Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,294 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away (820 Views)

This App Pays You To Be Healthy: They Pay You To Walk Or Run / CCTV Installations. See What Your Staff Are Doing While Your Are Away. / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away by ovieohene: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
If you are an importer or exporter who lives abroad or in any part of the world and need a clean individual to run your business here in Nigeria, kindly call on me. We can talk better on WhatsApp 09039766054. God bless you.
Re: I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away by ovieohene: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
I will also link you with a good clearing agent if you want to get your goods cleared from the port.
Re: I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away by adeyemo001: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
ovieohene:
If you are an importer or exporter who lives abroad or in any part of the world and need a clean individual to run your business here in Nigeria, kindly call on me. We can talk better on WhatsApp 09039766054. God bless you.

What type of business can you manage?
What's your experience like? And do you have passion for it?
Can you work on and provide the business plan?
Can you start the business from scratch?
Are you ready to sign a legal contract above 1 year with a guarantor?

You may also visit https://www.nairaland.com/5722178/experienced-computer-business-center-manager
Re: I Can Manage Or Run That Business For You While You Are Away by Bigtek: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CEnRERlQT3b7RBWBl5ninF

Buy & Sell Group

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Idea. / Become Your Own Boss/ Organic Skincare And Mixing Of Creams / Where To Buy Cheap SME Data Bundles In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.