Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,076 members, 7,887,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Have Questions About God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Questions About God? (543 Views)

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / The Interesting things About God / Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About God? by Dynisty: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
Do you have questions about God? What are they?
Leave your questions as a comment on our facebook page,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/1-Africa/108547908337

Let us know what you want to know. Answers will be shared on "The Truth About, " Every Friday during Kickstart 8-11 CAT

www.1Africa.tv
Re: Do You Have Questions About God? by vescucci(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
lol, only God can answer most of my questions. The ones that humans can answer, well, I'm still sifting through the terabytes of conflicting information. Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Dead, Do You Know? / Christianity And Islam. / Christian Small Group In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.