Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) (34631 Views)

Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
darlenese:

I sincerely think you have dyslexia or mouth diarrhea,or maybe ur brain cannot process information properly
You are correct! i am all of the Above and more grin Now, is there anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by zicugibe: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thank God

READY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL 3D ANIMATOR? GET 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING NOW!
Learn animation with our hands-on 3D animation classes and visual effects as being taught by current professional animators that will prepare you for the ultra-competitive industries where advanced skills and knowledge in areas of 3D animation
Students will be able to handle 3D animation projects. They will also know how to Model, Texture, Animate and Render objects in 3d for production based projects.
DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (IKEJA CENTER)
N89,999 (IKOYI CENTER)

Training Centers

IKEJA HUB: Unity Road off Toyin Street Off Awolowo Way, Behind Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
IKOYI HUB: Ademola Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos

Why The ICT HUB?

 100% Training Practical
 Live Projects Implementation
 Small-sized training classes of between 6 - 15
 UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI
 Room with adequate lighting/acoustics.
 Structured time-table for trainees
 Professional Instructors with Real-time working 3D Animations Experience
 Reliable Power supply training center facilities
 PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by darlenese(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
gypsey:
You are correct! i am all of the Above and more grin Now, is there anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin

hahaha u are not serious at all
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
darlenese:

hahaha u are not serious at all
Are you tired with the insults? grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by motivativesweet: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
double upon double blessing in this buhari regime I tap this blessing
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
sojayy:
The husband right now, God why, why?? grin congrats
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by darlenese(f): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
gypsey:
Are you tired with the insults? grin
yes
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
darlenese:

yes
Good! now Apologise to me for all that unnecerssary Insults.. grin If really you are a Godly woman. as you have claimed.. tongue
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
oshe11:
Why Add her age as though it is impossible for a 34year old lady to give birth?

Cause u men feel women in mid 30s are old and can't reproduce again, that's why her age is displayed boldly.
One of my aunt, gave birth to triplets, age 42! Three boys! Her first set of kids after trying since she got married at age 27.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by kennys: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
one of them is a potential ritualist grin

You are out of your mind. I doubt if you are born of a human.
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by oshe11: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
victorian:

Cause u men feel women in mid 30s are old and can't reproduce again, that's why her age is displayed boldly.
One of my aunt, gave birth to triplets, age 42! Three boys! Her first set of kids after trying since she got married at age 27.
Easy oooo jeje!!!

Take it slow ooo

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Jyah04: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
May God provide for them.
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
oshe11:
Why Add her age as though it is impossible for a 34year old lady to give birth?

Exactly..sometimes I wonder the things some people on here do say. 34 is not an old age for God’s sake.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow, she got them without stress, God was really at work and He will provide for the babies, congrats to her.
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
henrydadon:
Congratulations to her. Now the government should show up and assit her
why?
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbosaa:
Are they all baby girls?? I hope there’s no baby boy among them. They were all in pink beds.

If there’s a boy amongst them, the hospital should be sued in advance just in case the boy start acting like Denrele or Bobrisky.
Ur brain is full of water. U need to be sacrificed to amadihoa
Sensless male biatch

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2018
stemmez:

Ur brain is full of water. U need to be sacrificed to amadihoa
Sensless male biatch

Come sacrifice me na. cheesy
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by SeriousPartner(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Wowww!
Sweet gifts!
Lord, thank you for the babies & bless them always!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
oshe11:
Easy oooo jeje!!!

Take it slow ooo

Lol
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
To God be the glory....I pray that the parents will not lack what they will need to take care of this adorables
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations to the family, God will provide for them
Re: Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by janykute: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2018
Icon79:
Nah, Igbo men are responsible. Ndi Igbo would step up to the plate and take responsibility no matter how difficult. They don't abscond like the other people grin

And by the way, don't ask me who's "the other people" ... I aint saying grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari

Do you mean people from the waste?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.