Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. (918 Views)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. by trustee20: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
For some days now, i have been struggling to update a sister's jamb profile, by uploading her Waec result, as she used awaiting result during the registration. But on login on her profile, i didn't find the upload o'level button. But somebody said he went to a cyber cafe that is not a CBT center and his there. the cyber cafe operator only ask for profile code, and that was all.
Please, those who are in the know, help me out with how to access one's jamb profile through profile code. Am really in urgent need of best infor how to go about that. I know many people also need this info/knowledge.
Thanks Beloved Nairalanders for your anticipated support. God bless.
Re: Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. by ADGENIUS: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Only CBT centres do that!
Re: Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. by tech18: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
trustee20:
For some days now, i have been struggling to update a sister's jamb profile, by uploading her Waec result, as she used awaiting result during the registration. But on login on her profile, i didn't find the upload o'level button. But somebody said he went to a cyber cafe that is not a CBT center and his there. the cyber cafe operator only ask for profile code, and that was all.
Please, those who are in the know, help me out with how to access one's jamb profile through profile code. Am really in urgent need of best infor how to go about that. I know many people also need this info/knowledge.
Thanks Beloved Nairalanders for your anticipated support. God bless.
Were you able to upload d Waec result?
Re: Please Help! How to Upload O'level On Jamb Portal. by helpfulposts(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Any help?

(1) (Reply)

A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA / 2020 Ijmb Biology Questions And Answers Is Now Available / E-copy Of Engineering Mathematics By Ka Stroud Bonanza!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.