Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,967 members, 7,949,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus (820 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by dannychuks11(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerian gay activist, Kenny Badmus, says the hypocrisy about homosexuality in Nigeria is alarming as the people who condemn it openly are into it secretly.
Badmus in an interview with the Punch revealed that he had once slept with a Nigerian senator and equally had sexual relationship with pastors.
He urged Nigerians still hiding their sexuality to come out and stop being hypocrites.
He said: “The elephant in the room is denial. We pretend these things are not here. We blame it on the devil or white people. I once slept with a Nigerian Senator, and I’m not surprised he will be the first to put his hands up voting in favour of the same-sex marriage prohibition act.
“While in Nigeria, I had sex with church ministers.... continue reading

http://dannychuksblog.com/index.php/2018/09/19/kenny-badmus-2/
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by youngest85(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2018
That's naija for you.
No lady will accept openly to have had sex before, except pregnant women
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by Nackzy: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
So make we do Wetin, is Bleep a New thing, na some people morning afternoon and evening food
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by emmie14: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Send this nuisance to jail. You're shame to manhood
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by dannychuks11(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2018
dannychuks11:
Nigerian gay activist, Kenny Badmus, says the hypocrisy about homosexuality in Nigeria is alarming as the people who condemn it openly are into it secretly.
Badmus in an interview with the Punch revealed that he had once slept with a Nigerian senator and equally had sexual relationship with pastors.
He urged Nigerians still hiding their sexuality to come out and stop being hypocrites.
He said: “The elephant in the room is denial. We pretend these things are not here. We blame it on the devil or white people. I once slept with a Nigerian Senator, and I’m not surprised he will be the first to put his hands up voting in favour of the same-sex marriage prohibition act.
“While in Nigeria, I had sex with church ministers.... continue reading

http://dannychuksblog.com/index.php/2018/09/19/kenny-badmus-2/
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by dannychuks11(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
youngest85:
That's naija for you.
No lady will accept openly to have had sex before, except pregnant women
correct grin grin
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by Lipscomb(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
They should get him arrested.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by dannychuks11(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
They should get him arrested.
Who will arrest him in this country? they are all the same.

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Of People Our President Has Decided To Get Us Indebted To / See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P / Acceptance Speech By The Governorship Flag Bearer Of APC Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.