Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pitbull For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbull For Sale (2425 Views)

Female Boerboel Mix Pitbull For Sale / Adult Female Pitbull For Sale / 4 months white male pitbull for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tri-color Female APBT , 6month is available for a new home . Call : 08028724405 or whatsapp and call: 07037902325.

Untouchable

Re: Pitbull For Sale by Shookonekilla: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
dorcky:
Tri-color Female APBT , 6month is available for a new home . Call : 08028724405 or whatsapp and call: 07037902325.

Untouchable

This looks more like a mongrel

I can't see any pitbull in her

She has been.so crossed that what you have there doesn't bear any resemblance to a pittbull whatsoever

She is a mut

I will take her for free just because I am a dog lover

She isn't.worth 5k
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
I ain’t even adopting this one for free. Op why na cry cry really “Apbt” indeed.
Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
@shookonkilla and Farouk... You both sounds like a topical curr . Well I can’t blame you both since you don’t understand the breed .
That Tri-color female APbT not bully or what have you both.

The father is Tom-Tom , while the mother is Orente ... both of Kfenny, but bred she was bred in my place . Few questions could have helped you both judging my dogs...
Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
The father (tested) Apbt and mother respectively .

Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Op really? That’s a Mutt dude. The 1st photo is a mixed & the 2nd we all know grin.
The Sire tired sha but the Dam is a No no.
No hate homie, just saying what ought to be said. Peace
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
No wonder the dog came out like this, both of its parents are not pure, they have been diluted toomuch it washed away the pitbull qualitelies in them.

1 Like

Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
@faccouk... You are not even a member of Authority in the APBT world so why judging the dog you know nothing about ?

The most funniest thing there is that the both parents are siblings of the same liter . It was as a result of inbreeding that lead to that Tri-color Pup . And in that liter we had 7 pups , 2 Black tri-color , 2 whites and patches of brown and 3 brown like the mother .

If you are a professional then you should understand better . Head formation in the breed is good but moderate.

I am a very savvy member of APBT as a breed and I advertised our convention here on NL, I lecture on this breed on most groups so I know better on the breed .

Do further research or ask questions if some part ain’t too clear . Thanks
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kudos, you finish? angry
dorcky:
@faccouk... You are not even a member of Authority in the APBT world so why judging the dog you know nothing about ?

The most funniest thing there is that the both parents are siblings of the same liter . It was as a result of inbreeding that lead to that Tri-color Pup . And in that liter we had 7 pups , 2 Black tri-color , 2 whites and patches of brown and 3 brown like the mother .

If you are a professional then you should understand better . Head formation in the breed is good but moderate.

I am a very savvy member of APBT as a breed and I advertised our convention here on NL, I lecture on this breed on most groups so I know better on the breed .

Do further research or ask questions if some part ain’t too clear . Thanks

Re: Pitbull For Sale by AfricaNigerian: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Faccouk:
I ain’t even adopting this one for free. Op why na cry cry really “Apbt” indeed.
you this guy ehnn... Your wahala is too much, I'll have to follow you right away...
Note That we village people will be following your posts as from now onward.
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Faccouk:
But you do know that if you feed these dogs in the pictures very well, they would really look good right? Especially the parents, maybe it will even bring out more of the little pitbull quality in them too.

Me, had it been if I didn't already have dogs, if they dash me any of them I will take. I will only refuse to accept any of them if they are not vicious but apart from that, I will take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 4:09am On Sep 20, 2018
@Faccuk... it seems you are very new in the village of APBT. So your head still they rush . I would leave you with some names here and please do me a favor if it serves your right or wrong please take the pain to share it here.
Name :
1. Kfenny
2. Stefan
3. Friday
4. Amical
Ask them that Untouchable has a Tri-color puppy off Orente inbred with Tom-Tom. Ask if the dog isn’t an APBT AND get a sharp answer . I don’t talk without reason bro . Simple question would serve you right .

Thanks
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol it’s well. No eish bro. Dude still claim they’re APBT. It’s mostly in Nigeria that people will still claim overly mixed breed as Purebred & Pedigree. cry
AfricaNigerian:
you this guy ehnn... Your wahala is too much, I'll have to follow you right away...
Note That we village people will be following your posts as from now onward.
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2018
There’s an “O” in the “Faccouk”.
Mr Dorcky I wanna ask you some Polite Questions, em is it by-force to accept the Fact that your so called Tri-Colour Apbt is a mixture of Mutts & overly mixed pit bull?
Secondly, while is it that most Nigerian like to assumed they know so well of something they have never developed from the very foundation.
I leave these to you.
What is a Tri-color Pitbull?

Tri-color means any breed that has 3 basic coat colors or the genetics to produce this in offspring. It’s a result of two parents carrying the recessive gene for Tri colors. The creation of the tri-pitbull is from selective breeding and all breeders say that they have never used another breed to get that color. We know other breeds have been mixed to create tri-colored dogs because this whole style of dog was created on the result of combing breeds.
How to produce Tri-Color offspring?

The tri-color trait is a recessive trait, which means that both parents must show the tri-color gene or have tri-color genetics to produce this trait in offspring. If you are looking to produce the tri-color in your dogs off-springs, you must make sure that both parents carry the recessive gene or you will not get puppies with the same coloring and markings. This is when pedigrees become such a major factor in your breeding program because this is the only way you can see if your dogs are carrying the tri-color if it is not showing in the mom or dad “Sire/Dam.
Tbh I gat your time. My longest write up on Nairaland.

dorcky:
@Faccuk... it seems you are very new in the village of APBT. So your head still they rush . I would leave you with this is the some names here and please do me a favor if it serves your right or wrong please take the pain to share it here.
Name :
1. Kfenny
2. Stefan
3. Friday
4. Amical
Ask them that Untouchable has a Tri-color puppy off Orente inbred with Tom-Tom. Ask if the dog isn’t an APBT AND get a sharp answer . I don’t talk without reason bro . Simple question would serve you right .

