Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump (9341 Views)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / APC Members Accuse Ebonyi Governorship Candidate Of Corruption, Sabotage / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by kelechi50: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
I feel bad about you @op, you talked about bad leadership as if the governor is from another planet, you mentioned that he served as pdp state championship,under former governor Egwu,deputy governor for eight years before becoming the governor and you are crying more than the burived.please mention those infrastructure in each of the 13 local government, and I will use my local government as a case study .
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by higgs: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Even by Nigerian standards, the level of sycophancy in Ebonyi politics is nauseating. The governor may be doing well but they need to tone it down a little. Listening to the state govt owned radio station is just annoying.
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by paulegend(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
wilfrik200:

All these because he refused to share money like Elechi. Those that want him replaced are lazy individuals that want free money instead of looking outside government to find something to help themselves with. All the roads build by past administration are in complete shambles because it was never well thought and supervised. It was actually a loothing tunnel for thier cronies.

You are not here
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by Okey2010: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
You lost your heritage long ago you don't even know where you came from, BUFFOON like you the Era of Pharoah is over in Ebonyi state quote me idiots
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by Ohaozara: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
paulegend:
I didnt read this but all I know is that this tenure is the last reign of Umahidom. Ebonyians must be liberated from this tyranny called governance.
Speek for urself, family and state. We in Ebonyi State have settled for Akubaraoha!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by Ohaozara: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
paulegend:
I didnt read this but all I know is that this tenure is the last reign of Umahidom. Ebonyians must be liberated from this tyranny called governance.
Speek for urself, family and state. We in Ebonyi State have settled for Akubaraoha! we love him!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by Ohaozara: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
OlyB12345:

Why won't he..he is an Engineer by profession and owns a construction company... so basically all the road contracts in Ebonyi state he awards it to himself...using Ebonyians money to make more money...

Mention any other project he executed in Ebonyi state...as it stands now my own community in Ishielu lga hasnt seen a beam of light...no electricity...bad road...no school...no primary health care... people dying of hunger and diseases and he is busy enriching his account with road contracts
But you had those things during Sam Egwu and Elechi's era right? Sycophancy at its peak! Even if he likes, let him award the entire Ebonyi State to his company in as much as we're seeing the work on ground, we don't have issues with him. Haven't you heard that even Abia State government is awarding contracts to his company? pls appreciate what you have
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by Chinny024(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Trump kwa in Nigeria ?...
I am aware of only one Trump.. Others are counterfeit.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by UCyril: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
paulegend:
so all the good things Umahi is doing u don't like them, nawa ooh for some people. You want him to share money abi �
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by midnighter(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by drmikeadams(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
OlyB12345:

Tried where.... I guess you are not from Ebonyi alow us to assess him....

He is busy developing Uburu his hometown and playing jamboree in Abakaliki for people to applaud him . He is a bloody politician and then playing his game on the poor people of the state . He is not doing anything he is just doing business with Ebonyi money...
What has he achieved in health care look at Cholera, tb, even Ebola case...
No improved school facility till now we are labelled Education Disadvantage State...

Hunger and poverty among the citizenry....we still have the highest rate of street hawkers cos of lack of empowerment and job Creation....

As far as am concerned the governor has done nothing because we haven't felt his impact...

He is just a desperate politician ...the more you look the less you see
grin pls can abia people have umahi? We will give u ,,okezie;T orji and orji kalu together?
Re: Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump by drmikeadams(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=FBIL post=71392997]Dave Umahi only understands the number of blocks, cement and chippings to make 1 square foot. He has ZERO knowledge of industrialization which you want to promise on his behalf.
What happened to Ebonyi Pipes production Ltd, Ezzangbo which stopped production in 2016, after the young overseas-trained engineer left?
Dave has repeatedly sent different people from his family to go and revive the pipe company without success.
What happened to Former governor Elechi's waste recycling factory, Oferekpe/Ukawu Water Schemes, Ikwo/Abakaliki/Edda rice mills, Onuebonyi fertilizer plant etc.?
All these are industries which were killed by Dave Umahi because he lacks the knowledge of how industries run. He runs governance with intimidation bereft of critical ideas and that's why he hires in the morning and fires in the afternoon, if gossip comes to him as a text message.
Dave Umahi, to his credit, will be remembered only for 3 flyover bridges and few roads leading to Uburu where he built mansions, hotels and filling stations. The only thing that can guarantee Dave Umahi second tenure is if APC fields a docile candidate. If not APC will take over.[/quote grin pls can abia people have umahi? We will give u ,,okezie;T orji and orji kalu together

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Suspends Newly-elected Anambra Speaker, Two Others / Dauda: PSC cancels illegal extension of Buhari's ex-Personal Security Officer / Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.