Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,135 members, 7,933,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (32975 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Hamilton1(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by khalids: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
For some reason, I suspect her competitors....................
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by YomiBankz(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2018
are you f**cking kidding me...mehn the hunger is real.. There is something wrong with this our current administration...everyone is affected.

That's why i want to sell fairly used iphone 6 2gb RAM and 16gb storage for 55k, i live in Abuja, lugbe/maitama, we can meet in either locations for phone verification..all components are working perfectly, with a nice rubber casing.

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Juliusdking(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Hizzy:
Hunger can cause so many things
you can even miss road to your house or forget the name of your street
chai thievery of soup but where the ebe wa dem go use eat the soup
them go go thief garri aging na
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by anslem2: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
someone in my yard who use to yurn every morning in his frontage......
due to excessive hunger,another neighbour greeted him good morning....
he responded with ko si change ooooo,thinking he was in a danfo bus..... grin
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by IbrahimDamola: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2018
I thought we yorubas say Bohaari is the best president that will fill our belly and stamp out hunger?

Why then are we breaking into Iya Risika's shop to go steal pots of beans and ewedu? grin grin
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by SimonMagau: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
tongue
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by shedy03(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hunger and poverty in the land while APC is claiming to have elevated 10m Nigerians out of poverty.
UN said APC govt has succeeded in taking over from India the title "country with largest number of poor citizens".
APC na fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Juliusdking:
them go go thief garri aging na
lol you're funny and correct
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by McBrooklyn(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol... There is hunger in the land.. grin
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Justinah4real(f): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jay5mie:
Buhari has finished this country...
Nothing is safe in the country
Not you Not your money Not your job Not even your pot of soup

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by tinubuUGLYwella: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
shadyLP:

Don't mind dat useless lifeless creature..
He thought d igbos has something to do with Ofe mnanu substance..
Afonjas and cheap rubbery case eh..
Hunger don desolate them..
grin grin
Dont mind the Afonja clown, even on the poster in the picture the list of soups there are all Igbo soup and Akwa Ibom soup so definitely the shop is owned by an Igbo woman and Afonjas have just stolen the woman's soup out of hunger they brought upon their lives when they decided it is Buhari of all people they would vote for..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by duullie88(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Hope dey won’t steal gas to warm the soup,
LOL
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Greatguy02: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Na WA ooo

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by EvangelistMFM(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigeria my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Forced To Dance To Hit Songs While Chained To A Window (video) / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.