Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

My High School Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My High School Love (637 Views)

My School Love / High School Love / My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My High School Love by BOSSkesh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yo wad up this should be my first write up here on nairaland
So appreciation and criticisms are all welcome

HIGH SCHOOL LOVE IS TALKING ABOUT A TEENAGER AND THE AMERICAN DREAM

Disclaimer:all parts of this piece are all parts of the writers imagination and does not in anyway want to harm those. Bearing similar features thanks

I thought I heard someone call my name
“Trish” “trish” “Trish” wake up, wake up ,
wake up
I looked up to see my mum looking down into my green eyes

“What up mom”

“Good morning Trish”

“Sorry good morning mom”

“Look it’s 6:45 already don’t want to be late to school do you “

“No Mum”

“Good so see you in at the dinning in fifteen”

“Okay mum”
Hurrghgh I shrugged

Lay on my bed still clutching mr lucky the one eyed stuffed bear before getting down lazily and getting into the bathroom.

My name is Trisha levenstein, Trish for short average teenager good looking, striking green eyes,soft lips long blonde hair , rapid developing body and what not

Looking at the mirror admiring God’s being
Quickly took my toothbrush brushed my teeth
Got into the shower and had a thorough bath

Went into my room .........
Well my room has oddly no Barbie stuff like pink walls and and pink vases and pink stuff
Everything is a shade of blue or green striking colours.
I picked my school wears after creaming my body, wore it, added a little lip gloss and headed straight for the dinning, where mom as laid break fast . Toast with eggs and coffee

Well you might be wondering NO SIBLINGS .
And the answer is no. I’m the only child Dad died when I was five i remember my mom crying and I was also crying cause my mom was crying and since then mom has not remarried I kinda thank God everyday for that

“Trish let’s go”

“Okay Mum”

Online most single parents my mom (Jane ) has a bungalow and a car to herself she works as an agent of some company I don’t care about goes to work before 8:00 and come back just right in front ibefore dinn
twenty minutes drive to my school

Young scholars high school
It really is a new session
Look over there girls gossiping
Look over there boys talking boy talks
Ignoring all stares and chatter I walked to my class
A class of 44 scholars
The bell rang for the commencement of lectures Jane came to me
“Trish whatsup”
“Doing good as usual”
“ I heard there’s a new guy coming today”
“ how do you know”
“You know the walls have ears”
“And you have a mouth” I said laughing
Jane is my bestie cause she is bearing the name of my mom and we went to elementary school together , of average height ad full body features she could pass as a young model Jane is a kinda flirt while I keep the boys away
And then ................

Abeg top dogs give me green light here
So I will know weather to stop or not

(1) (Reply)

The Curious River / Until I Met You - Episode 15 / Photoscissors 6 Serial Key Mac OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.