. You abandon the loyal ones
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by tessyluv24(f): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=BRASH post=71331721]how many naija babes wants to hustle 2geda with a guy? I thougth u are all luking 4 already made guys. The ones that manage a hustling guy will cheat on d side to keep body and soul while hoping d guy will make it eventually. [/quote

not all babes abeg
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by mojolaoluwa3906: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
And when the babe starts misbehaving becoz you're still hustling and broke?

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by BRASH: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Juliearth:

Speak for yourself! It baffles me when I hear men complain about ladies being too materialistic. How many have you dated to draw such a baseless conclusion?
i don't have to date all d women in this world to know this. I see many of them although there are still good ones too. So if u belong to d category of d good, thank God 4 urself and stay good. My girl is good too and i appreciate her because MOST of her friends are not.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by Juliearth(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
BRASH:
i don't have to date all d women in this world to know this. I see many of them although there are still good ones too. So if u belong to d category of d good, thank God 4 urself and stay good. My girl is good too and i appreciate her because MOST of her friends are not.

Now you are talking, its good that you are making exceptions now. I am not oblivious of the bad eggs we have out there,but belief you me, they are only but a few. There are good women out there,getting them isn't hard too(depends on how you go about it)
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by BRASH: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Girls will want to be loyal and hustle with you guys but when you people make small money, you start feeling like girls are after you much. You abandon the loyal ones
no sane man will abandon a woman who hustled with him. He may cheat on her no doubt because of too much money and girls always flocking around him,but he cannot mess with his woman. When we truely fall in love, we act like 'fools' to those who don't understand. Take Davido for intance, u don't need a dibia to tell u that he is madly in love with chioma. Which some people don't understand. He is nt stupid. He can't dump her, bt he can cheat on her.that's men 4 u.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos by BRASH: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Juliearth:

Now you are talking, its good that you are making exceptions now. I am not oblivious of the bad eggs we have out there,but belief you me, they are only but a few. There are good women out there,getting them isn't hard too(depends on how you go about it)
Hahaha, u said d bad eggs are few? Please which country are u?,because u certainly wouldn't be talking about my country nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is An Achievement For Me - Ada Slim / No Pant! No Bra… See What This Lady Wore Out To Party (unbeliverable) / Rukky Sanda Rocks Risqué Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.