Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision (2318 Views)

sold sold sold.2000 Model Toyota Camry Le (tiny Light)with Leather Interior / Reg/used Toyota Camry (tiny Light) With V6 Engine / Toyota Camry (clean Big / Envelop Light) With Woofer @ N850 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by baba4u93(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
When buying a car people tend to call there mechanics who after revving or drive it for a few kilometers will come back to certify the vehicle or even cut a deal with the buyer at your own expense, but you have the opportunity of scanning the car with the latest auto diagnosing machine AUTOBOSS V30 which will give you detail of faults on the car as well as the description so its up to you before buying the car either USED of TOKUNBO from 1993 to date. our fee is N3500 if you bring the car to our workshop and N4500 if we are going outside,

Are u tired of your try an error auto mechanic, our company is happy to introduce the latest auto mobile diagnosing machine call AUTOBOSS V30, for your effective auto scan, code reading and precision diagnosing for any vehicle from 1993 to 2010 any brand. call 08032016668 or 08023352829. Or visit our office at no 8 elephant cement way adjacent nasfat mosque beside ereke house alausa ikeja our fee is N5000 if you take it to our workshop and N7000 if home service or have to come to you.

Most Nigerian using cars are of the opinion that when the car is still on the move they have no business with the engineer despite the fact that there check engine light is on and hearing some unpleasant noise from engine or at the other component around the car, more also some are of the idea that once you service your car regularly you have done the car a perfect maintenance but you need to scan your car before it gets to a halt/or break down while on the way from work.
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by vinmol: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
can u tell me why my fuel burns out fast, i use a 1998/99 toyota Rav and wen its full it can hardly drop but once it leaves the full level, it starts to drop drastically, infact somethimes am afraid to accelerate cos i feel the fuel will burn out faster,

mechanic said nothing is wrong that i shld buy fuel injector, which i did and i hve not noticed any difference. can you tell me if it is deficiency i need to check and wat do i need to check?

thanks
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by baba4u93(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2010
Good day vinmol, i really apreciate ur interest in our service and i believe u have been doing a great injustice 2 that PRECIOUS car, 1st to start with is ur check engine light on?, which i believe it must be ON if they have not tampered with it, also ur question is like some1 who is ILL and ask a doctor friend to render him treatment which i believe d doctor will ask u go and do TEST (diagnose) so as to ascertian the level of infection, type illness and prescription to recommend.
What am saying in essence is that 4 me to profer a solution we will need to scan, because it is a fuel related issue which might be the nossle, catalystic converter, pump, airfuel sensor, air leakage, O2 sensor, airflow meter, etc. I can continue to mention as many as i can, but to have ur issue solve try to scan it, U can call me Ahmed 08032016668 OR 08023352829
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by vinmol: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2010
thnks, will call you this weekend to check my hubby's and mine
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by baba4u93(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2010
ok, but seem i dont understand ur last five words
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by Natudu: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
She meant that she will call you to ask you to come and check both her husband's car and her car.

You see, how long that was? She is just trying to do what she wants her Rav4 to do- economical!

lol!

Guy, i like your service. You need more publicity though. Most people are just unaware.
Re: Check Ur Can Engine Light With Latest Diagnosing V30 Machine, With Precision by baba4u93(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
Thanks NAMUDU, really got that, hw are u doing and family i realise that but starting the publicity is
the big question for now to run a commercial on either TV or radio is quite expensive but we have it mind

(1) (Reply)

GLORY BE TO GOD. / 2003 Grand Cherokee Jeep,tokunbo,just N1.470m / Car Vacuum Cleaner Now Available For Those Stubborn Dirts On The Floor Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.