Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem (44163 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by xlordelev: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hopeless churches. Religion the sickness of mankind.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by fpeter(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
scam. fake. drama

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by oladotun4310: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by seborrhic: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Only in black churches do you hear rubbish like this.
Demonic,fake pastors giving fake prophesies and the brainwashed followers believe.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Gordonz07(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drama everywhere undecided
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:
They've come again

Sup, how u doing
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by magzey: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
CHAI!!! THIS BABALAWO PASTORS TAYA ME WALAHI!!

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by nwakaibeya1: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jeremiah 12:10 ?,Jeremiah 5,31,Your almost all so called pastor's and prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by wellmax(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmmm, nawa oo

Kokoro tin je'fo, inu efo l'owa
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
The title the semi-illiterate mod put on the front page gave me a migraine. I had to open the link to understand.
To whoever you are [moderator]: do not try fixing things which have no problem. The OP's title is good enough. If your education is lacking improve on it. Don't try to make others with better qualifications seem on your level.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
hmmm Christianity!! and some gullible people will actually fall for this undecided

miracles that are properly scripted and rehearsed back staged,only to be presented to the audience as a drama show on Sunday's
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by SpatialKing(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eze, Igbo boys
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Crescent101: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
All staged
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
tgmservice:
A Pentecostal church is just a gathering of sheeples

AHH My people are gone!!!
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Religion is a scam

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Chrisdonz: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Comedy. That's same way street boys deceive their client . He picked Eze all the way from Nigeria to collaborate the game .God expose this man that the members may receive you in truth
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by ozento: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
apostle Suleman dey learn for wer dis one dey.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by foyeks2001(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
They say they want to be closer to God, but their actions are terrible. They have no evidence but rely only on instincts and start accusing wrongly. They want to bully their ways to making people confess what never happened. Everything they get is by bullying people. What if other parties confront them directly like they do. Wisdom is extremely far from them. They think they are bold, but in reality they are empty barrels. May God have mercy on their souls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by koladebrainiac(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
LOL EZE FROM NIGERIA IS A GOOD MAN ATLEAST

WHEN THEY WERE MENTIONING EZE,I WAS PRAYING THEY DONT SAY HE IS A DRUG DEALER ,. THANK GOD

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by 912(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
mtcheeew african magic.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Fawklicant: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fake! Southern African steeple are even more gullible than their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by kaze4sure(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
lolz..this one weak me o
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by ikdaddy01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hollywood is SA.
The man was just talking and narrating a story. The actors were there nodding their heads....yes papa
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
ritylove:
They both need to be flogged this cannot be tolerated in the house of GOD
Oh yeah? You would rather flog the misled women and do nothing to the fake Pastor.

Issorai. No wonder Pastors see themselves as Demi gods and their business thrives so well.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by 123papas(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
staged
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by onos1979(f): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
This Lukau is a Beast from the Pit of hell
how?
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Heh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.