Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,532 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

........ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ........ (9001 Views)

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / Help With PHCN Wahala / If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by 1Sharon(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You are entitled to your assumptions. kiss
No, I can’t do domestic chores in Nigeria or abroad. Been there, done that! Only when I feel like it. I will pay to have someone else do all that. I have a FULL TIME JOB. kiss

I do not stand or chase patients around all day.
I do not do PSYCH-WARDS or ADULT NURSING!
In short. . . . Nothing over 10 POUNDS! Thank you! kiss
My max patient load is FOUR! kiss
I SIT most of the day.
Not active at all. I only work 5 days every 2 weeks with full time benefits! kiss NINE DAYS OFF every 2 weeks. . . Unless I want to work extra. kiss

It appears you have a very faint idea of what the nursing profession entails in the civilized world especially.

Ask REGINA ASKIA! wink

So who does the house work at home currently? Since you said you will pay. Cleaning is actually therapeutic.

Interesting so what branch of nursing are you? Since you sit mainly. Don't you do CPR?

And yes nursing is as I described above in the UK. There is a lot going on especially in A&E what you guys call the ER. The nurses are sometimes on their toes especially with the dementia and other psych patients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Kanwulia I live in the UK and I'm speaking for nursing over here. I am also in the Healthcare field.

I knew nursing in the US was slightly different to the US but I thought there will be some similarities.

So who cleans up after babies in the special care baby unit? Who cleans up after adults who can't feed and dress themselves? What about those can't walk?

Apart from assisting the MDs with procedures, IV therapies, assessing and medicating them we do nothing else. There are cleaners, laundry staff and nutritionists. We do not even prepare their fornula or breast milk. We have nutrition techs and nurse techs for that! We have enough nurse techs to feed and bath the babies. We leave that for THE PARENTS TOO! kiss

Nursing in the UK is VERY different then.
We are NOT glorified maids OR NANNIES LIKE IN THE UK AND NIGERIA. kiss
We have a department to run BY US!
We are in numerous councils, attend seminars, formulate policies and TRAIN STUDENT NURSES AND NEW STAFF! kiss

Even in adult departments YOU HAVE NURSE TECHS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS AND SPEECH THERAPISTS. . . . wink
We can help IF there is a shortage of TECHS.
Then EVEN OUR BOSS DROPS HER MANAGER BADGE AND JOINS TO GET THE JOB DONE! kiss

Welcome to THE USA. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

So who does the house work at home currently? Since you said you will pay. Cleaning is actually therapeutic.

Interesting so what branch of nursing are you? Since you sit mainly. Don't you do CPR?

And yes nursing is as I described above in the UK. There is a lot going on especially in A&E what you guys call the ER. The nurses are sometimes on their toes especially with the dementia and other psych patients

There is a time for everything.
Matter of choice. I use a HOUSE MAID SERVICE. They come, clean and GO! My choice. kiss
Your form of therapy. . . . Not mine. Your choice.

The ER is not the only department where you see nurses. I do now work with adults for all those reasons! kiss

My department is the NEONATAL ICU. . . We have RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS IN HOUSE 24/7.
We are only trained in CPR and NEONATAL RESUS AS BACK UP! kiss
No, we are not on our toes most of the time. We sit and MONITOR OR DOCUMENT!

I repeat: WE ARE NOT LIKE NANNIES. . . . We do not do DOMESTIC CHORES! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Mizwisdom(f): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Someone that is enjoying in US cannot do without trying to impress pips on Nairaland at 40+ lol grin.

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: ........ by babythug(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Quite contrary to many opinions here I don't think the woman's age is the problem per se.

The OP didn't set boundaries and indulged her a bit hence thier current power tussle/challenges. Many women of that age still work and function properly even in domestic help/nanny/nurse positions.

I have a friend who's hired someone in that age range and it worked seamlessly for a couple of years at least. It's about being firm and running your home professionally. The chief cook/chef at Lagos house if I recall clearly is probably about that age too if not older so what's the big deal ?
In a bid to be humane to staff (which isn't bad) we modern or young wives extend unnecessary niceties which turn round to bite us in the face sooner or later I mean just look at the OP asking the mama to call her to turn on tv for her.. what is the meaning of that! This is after providing a tv in her quarters already. Some of us ask them to cook and eat whatever without any restriction and so on . I mean boundaries just must be set!!!

