Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,727 members, 7,879,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (64042 Views)

Wizkid’s Baby Mama Releases Chats Between Them PART 2 / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Emmayong360(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2018
May be you don't know the meaning of baby mama. You are in Africa, is either you take responsibility or his father and family takes the total responsibility, you want to have the baby and baby daddy in Africa? I'm sorry
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

Child support and sharing of properties are actually inscribed in the matrimonial causes act section 69-75 but it is only available for legally married couples who opt for divorce.

As a man who has dined with lawyers of honour, I can boastfully tell you that for a babymama to get child support she has to meet a SAN or a Don lawyer who can twist that section to the presiding Judge's description.

I don’t know about all of this, but I’m telling you if Shola went to court, she’ll be able to get child support from this man. The law can be twisted to her favour, and women always have the advantage in the court system. Even if it’s not up to what she desires, it’s better than forcing this manchild to be a father. It’s very embarrassing, I had to hold my breath reading those screenshots. No woman should put herself through that shame for any man, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2018
from the write up, it's obvious she knowingly got pregnant for Wizkid even though he didn't want it and probably begged her to take postinor2....den anoda point is, she wanna use the kid to hope of getting togeda with him again...biitch is what u are, I know your types. you need a small car, lol idiot girl. if na normal guy fork her without CD she go run go use postnor but since na superstar, she keep the cum.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
some of the comment supporting wizbaby is an eye sore to behold. if same thing should happen to their sister I would like to know if they are going to stand by this same comments they made here
hbd grin. Wizkid is a deadbeat she shud move on. Dont widows with 5 kids survive ni
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by odinga1of: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is wrong with these women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the child wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider him dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude

Are you related to Solomon Buchi what an apt analysis from Oluwamynd44
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by NinaJoy(f): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is wrong with these women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the child wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider him dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude
u couldn't have said it any better,,I know its not easy to raise child alone especially when u know d dad can help and has all d money,,but she has been doing it without help like she said so y keep complaining and posting on social media she said she wants her son to have a normal life,how will he have a normal like when all dis is on the internet,, if I was the one I will forget about wizkid and face my life abeg,,date people and even marry and if possible give custody to the man I eventually marry,,,,,,cos d only thing DAT is going to be on mind my is to give my son the best love he can deserves even if its coming from just me the mother......
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
I don’t know about all of this, but I’m telling you if Shola went to court, she’ll be able to get child support from this man. The law can be twisted to her favour, and women always have the advantage in the court system. Even if it’s not up to what she desires, it’s better than forcing this manchild to be a father. It’s very embarrassing, I had to hold my breath reading those screenshots. No woman should put herself through that shame for any man, I’m so sorry.

She still won't benefit from it.. The only lady that may benefit from a court case on child support is the one living in America.
No Nigerian man has been ordered to pay a child support higher than 200k -those who pay more than that actually wish to do so just like IBB's son(i've forgotten his name.. The one who married billionaire indimi 's(bubari's in-law) daughter)
Wizkid won't be asked to pay more than 150k monthly and that won't more than 2.2m yearly.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

Why do you think people who side with the babymama are mature? Your comment only shows you're skewed yourself.

See things from a logical perspective not an emotional perspective . From the chats there, I don't know how any sane fellow would still think Wizkid doesn't want to care for his boy -he only detests the mother not the boy.

I guess many of you on this platform have comprehension problems.

Let me first let you know I don't take insult easy, so mind the language u use at me even if you don't agree with my point.

You claim it is not as if Wizkid doesn't want to take care of the boy but he only detests the mother.

OK that means if same should happen to you, you will abandon your kid because you detest the mother. Is that a good way of thinking?

Because I hate the mother of my Child I should let the hate affect my Child too?

Now I understand your view point.

good day
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
hbd grin. Wizkid is a deadbeat she shud move on. Dont widows with 5 kids survive ni
thanks dear, what about the psychological impact it will have on the kid knowing that his father loathes his mother
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2018
tamethem:

Let me first let you know I don't take insult easy, so mind the language u use at me even if you don't agree with my point.

You claim it is not as if Wizkid doesn't want to take care of the boy but he only detests the mother.

OK that means if same should happen to you, you will abandon your kid because you detest the mother. Is that a good way of thinking?

Because I hate the mother of my Child I should let the hate affect my Child too?

Now I understand your view point.

good day

Jeez.... You still don't understand me.

He wants to be with his kid not his babymama. He's taking responsibility for his boy not his babymama.

I repeat, you have comprehension issues.

And that's not an insult unless you take it to be so.. Typical Nigerian with hot mind.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Wize1: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Momagic:
Wizkid is exhibiting signs of someone that’s on serious hard drugs. This explains his irrational behavior and unnecessary anger and outburst over everything. He thinks he’s on top of the world now. Let him go and ask Majek fashek how far. Anyways my advice to Shola is to be careful with having him alone with their kid until he gets help. Check into rehab or something.

