Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? (855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? by iczyIni: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2018
It's been 3 months since I applied for my transcript through etx-ng.com and there seems to be no end in sight.
Please who knows an alternative way of getting transcripts from the University of Benin; or if you know somebody or someway to speed things up with etx-ng.com - I'm sick of their nonsense as it is now, please help a brother out!

PS: Efcc please pay these guys a courtesy visit!!!
Re: Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? by KillerBeauty(f): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
iczyIni:
It's been 3 months since I applied for my transcript through etx-ng.com and there seems to be no end in sight.
Please who knows an alternative way of getting transcripts from the University of Benin; or if you know somebody or someway to speed things up with etx-ng.com - I'm sick of their nonsense as it is now, please help a brother out!

PS: Efcc please pay these guys a courtesy visit!!!

In d same shoes with u. Applied for my transcript through etx.ng since April yet they didn't deliver. They are d biggest scam out there. I plan to go to uniben myself to pursue my transcript
Re: Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? by wellmax(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
ETx is a very big scam. They take your money and refuse to communicate.
Re: Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? by Deelola(f): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
KillerBeauty:

In d same shoes with u. Applied for my transcript through etx.ng since April yet they didn't deliver. They are d biggest scam out there. I plan to go to uniben myself to pursue my transcript
I have used etx thrice now for international applications and their services was ok.You can track your request online or send someone to their office
Re: Is Etx A Cooporate Scam? by Chelda: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
To where and where? Most people have complained about their services.

Deelola:

I have used etx thrice now for international applications and their services was ok.You can track your request online or send someone to their office

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Working From Home / Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 For Young Nigeria / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.