7 Likes

Re: ........ by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Brazenbabe:

Anything that gives a Nigerian woman comfort is a thorn to the men's flesh
O! so our mothers actually used maids? I thought they went to the farm with pregnancy and went back to tilling the soil right after birth? Oh! Pardon me, its our grandmothers.
If a woman earns 100k and pays her help 30k, e no concern anybody. Its her money. Afterall the man brings as well abi?
How is it anyone's business hoe she spends her money?
And for the man switching to maids, well, thats not shocking, its what you people have reduced yourselves to.
I don't know why men are obsessed with making their wives suffer undecided undecided

Lol, you obviously did not see my first post. And no, going to work everyday (6am - 6pm) is more stressful than the chores she's trying to avoid. At the end of the day, the 50 year old "granny" would have more savings, rest more, eat more, and relax more.

Like I said, if she tries to foot the bill for 6 months, she will definitely make the most comforting and economically sensible decision. What she's doing at the moment is far from being comfortable: running to work 6-6 daily, and spending a big chunk of your earnings on a nanny that does close to nothing is not a very wise decision.
Re: ........ by eyinjuege: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Acidosis:

Lol, you obviously did not see my first post. And no, going to work everyday (6am - 6pm) is more stressful than the chores she's trying to avoid. At the end of the day, the 50 year old "granny" would have more savings, rest more, eat more, and relax more.

Like I said, if she tries to foot the bill for 6 months, she will definitely make the most comforting and economically sensible decision. What she's doing at the moment is far from being comfortable: running to work 6-6 daily, and spending a big chunk of your earnings on a nanny that does close to nothing is not a very wise decision.

Are you advising she or her husband stop working to attend to chores at home? How will they pay any bill at all talkless of househelp wages?
So who will do the chores when she is at work? What if the money she earns is also necessary at home?

4 Likes

Re: ........ by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
eyinjuege:

Are you advising she or her husband stop working to attend to chores at home? How will they pay any bill at all talkless of househelp wages?
So who will do the chores when she is at work? What if the money she earns is also necessary at home?

There are no chores to be done. Whoever did the chores when they were both single and working should continue to do it. Marriage does not come with extra responsibilities.

If the need to rest is really and medically important, she would tender her resignation at work (unless she holds a larger percentage of financial responsibilities at home).
Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Someone that is enjoying in US cannot do without trying to impress pips on Nairaland at 40+ lol grin.
.Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2836028/why-people-rude-nl

Mizwisdom:
Happy New Year all,

I have been reading through several posts on this forum, and to my dismay I have noticed a lot of rudeness, the funniest thing is that most of the culprits are people that cannot open their mouth to talk to someone in real life, but online they post all kinds of rubbish even without being provoked. Can someone explain why people are rude?

Hmmmmmm.. . . . .Na today?
Muchechechecheche
The young also DIE on NL!
Aminnnnnn oooooooooh! cheesy

Regina Darling. . . .Over 50 and still rocking!
Na ya God save you say you run come USA.
You for dey with awon E-JOLOSI suffer-heads dey do “glorified nanny”, dey scrub toilet for “small-small madams” and earning 30,000N with gratitude ke!

Mtcheeeeeeeew. . . . H-Enjoying the last day of my one week off on Netflix! Back to watching OZARK! cool

1 Like

Re: ........ by Mizwisdom(f): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

https://www.nairaland.com/2836028/why-people-rude-nl

Hmmmmmm.. . . . .Na today?
Muchechechecheche
The young also DIE on NL!
Aminnnnnn oooooooooh! cheesy

Regina Darling. . . .Over 50 and still rocking!
Na ya God save you say you run come USA.
You for dey with awon E-JOLOSI suffer-heads dey do “glorified nanny”, dey scrub toilet for “small-small madams” and earning 30,000N with gratitude ke!

Mtcheeeeeeeew. . . . H-Enjoying the last day of my one week off on Netflix! Back to watching OZARK! cool

Kani, I like your person but it's not all fingers that are equal. That N30K salary is like N300K to the woman. You said she's too old but forget that she has 5 kids to feed and she might not have a skill apart from house keeping. Make you no commot garri from her mouth abeg o sisterly
Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Kani, I like your person but it's not all fingers that are equal. That N30K salary is like N300K to the woman. You said she's too old but forget that she has 5 kids to feed and she might not have a skill apart from house keeping. Make you no commot garri from her mouth abeg o sisterly

SO you can address me politely huh?
After all your petty side-comments.
Please, grow-up!
No need to further expose your hypocrisy.

