Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,950 members, 7,909,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week (3928 Views)

Wizkid Sits Down Quietly When He Saw Lil Baby Talking Like A Thug In A Boutique / /wizkid’s Wife Showing Off Her Front Row Seat At International Music Award / Wizkid Sits Pretty In A Rolls Royce Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by vecman22(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
Joshmodest:

Lolz underage..."reading for GCE "...lwkmd ...am young as you said ,but I'm doing really well for myself and more sensible than ur old and dry brain that has not even a small iota of reasoning it ....

I don't blame u anyway I blame buhari, cos unemployment is on a high now and everyone is paranoid , if not why should u pouring out ur frustration on wizkid ,early in the morning.. says alot about how jobless and frustrated u are ( of cos they go hand in hand) I didn't even bother to check ur profile , cos you're not worth it ..I just thought I should reply you "sir", before I head to school, have a lovely day job hunting grin

Oga you can't be preparing for GCE and have this kind of bad mouth na, you are too young to have this kind of bad mouth.. How can tell that uncle he has a old and dry brain..guy be very careful

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by delzbaba(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2018
wiz kid portraying short man syndrome
Re: Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by Tedpgrass: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wiz.... Loke loke!!!!

Your haters will come praise you soon enough

Carry go!!

Re: Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week by enemmo(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
That wall I'm seeing is it in Milan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Rima Boy Will Give Wizkid And Davido Wahala OH Listing To His New Audio ... / See what Sex Hunger Has Done. Wait For It (video) / Check Out The Price Range Of The Expensive Wine Obi Cubana Was Spotted With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.