Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) (53603 Views)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by adesokan382: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
I remember one fool i dated that said she won't give birth,because she wants to keep slaying, till now she's still single

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by macaphan007(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
kennygee:
As aunty Kemi no wan allow her rest.

Let's see what aunty Kemi will have to say this time.
She go say Na video shopping.
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by 93Miles: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
WNRblog:
Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, who welcomed a bouncing baby boy few days ago, is year older today and to celebrate her day, the new mother shared a beautiful story of how she begged God to make her a mother and a wife before her 38 birthday.

Linda who admitted that she was getting nervous over if she will able to give birth successfully because of her age, said that God answered her prayers and gave her a child two days before her birthday.

She also shared photos of when she tried to catch a glimpse of her son seconds after he was born and placed in her arms, adding that she has already done something very crazy for him.

Here is her testimony and her birthday message in full below;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/happy-38th-birthday-to-me-yay.html

we need video not photos.

Pictures do lie.

When a lady in my street called jamaicanlove gave birth to her bastard it was video she uploaded on facebook not photos.

Upload the vdeo of ur bastard let's see

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by joeyswift(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abeg is Linda the first woman to give birth? No be mama efetobore born her 9th child for our compound and nobody dey hear her voice
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by yesloaded: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
luminouz:
Good ... Any girl here to born mine?? grin
Slay King grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by nosmassam(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
ur two legs no dey open make we believed u proper

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
candygist:

Did your mom uploaded any video of you or your siblings when she was giving birth to you ? Even if you are not happy she gave birth just try and pretend to be. The sky is wide enough for everyone to make it

i do not expect person of her status to post such videos...it's all for the fun and passing out time online,

And i find it very ridiculous and disrespectful that a senile being like you would start commenting on my quote....

Why are you this bitter, am not against her....am happy she put to bed safely...

It because of deranged element like you this country is having issues....
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by 93Miles: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Idem ami mmo doh
nso ke adia mfin?
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by michoim(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
And so what?
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by ElectroLyte: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I HOPE AUNTY KEMI CAN SEE THIS......
Anyways, why didn't she upload the video from start of delivery to finish,
xo that we can see how the baby came out...

Yes Your Head is correct, As a Science Student, we need practical
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
One girl that everybody is managing on my street, one mumu boy just went and impregnated her �
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by ike007(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
you have a good life and all is well with you yet you still bend to pressure from one person that is not even known? common girl you are more than this. you way of thinking and approach to all this should have been more refined by now.
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by lastempero: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
It seems in naija once you become a celeb,u loose some of ur reasoning falcuty. Aunty Linda why all this brouhaha sad
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
fvck:
I remember one fool i dated that said she won't give birth,because she wants to keep slaying, till now she's still single
grin grin grin grin which kind person u be .How she come quickly old like.this?
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Milan15: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
na wa
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! The baby no even fine sef, see him nose like nosa own

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by 9japarrot: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Too much Linda news mks me....

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
She was a foolish girl.

Now a foolish mother.

All this low life attention seeking has not stopped ? That is amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by candygist: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
oluwasegun007:

i do not expect person of her status to post such videos...it's all for the fun and passing out time online,

And i find it very ridiculous and disrespectful that a senile being like you would start commenting on my quote....

Why are you this bitter, am not against her....am happy she put to bed safely...

It because of deranged element like you this country is having issues....
I blame you not. You keep blaming everybody for your misfortunes in life. Until you learn to be happy for others including Linda Ikeji and not pretend to be. Your misfortunes will not depart from you . Take bitterness away from your heart and see how things go smoothly
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Proffdada: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
excomarow:
OP what again!

Is she the first person to give birth...

Hmn, I am suspecting the father of that child is on NL
seun is watching
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
nso ke adia mfin?

Efere ashi
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
fvck:
how does that make her a fool?
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by lukency(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
She didn't show us how she gave birth, she just dey talk am.
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
nazablossom come and see this.
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by 93Miles: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Efere ashi
afo eke tem?
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by torvickof1312(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just d hear Linda nad the baby, Where the bae who akpongeh Linda nahhhh i no see the dude pix
Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by rOsy247(f): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Do you need to do this to prove anything to anyone? Let them believe whatever. Congrats hate.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
nickxtra:
Who give u belle?

You say what? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) / Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.