I know Shola personally, I was kinda disappointed when she got pregnant for wizkid because I know she can do better. She’s not a gold digger. I can stand up for her anywhere. Shola if you’re reading this please know that friends and family love you always. You don’t need a deadbeat like wizkid. You were born into riches and wealth. And you will always be rich in life. God got you!

Abeegi. She was born into riches and wealth and she still has to go back to her vomit everytime sulking up to a dochebag that treats her like crap. She was jumping buses with a child and couldn't arrange a small Camry tiny light (600K), and had to keep going back to beg an Idiot. She is a groupie! It's simple and short. I DO NOT PITY GIRLS LIKE THIS. I can assure you if she focuses on improving her life and cut the Idiot off, there are many regular successful dudes, smart rich and not necessarily famous who would love to have her and give her the world. But No! Groupies must be groupies, they must force themselves on irresponsible guys who don't give a hoot about them.

As for the Wizkid boy, money has wings. He s rich now, I bet the amount he spends on random things like haircut, and shoes and one night stand will go a long way in giving this babe and her son a decent middle class life. I mean dude wears Jackets and t-shirts that cost USD3K - 5k at times. In actual fact this could buy a Camry Muscle to ease the babe's pain. But like every money miss road lunatic who happens to stumble on money, they are usually still mentally poor, extremely vindictive and selfish. We all know how it usually ends. The story is all too familiar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Like it or not.
Be a fan or not.
I don't care.
But u see wizkid? He's wicked and really a dead beat.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by McEphiks(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
ObaOloye:

You guys are looking at it from the wrong angle.. This issue to my understanding isn't about money. Look at it critically. It is a problem that stems from hate. You wouldn't be willing to spend one naira on someone you loathe even if you have billions. Him no providing is a spill out from that hate. It isn't justifiable, he should be morally obligated to take care of his son but that's what hate does- it's blind to what is right and being mature. Root cause people Root cause.

Would you do same? How on earth will my hatred for a woman affect my child? Ayodeji is just an unintelligible young man.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2018
jessca048:
thanks dear, what about the psychological impact it will have on the kid knowing that his father loathes his mother
there are already dysfunctional kids out there, the world still moves on. if it was a non celeb no one wud care. abeg where the party at
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kernel001: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Lovelife433:
dis is too much na haba. Why my daughter in dis matter?

Thank you for speaking calm and peaceful of your daughter, but remember that the woman in question is somebody's daughter, and so... Show retrain and love in your language.

I don't have a sister, it hurts me to see people humiliate ladies on their frailties, we're all human, and as such should be tender and merciful in our language.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Saff(f): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

She still won't benefit from it.. The only lady that may benefit from a court case on child support is the one living in America.
No Nigerian man has been ordered to pay a child support higher than 200k -those who pay more than that actually wish to do so just like IBB's son(i've forgotten his name.. The one who married billionaire indimi 's(bubari's in-law) daughter)
Wizkid won't be asked to pay more than 150k monthly and that won't more than 2.2m yearly.
If he’s paying 150k per month, is she not benefiting? How many people in Nigeria even make that in a year? I’m sure she’ll be getting more than that, if we’re going to be realistic. The problem is that she wants unnecessary attachments to wizkid, which is not happening hence why she’s upset. If I were her, I’ll collect the cheque, level up and find someone else. She’ll be financially good regardless.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by SoworeJimoh: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by funlola87: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2018
This lady should get busy abeg. I think she's talking to her babydaddy too much. they're not in a relationship anymore, so why the frequent talks? What if he was married? Wizzy doesn't sound like a deadbeat although he could do better. Going by the chats, if she had appeared somewhat scarce, wizzy would av put some respect on her name.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
there are already dysfunctional kids out there, the world still moves on. if it was a non celeb no one wud care. abeg where the party at
this buharinomics no allow person organize shayo oo
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Adiwana: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Women and their Manipulative ways.They know how to swindle emotions and men listen! You can never beat a woman in this area.Thats where they are good at.She knew people will side with her as per woman,baby mama or whatever bs that might get involved without actually comprehending what the chat was all about

Now,from what the chat,dude is taking care of his seed at least in terms of spending time with him.The girl in question wants affection and all that lovey dovey shiit from him which the guy clearly doesn't want.The guy hates her guts (which the reason wasn't in the chat).She just wants him to show atrention,thats all

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Richard067(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Newboss:
This has nothing to do with baby mama whatever. angry This is obtainable in divorce cases too. angry

That lady should get herself a lawyer and head to the nearest court in town and whoop the nigga's ass with child support angry