May you SMELL and pass 40! Amen. kiss
The topic has been “handled”!
No need to drag the thread back by digging up what has already been resolved.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Mizwisdom(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Do you can address me politely huh?
After all your petty side-comments.
Please, grow-up!
No need to further expose your hypocrisy.

May you SMELL and pass 40! Amen. kiss

Sisterly we pray to reach it and far beyond. But na you post Regina Askia pix o, and see how young & strong she's looking at 50+ so that nanny never old like that na. That job is her livelihood let's not encourage them to sack her for now, things are not easy for some pips. Sisterly hope u understand
Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Sisterly we pray to reach it and far beyond. But na you post Regina Askia pix o, and see how young & strong she's looking at 50+ so that nanny never old like that na. That job is her livelihood let's not encourage them to sack her for now, things are not easy for some pips. Sisterly hope u understand

You get to 50 and be a NANNY to a 15 year-old, then come back and testify.

Was that HER JOB, or was it POVERTY AND UNFORTUNATE DOMESTIC CIRCUMSTANCES that placed her in that role. . . . To be taken advantage off by one “BABY-MADAM-AND-OGA-COUPLE”? Insult!

I am sure all her FIVE CHILDREN ARE OLDER THAN THIS “baby-madam”.

She’s you sef get MAMA? Find her a NANNY job to earn 30,000N ke. Abi una dey forbid that kain work? wink

Rubbish! I will NEVER hire anyone older than me to be a domestic staff. Very disrespectful, ESPECIALLY IN THE AFRICAN CONTEXT! kiss

Like I stated earlier, please grow up! You need it! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by 1Sharon(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Apart from assisting the MDs with procedures, IV therapies, assessing and medicating them we do nothing else. There are cleaners, laundry staff and nutritionists. We do not even prepare their fornula or breast milk. We have nutrition techs and nurse techs for that! We have enough nurse techs to feed and bath the babies. We leave that for THE PARENTS TOO! kiss

Nursing in the UK is VERY different then.
We are NOT glorified maids OR NANNIES LIKE IN THE UK AND NIGERIA. kiss
We have a department to run BY US!
We are in numerous councils, attend seminars, formulate policies and TRAIN STUDENT NURSES AND NEW STAFF! kiss

Even in adult departments YOU HAVE NURSE TECHS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS AND SPEECH THERAPISTS. . . . wink
We can help IF there is a shortage of TECHS.
Then EVEN OUR BOSS DROPS HER MANAGER BADGE AND JOINS TO GET THE JOB DONE! kiss

Welcome to THE USA. cool

I get it. But supposing the nurse tech( Nursing Assistant?) isn't assigned to you that day as a management error or they fall ill. (It happens here)Won't you need to get ur hands dirty? You can't just sit and wait.

Lol from what you've said, nursing in the US isn't TOO different from the UK we have all those other assistants that you've mentioned above

Pls respect us grin Yes some are glorified nannies( when there is no help) but it depends on the ward you go to. Maternity is the least challenging because the ladies are mobile and can wash themselves sometimes.

I hope you get my original point? And why I brought nursing up?

1 Like

Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

I get it. But supposing the nurse tech( Nursing Assistant?) isn't assigned to you that day as a management error or they fall ill. (It happens here)Won't you need to get ur hands dirty? You can't just sit and wait.

Lol from what you've said, nursing in the US isn't TOO different from the UK we have all those other assistants that you've mentioned above

Pls respect us grin Yes some are glorified nannies( when there is no help) but it depends on the ward you go to. Maternity is the least challenging because the ladies are mobile and can wash themselves sometimes.

I hope you get my original point? And why I brought nursing up?

What you are describing as nursing is not what is practiced here in the US. I hope I never have cause to WORK THERE! kiss Respect you? You are the one comparing your role as a PROFESSIONAL NURSE to a house-help. Do you need my help? grin

Get your hands dirty? Meaning what? undecided You take care of a PATIENT, not get your hands dirty. Your views are condescending and devoid of any sense of duty or compassion. . . . like a TYPICAL, BACKWARD, NIGERIAN- MERCENARY VIEW of Nursing. Ha! All about money huhn? You can’t last long in any nursing field in the US. Trust me. grin

Working as a NURSE in the US is like working in the MILITARY. You will be weeded OUT! kiss

No, I don’t get your point. I already explained WHEN WE ARE SHORT STAFFED, we all work as a TEAM. Even the CEO gets out of bed. Everyone chips in. You even see RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS FEEDING BABIES! Even DOCTORS that drive MASERATIs snatch babies to change their diapers and linen or to feed them left, right and center..

