Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,564 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari (31914 Views)

You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Festy4u(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2018
sureheaven:
PDP is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria after colonization.

Buhari attended NDA, from 2nd lieutenant to captain to major to lieutenant colonel to colonel to major general.
Buhari has gotten to the level of a professor in the military world.

Dumb heads can be deceived he has no result.

Hey,.....what's your stress? Are you buhari? If he has the certificate then he should show it! When trump was running his mouth about then president Obama not been born in the US, Obama simply asked for his birth certificate to be released for all Americans to see and trump apologised after all! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Dootty(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Yes he did but didn't even pass a single exam that why no affiliation or medals to his title. No FWC PSS or even MNI. Even Babangida and dark googled Abacha had awards and affiliations to their rank indicating that they passed the required exams.

This means that he that he didn't pass staff college Jagi so he shouldn't have been promoted to general cadre. No war college or even kuru institute of policy.
Don't get me started on those overseas military courses which is just attendance not test of academic or military knowledge.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by sureheaven(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Yes he did but didn't even pass a single exam that why no affiliation or medals to his title. No FWC PSS or even MNI.

This means that he that he didn't pass staff college Jagi so he shouldn't have been promoted to general cadre. No war college or even kuru institute of policy.
Don't get me started on those overseas military courses which is just attendance not test of academic or military knowledge.

U are bereft of knowledge and wisdom.....
He attended Nigerian Military Training College
Mons Officer Cadet School U.S. Army War College.
Yet u claimed he has no result, the school didn’t deny him. In fact he was one of the most outstanding students.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Ganbite: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Abeg make Buhari also prove them wrong self ....Adeleke no get WAEC and he dey rubish our president if our president produce his CERTIFICATE him go show his own , pressure from quarters and he prove the public wrong by showing his result now make our president prove am wrong even if na for him to forge make him show ...all buhari lovers abeg make una beg una president to follow adeleke suit

1 Like

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Arysexy(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2018
The certificateless, moronic lifeless dullard oya show us your NEPA certificate. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by justtoodark: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Dootty:

Yes he did but didn't even pass a single exam that why no affiliation or medals to his title. No FWC PSS or even MNI. Even Abacus and Babangida his contemporaries had medals and award.

what are you talking about.....??...you realy think the nigerian army will promote anybody just like that to become general....??
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Lovelife433(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
....“It gladdens our hearts that Senator Adeleke did not hire 13 SANs to frustrate the hearing of the case by filing numerous frivolous applications and appeals like President Muhammadu Buhari did when summoned to Court to produce his own certificate.
grin Chai! See finishing o

“Mr. Buhari who undeservedly prides himself as Mr. Integrity is yet to provide his certificate; apparently because he does not have any. How can one attach integrity to such a character? President Buhari is hereby called upon to now direct the Army Secretary to produce the certificate he tendered to the Army on the day he joined the Nigerian Army.

“The same Nigeria Police that refused to comment or take action on the now proven certificate forgery of former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun for over two months when her scandal broke nor the continuing raging scandal of Mr. Okoi Obono-Obla against whom the Registrar of WAEC had testified at a House of Representatives investigation that he parades a fake certificate is now the Police running from pillar to post groping for nonexistent evidence.
Buhari issa scam.

cc Seumsg hungerbad madridguy Sarrki Bolustical Corrinthians deomelo yarimo neyoor mannabbqgrill butterflyleo come and defend the failure called Buhari quickly.
u will not hear any tin for now from dose idiot guys u mention very clueless guys

1 Like

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by sureheaven(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Yes he did but didn't even pass a single exam that why no affiliation or medals to his title. No FWC PSS or even MNI. Even Abacus and Babangida his contemporaries had medals and award.

Go check the criteria and requirements one need to have in those days before u can attend Mons Officer Cadet School U.S. Army War College. Get well soon .
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by shamaki1(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Is dis plan rilly working
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by sureheaven(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Hey,.....what's your stress? Are you buhari? If he has the certificate then he should show it! When trump was running his mouth about then president Obama not been born in the US, Obama simply asked for his birth certificate to be released for all Americans to see and trump apologised after all!

My stress is when are u gonna be normal in life if at this ur age u still sound dumb.
Even other former military heads of states who were senior to Buhari in the military then never said such nonsense despite they aren’t in support of his 2nd term bid.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Abdullahi2018: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Let's go there guys #BuhariShowYourCertificate.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by zolajpower: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
saaron:
The last time a lawyer tried to get buhari to produce his WAEC certificate, he received death threats from buhari's terrorist people.
Buhari never sat for WAEC.
No blame bubu , at the time waec never reach north.......na hsc dey rain that time. E get power holding cert oo. Baba n gi dalu sef no get ,Abusala mu no get ,the real.mr integrity now late Aba mu sha ,wen eat india girl apple sef no get ..........so no blame dem waec give all of dem exemption letter .
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Rebuke: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=karimusa post=71358105][/quote]

Really? Is that all yhu have to say? Sincerely, I have jxt discovered one thin from personal interaction with Buhari supporters that they hav one thin in common; STUPIDITY!

They have no fact to ever back up their claim, jxt some silly propaganda and they hate the truth.