In divorce cases, child support is usually automatic because the divorce takes place in court. angry
These ladies should know that the law is there to protect their interests because the society OBVIOUSLY is a man's society and the interest of women is at the bottom of the list. angry
I love this, very obtainable not only in cases of divorce, especially when the man is a deadbit.
But dis is wizkid first baby mama, nobody sud blame her for baring wiz a child after all he's but a man just dat is higly unreasonable fellow.
Aw can u tamper with ur son's moral so negatively that u make him touch boobs and ass to confirm whether he's gay or not, d boy hes barely 7yrs old, dats simply ridiculous and i want to advice shola to go wash her head, some diabolic persons might have caused hatred btw herself and wiz just to make her suffer for no reasons because d way i c it, d hatred is not ordinary.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by boyjo: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Okay, I see where the problem is.
Shola does not understand men one bit.

Shola, you are nagging.
You are right in your way of all that you feel o, but you are going about it wrongly.
You are nagging.
Stop it. angry

Contact me for lessons on men.
Wizkid DOES NOT want you.
Whether he`s right or not, it is what it is.
Get yourself another life partner, please.

You canceled a deal for your son after a guy, who has been denying you and your child from day 1 told you to?
That`s one of the reasons Wizkid doesn`t like you; you think with your emotions rather than your head.

Message me. Okay??!!!
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Amberon: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2018
You are just making excuses for the deadbeat fool. If that chat is what you call disrespectful on her part then you have a long way to go in life.

PS: Go and read the complete chat on Twitter or Instagram and give yourself sense. Wizkid called her "mad", she didn't even insult him back or anything.

Good day.
jaxxy:

The gal is being unnecessary rude just because she had a baby for him. That’s clearly wrong and won’t get her his attention. It’s obvious Wizkid didn’t plan to have the child and that’s why he’s was hesitant that shudnt make her feel or talk senselessly to him.

In a nutshell I think the lady need to understand Wizkid and how she approaches him. Manner of approach matters. Look how she’s talking like Wizkid shud already knew the child was his but wanted a DNA? So does Wizkid follow her everywhere to know what she does? Why wouldn’t he deny it at 1st and ask for a DNA

This gal may not be a hoe or gold digger bt her manner of approach in away makes her seem like such. Trying to force a man to do his responsibilities? U can’t force anybody and it makes no sense to do that. Advice them and make them understand that’s all.

All her grammar here is just silliness and a lousy sense of entitlement which she can’t force on a guy who never intended to have a baby with u. It happened doesn’t mean u shud throw it in his face. Makes her look desperate.

There’s a way u behave and people or ur partner will respect u even if they don’t like the respect of how u acted will make them hold u esteem. Not all this byforce babydaddy actions.

We know she is right bt she’s doing it the wrong way clearly.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by donsimoniiblog: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
I feel her pain, it's very important to know your worth.

From the chat, it's obvious she's worthless and useless to wizkid, she doesn't have anything to offer. May God not make us useless.

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by MrEnigma007: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
A lot of people actually missed "verbal reasoning" or where bad at it while in school. From the writeup even though it may be a one-sided story

"it sums up wizkid as being begged to be a father to tife, no father will want to associate the child to bad influences if they care at first for him. women, weedcrusher, not to talk of things we don't know like BJ given to the child."

The meet up was probably as a result of Jada_p requesting it.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by rampantlover: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
I thought they said what men can women can do too. If one parent is irresponsible you are also a parent to the child, it's also your duty to look after the child.
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
hensben:
U Dey smoke weed? Talk true I nor go beat u.
Nope, I swear I was lost.
She said she saw one in her son's bagpack.

bammy777:
lol. werey......... weed crusher, used in grinding weed for smooth roll up which will lead to smooth puffin
grin I get it now.
Strange, my mind was going in different directions
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Bionic07: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
I only Pity Young Nigerians who see people like WizKid and co. as idols & role models. To all the Bloggers who glamorize their dirty lifestyle, you've got kids too samething's comming to your door step
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Wow, women can be evil
Nahh, I doubt that. Your brain might have shifted tongue
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

Go and take care of your child and stop ranting on nairaland.. Or are you also a deadbeat mother?

Respect yourself.
Your mother na deadbeat mother I guess
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by rampantlover: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Most Nigerian men are irresponsible grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
If he’s paying 150k per month, is she not benefiting? How many people in Nigeria even make that in a year? I’m sure she’ll be getting more than that, if we’re going to be realistic. The problem is that she wants unnecessary attachments to wizkid, which is not happening hence why she’s upset. If I were her, I’ll collect the cheque, level up and find someone else. She’ll be financially good regardless.

I've not even taken my time to read the whole episode since because I was attending to something more important.

Please can you tell me why she wants wizkid to get her a car? Rent a crib and also support her business?

Does he owe her anything? He has responsibility towards his son only not her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.