When a NANNY is drowning with work in Nigeria, will the madam go to the backyard to help out? wink

A nanny does not work in a humane or compassionate environment. . . . Big difference! kiss

4 Likes

Re: ........ by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

There is a time for everything.
Matter of choice. I use a HOUSE MAID SERVICE. They come, clean and GO! My choice. kiss
Your form of therapy. . . . Not mine. Your choice.

The ER is not the only department where you see nurses. I do now work with adults for all those reasons! kiss

My department is the NEONATAL ICU. . . We have RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS IN HOUSE 24/7.
We are only trained in CPR and NEONATAL RESUS AS BACK UP! kiss
No, we are not on our toes most of the time. We sit and MONITOR OR DOCUMENT!

I repeat: WE ARE NOT LIKE NANNIES. . . . We do not do DOMESTIC CHORES! kiss

Ok posh madam. But do you at least cook ur own meals?

I get you now, you work with babies. Ur department is chilled
Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Been there done that! If I don’t cook, there are others to cook in the house. Or I eat out!
Nothing about being posh. All about reducing stress and enjoying a good quality of life.

From the late TEENS, 20s to 30s you cook and clean. After 40. . . . Less of all that! I have other things to do. Time to develop my BRAIN, and less manual labor. Preservation of HEALTH AND WEALTH! wink

My choice! All about planning. I will not AGE faster than my ancestors doing domestic chores! kiss

2 Likes

Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Been there done that! If I don’t cook, there are others to cook in the house. Or I eat out!
Nothing about being posh. All about reducing stress and enjoying a good quality of life.

From the late TEENS, 20s to 30s you cook and clean. After 40. . . . Less of all that! I have other things to do. Time to develop my BRAIN, and less manual labor. Preservation of HEALTH AND WEALTH! wink

My choice! All about planning. I will not AGE faster than my ancestors doing domestic chores! kiss
I am done proving myself or pleasing anyone with domestic chores. No pleasure whatsoever! cool

4 Likes

Re: ........ by Gloriagee(f): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
First of all, you are assuming you know her earnings.
Or is there somewhere female earnings are capped at 100k?

Acidosis:

8 Likes

Re: ........ by 1Sharon(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

What you are describing as nursing is not what is practiced here in the US. I hope I never have cause to WORK THERE! kiss Respect you? You are the one comparing your role as a PROFESSIONAL NURSE to a house-help. Do you need my help? grin

Get your hands dirty? Meaning what? undecided You take care of a PATIENT, not get your hands dirty. Your views are condescending and devoid of any sense of duty or compassion. . . . like a TYPICAL, BACKWARD, NIGERIAN- MERCENARY VIEW of Nursing. Ha! All about money huhn? You can’t last long in any nursing field in the US. Trust me. grin

Working as a NURSE in the US is like working in the MILITARY. You will be weeded OUT! kiss

No, I don’t get your point. I already explained WHEN WE ARE SHORT STAFFED, we all work as a TEAM. Even the CEO gets out of bed. Everyone chips in. You even see RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS FEEDING BABIES! Even DOCTORS that drive MASERATIs snatch babies to change their diapers and linen or to feed them left, right and center..

When a NANNY is drowning with work in Nigeria, will the madam go to the backyard to help out? wink

A nanny does not work in a humane or compassionate environment. . . . Big difference! kiss

You aren't getting me. I am comparing nursing and a nanny when it comes to the looking after aspect of ppl and SOMETIMES the cleaning up after when there is no nursing assistant.

What does the term get hands dirty mean? undecided I simply mean putting in elbow grease when there's no help. I am not being condescending at all. Don't assume. Nurses here are overworked and the pay isn't all that, so it's not about money.

Don't forget we are talking about this 50 year old Nanny and the OP said she isn't overworked

4 Likes

Re: ........ by KanwuliaExtra: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

You aren't getting me. I am comparing nursing and a nanny when it comes to the looking after aspect of ppl and SOMETIMES the cleaning up after when there is no nursing assistant.