Confront them with fact n they suddenly become violent. Riff raffles!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by sojodmy: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Lmao, As If Baba know what WAEC is... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by jogojogo: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2018
shizzle1:
buhari is a stupid animal. The tyrant and Islamic fundamentalist will rather hire 200 SANS than to provide school certificate.

Senseless, brainless, useless and lifeless presidiot

. yoroobas come and defend this. Everyone knows and agrees that buhari is a total failure and monumental disaster of unrivalled proportion, except sophisticated morons and useful idiots from the WASTE

Honestly, it baffles me that my people still deem ok for Buhari to come back for second term. Let us accept that we were ignorant when we voted himthe first time; is it not time we admitted our mistake and make corrections by averting a return of Buhari? At least, I used to think Buhari has integrity. That was the deception I fell for but the happenings and events over time have shown that Buhari lacks the slightes of the word called INTEGRITY. Come show us your WAEC certificate, you chose to go Court with at least 13 SANS. Which is easier to do. Adeosun had a case of forgery of NYSC certificate, Police went to bed and all of a sudden woke up to arrest someone whom the WAEC had cleared through the Court.....INTEGRITY indeed! Buhari remains the biggest scam in the country today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Teenaira: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
shamaki1:
D only certificate bubu can bost of is his birth certificate, that's if rat has not eaten it..

Are you sure ? You know even his age look one kind. No be me talk am o .
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by cmikel: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2018

@ SAI BABA SHOW UR CERTIFICATE

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Melody25: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Hahahahhahaaaaa. He is ruling with NEPA BILL. Is that not a form of certificate?
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by LadyExcellency: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Honestly, their stupidity beats my imagination.
I don’t even understand

Are you wiser than Buhari? He never passed any Examination. Elrufai said so and confirmed by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

https://www.nairaland.com/4329133/just-buhari-failed-all-senior
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2018
He nor get.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by BetaThings: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2018
shizzle1:
Waiting for yoruba mudslims who are not even permitted to look at the moon let alone sight it, to come and defend their slave master

When will a blackman - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Jukun, Tiv, Tutsi, Hutu, Bantu - become the Pope?
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2018
jogojogo:

Honestly, it baffles me that my people still deem ok for Buhari to come back for second term. Let us accept that we were ignorant when we voted himthe first time; is it not time we admitted our mistake and make corrections by averting a return of Buhari? At least, I used to think Buhari has integrity. That was the deception I fell for but the happenings and events over time have shown that Buhari lacks the slightes of the word called INTEGRITY. Come show us your WAEC certificate, you chose to go Court with at least 13 SANS. Which is easier to do. Adeosun had a case of forgery of NYSC certificate, Police went to bed and all of a sudden woke up to arrest someone whom the WAEC had cleared through the Court.....INTEGRITY indeed! Buhari remains the biggest scam in the country today.

PMB is riding the luck of Idiagbon, it was Tunde Idiagbon that did all the corruption fight when Saî Baba was a military president
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by gabbasin(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Get this right: waec did not confirm adeleke's certificate as he has none, waec only confirm that he sat for his wasc and had f9 in English the only subject he sat for, by this he couldnt hàve been issued any certificate because he had f9 in the only paper he wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Are you wiser than Buhari? He never passed any Examination. Elrufai said so and confirmed by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

https://www.nairaland.com/4329133/just-buhari-failed-all-senior
Bla bla bla
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by emmangrace: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Adeleke does not deserve the votes of Osun people- A man who do not have plans for his own life, who has no value for education, who had never own a business of his own, who solely depend on brothers for his livelihood;cannot stir the administration of this state without crashing it within 4 months; other people will decide for him. Infact, those that hijack the state from him have surrounded him already.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by GODISGREAT123: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Bla bla bla
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

Stop this please!

I've read this link over and over.

It does not contain Buhari's certificate

It does not even say Buhari has any

It only said in final analysis that it is only Buhari that can ask Cambridge to release his certificate.

Why hasn't Buhari done so?
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Arysexy:
The certificateless, moronic lifeless dullard oya show us your NEPA certificate. Ode!
Chai! Na so him regime touch u reach grin grin cheesy
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
cool If I score f9 in any waec paper and decide not to do the remaining I am qualified to become the Governor of My state. This is confirmed Godwin
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by emmangrace: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
gabbasin:
Get this right: waec did not confirm adeleke's certificate as he has none, waec only confirm that he sat for his wasc and had f9 in English the only subject he sat for, by this he couldnt hàve been issued any certificate because he had f9 in the only paper he wrote.
Point of correction - Adeleke did not sit for WAEC he only registered for it.
Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by LadyExcellency: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Bla bla bla

Laziness won't allow you comprehend the information you posted because you didn't read it.

For clarification, nothing like corroborating Buhari's fake result rather what Cambridge provided was According to Cambridge, “Examination results were classed in grades from 1 to 9” which has nothing to authenticate Buhari's result.

Where is Buhari's WASC result?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by DemonUnderSiege: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
NEPA OR PHCN WILL CONFIRM BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE SOON

4 Shares

Re: WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari by sanyajava: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2018
I knew from day one that no sane person would be dancing around except is an alliterate as proven to be. Adeleke please go and get WEAC form. you are a disgrace fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.