Thanks

Re: Pitbull For Sale by Faccouk(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2018
You don’t mean it?
mhd5757:

But you do know that if you feed these dogs in the pictures very well, they would really look good right? Especially the parents, maybe it will even bring out more of the little pitbull quality in them too.

Me, had it been if I didn't already have dogs, if they dash me any of them I will take. I will only refuse to accept any of them if they are not vicious but apart from that, I will take.
Re: Pitbull For Sale by welzyj2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
APBT �

Re: Pitbull For Sale by welzyj2(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Faccouk:
Op really? That’s a Mutt dude. The 1st photo is a mixed & the 2nd we all know grin.
The Sire tired sha but the Dam is a No no.
No hate homie, just saying what ought to be said. Peace

Those are tested APBT'S......... Enough of the talking let your cat do the talking.
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
welzyj2:
APBT �
The first picture, the one that says American pitbull terrier, it doesn't look like a pitbull at all, it just looks like a mutt, don't you think so?
Re: Pitbull For Sale by welzyj2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhd5757:

The first picture, the one that says American pitbull terrier, it doesn't look like a pitbull at all, it just looks like a mutt, don't you think so?

you are the OP of pitbull or rott thread........judging from your comments there and here you dont have an idea of the breed. i'm done replying you
Re: Pitbull For Sale by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
dorcky:
The father (tested) Apbt and mother respectively .
But op, these dogs don't look well fed, maybe that is even the reason why people are doubting if they are pitbulls. So pls try to feed them more to make them look more presentable.

If I take one of these dogs and feed it the way im feeding my current dogs, you will not recognize it after a few weeks
Re: Pitbull For Sale by rumenase(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Faccouk:
There’s an “O” in the “Faccouk”.
Mr Dorcky I wanna ask you some Polite Questions, em is it by-force to accept the Fact that your so called Tri-Colour Apbt is a mixture of Mutts & overly mixed pit bull?
Secondly, while is it that most Nigerian like to assumed they know so well of something they have never developed from the very foundation.
I leave these to you.
What is a Tri-color Pitbull?

Tri-color means any breed that has 3 basic coat colors or the genetics to produce this in offspring. It’s a result of two parents carrying the recessive gene for Tri colors. The creation of the tri-pitbull is from selective breeding and all breeders say that they have never used another breed to get that color. We know other breeds have been mixed to create tri-colored dogs because this whole style of dog was created on the result of combing breeds.
How to produce Tri-Color offspring?

The tri-color trait is a recessive trait, which means that both parents must show the tri-color gene or have tri-color genetics to produce this trait in offspring. If you are looking to produce the tri-color in your dogs off-springs, you must make sure that both parents carry the recessive gene or you will not get puppies with the same coloring and markings. This is when pedigrees become such a major factor in your breeding program because this is the only way you can see if your dogs are carrying the tri-color if it is not showing in the mom or dad “Sire/Dam.
Tbh I gat your time. My longest write up on Nairaland.

none of these dogs is an American pitbull terrier, APBT is the most misunderstood dog breed in the world

Faccouk:

the first picture is actually a pitbull

Faccouk:

But op, these dogs don't look well fed, maybe that is even the reason why people are doubting if they are pitbulls. So pls try to feed them more to make them look more presentable.
If I take one of these dogs and feed it the way im feeding my current dogs, you will not recognize it after a few weeks

the only way a pit can look good is when it is conditioned and feeding cannot give you a conditioned Pitt there is more to owning dogs than feeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pitbull For Sale by welzyj2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
rumenase:

the only way a pit can look good is when it is conditioned and feeding cannot give you a conditioned Pitt there is more to owning dogs than feeding.

well said
Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
@rumenase... You really made a lot of sense sir. Conditioned . The father of the pup is conditioned and inform in that picture you see . It is a pity that’s @Faccouk just came here shouting and talking about the Village without being knowledgeable that I also belong to the same Apbt Village. I have own an APBT 22yrs back,but because I posted one here does not mean I don’t know what am doing? It has caused confusion to folks that are savvier than you but they had not choice.
I challenge @faccouk with my bitch if you can beep. My name in the Village is Untochable .
If you are wise enough you should have asked Kfenny the owner of Jeff in the last match in Sincity and village since 2016, when Sox Gambit of Obeda had his 4xW (Patric Bloodline) became the best dog ever in Nigeria.

Point of correction in you tri-color on your usage of gene: They can share from their accesstor gene without showing in on them but pass it on to their progeny .

And lastly who talked about feeds:empty barrel makes the loudest Noise . You can’t feed my dogs because I watch what I feed them because they are working dogs and not a show line dog.

@Faccouk you started schooling few days ago and you started opening you eyes . Well check else where to educate them because I am loaded already .

APBT are not fat dogs or meant to be fat because they are sporting dogs and are meant to keep fit.
What’s the white dogs breed ?
Name is : Catapilla of who?

The pictures was myself and the celeb Sox 4xw Gambit of Obeda Patric Bloodline ...
so all .

This is to tell you that I understand the breed better .

My cat is waiting yours ... a Corvino Bloodline .

Untouchable

Thanks

Re: Pitbull For Sale by dorcky: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Faccouk what makes the difference between the parents of the dog I posted and the APBT . It seems your team don’t understand yet . Mr rumenase has pointed it out to you . So go back to school.

(1) (Reply)

Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? / Look What I Caught Today In My Chicken Cage. / 15 Amazing Things Your Dog Can Sense About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.