What does the term get hands dirty mean? undecided I simply mean putting in elbow grease when there's no help. I am not being condescending at all

I have disagreed.
On a final note. . . . . . I may never get you.
EVERYONE CLEANS UP. . . Not just nurses.
Gettit? wink

Tell the nanny to call her oga/madam from work or bedroom to do some “elbow-greasing”. Na to receive hot slaps ke! grin Even the ROTTEN-ARZZ KIDS(with heavy breaaazzzts and big blokoses), no home/training can’t wash their own clothes or make their beds.

We do our jobs like we are paid to do.
No elbow greases for only nurses o. Any elbow-greasing is for doctors, manangers and CEOs too.
All go JOIN!kiss

I can pick up the damn phone ANY TIME and call my boss. . . . And he or she comes RUNNING! wink Or dem go hearrrrram from the board of nursing or risk management if patients suffer from staff shortage. HEAVY LAWSUIT!

Nurses have rights.
Nannies? For where. You have to collect salary and run away from domestic abuse in the middle of the night. All to end with another slave master. cheesy

Nurses are WELL-PAID and are free to choose when to work.
Nannies are UNDER-PAID slaves in Nigeria with little or NO times off.

Nurses are CLINICIANS
Nannies are not.

A nurse can hire a nanny.
A nanny can NEVER hire a nurse.

A nurse has several options for career-advancements within the nursing profession
A nanny? Dead end job.

Yes, we may take care of the people we serve.
We all get paid. All jobs have that component.

Nursing is far superior.
You don’t need ANY education to be a nanny. You deal with chores. We don’t wash plates in nursing, but we wipe butts! Yep! You go earn a degree to wipe butts and get paid WELL! wink

* Time for BRUNCH. . . 10:02AM *

3 Likes

Re: ........ by realtalk19: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Rubbish post. Women in the west hardly have maids, ask how they do it. You lot are so entitled undecided

U sound like a full house wife and very bitter.its like ur eyes is paining u.where did u read in my post that I employed a maid. Madam too know 1Sharon . It's a nanny I employed to help me look after my kids while I work and take care of them.

It's not a must u have to comment on my post. Take your RUBBISH comments else where and learn some etiquettes

6 Likes

Re: ........ by realtalk19: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Joyfulgal:

Yeah. God knows I don't stress her. Going by the initial advise here, I will let her go and get a younger person.

Plz try put CCTVs in strategic places in ur home without anyone knowing so u can monitor your kids. This world is evil and I trust no one especially with my kids.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Joyfulgal: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
R
Re: ........ by Joyfulgal: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
G
Re: ........ by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gloriagee:
First of all, you are assuming you know her earnings.
Or is there somewhere female earnings are capped at 100k?

...apologies for the hasty assumption.
Re: ........ by Gloriagee(f): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cheers bro...blessings
Acidosis:

...apologies for the hasty assumption.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Joyfulgal: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
R

6 Likes

Re: ........ by dunasy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Joyfulgal:

Reducing stress as much as possible. Avoiding house chores. Eliminating stress as much as possible.

Thinking I could manage her till December at least I will be better by then and she also should have saved some cash for herself. Sending her off the first month may show lack of tolerance but if within three months issues keep coming up then it means she has serious issues/attitude problem

As at this time, I am certain plans are in top priority to make her go ...I agree to most comments on the 1st page of your posts......

In summary...

No live-in maid anymore.,.,

All she does is come, clean and cook as the case maybe...

Wishing you healthy and happy bumping......

Don't stress yourself too as she is already stressing you in my opinion...

3 Likes

Re: ........ by victorian(f): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
50 Years old nanny is hell no!

They always feel entitled as if they are your mother.
And deep down they are jealous, their younger years is not as rosy as yours. That's why one gets to see such irritating attitudes from such age.

She's old, Abeg free her and get a younger lady as hubby is not always around.
She's only adding to your stress.
Mehn, she's old.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
You are a patient and really nice person. However you should have drawn the line from the get go. Having a tv in her room is unnecessary plus even connecting dstv.

Calling you or coming to knock on your room door because she wants to watch tv is over the top. Calling you for a meeting is unbelievable. How did you allow it be this way?

You might have to ask her to go because cutting back on all the liberties you have given her will be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by egojeny1(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
ifyalways:

Spacious and clean houses ( occupants clean after themselves as they SHOULD) do not need to be cleaned daily. It's not a factor of how much the maid is being paid.

Na person born that person wey dey mop your house twice daily .
I tire. How can someone mop ur house 2x daily, d person na slave?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having Or Being A Male Nursery Teacher: Your View / Surehome Marriage Seminar | August Edition / Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.