Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (91739 Views)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by maestroferdi: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bloggers....
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Paul112(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mr man u jst dey shoot ur english any how,
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by emmyxtacy: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

The baby daddy can't even write good English

He must be an Ex militant
with all ur Queen's English,how much do u have in ur account.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by goshen26: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
So him blogger baby mama can not teach him that it GIFT OF LIFE n not GIFT OF LIVE?

live kor highlight ni
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Olaiya26: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by tunary(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mankosi:
is money everything.
The Bible says money answereth all things
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Believe7(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guy ur wicked what a Savage!! grin

He must be an Ex militant [/quote]
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by SocialJustice: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

What have you achieved with your good English? undecided
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Imonitie7: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don't just trust this so called Linda ikeji whole story I just feel she is lying to Nigerians I hope her story is true for the Baby sake

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
eazisky:
Some hypocrite on nairaland been criticizing his grammar , abeg who grammar EPP? he is a billionaire without the help of english
is it not wisdom to communicate in the language you know best. Why murder grammar grin?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Ziggylady(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:
SMH, my happiness in all these babymama and babydaddy Linda ikeji’s tory is that she can feel how other voiceless people felt when she puts their business out on her blog.

I bet you Linda Ikeji can not check her story on instablog, the comments will torment her and her family forever.

Bloody hypocrite!

You body jus dey pepper you for nothing.Why are you so sure she is bothered about the so-called negative comments?? Last time I checked Linda herself has been the one posting pictures on social media on various stages of her pregnancy especially her blog..so your desire to see her 'tormented' might be an exercise in futility on your side undecided
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Balet:
OMG, the guy don kill English patapata....
Aswear... Lol.... English was killed since 2000Bc
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is his English why she has been hiding him? Its not fair o Linda. English is not so hard to learn, he can learn from you easy.
Anyway, congrats on the new bundle of joy...babies are great blessings

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by oyejideogunjumo: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
tunary:
But he has got so much money which is more important
Money is good but with education it is far better. Am not condemning him though but the use of has(singular) instead of have(plural) is such a common grammar to be ignored for such a highly placed and rich(as u said) person with other noted grammartical blunders in a short write-up like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by gistpartner: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
when a billionaire marries a billionaire, what is the couple called?

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by brixton: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

You body jus dey pepper you for nothing.Why are you so sure she is bothered about the so-called negative comments?? Last time I checked Linda herself has been the one posting pictures on social media on various stages of her pregnancy especially her blog..so your desire to see her 'tormented' might be an exercise in futility on your side undecided

Laura Ikeji is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by NosaHenry(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gift of LIVE ko gift of LOVE ni
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by tunary(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
Money is good but with education it is far better. Am not condemning him though but the use of has(singular) instead of have(plural) is such a common grammar to be ignored for such a highly placed and rich(as u said) person with other noted grammartical blunders in a short write-up like this.
hmmm
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by HZNjnr(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Didirin... How can bank account spell bank account? Why are u talking like Buhari's descendant?

justphillips:

You that can spell life, can your bank account spell his bank account? Werey

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by CAPSLOCKED: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nigerians go dey fornicate still dey call God hahahah

MY OGA YOU DON SEE AM NA. BLAADY HYPOCRITES ALL OVER. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Differentials1: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
No be lie... militant firing!
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by GuntersChain(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
If it wasn't money, what else.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by oayma: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na Englishisshhh you wan chop.......sit down there.....dey count Dangote spelling mistakes.......
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by SexytorresE(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Poor use of sentence and words. Smh, angry na oil full this man head

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by SexytorresE(f): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Balet:
OMG, the guy don kill English patapata....
savage lol

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by oayma: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na Englishisshhh you wan chop.......sit down there.....dey count Dangote spelling mistakes.......

Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Friend01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
The Delta Oil Magnate Sholaye Jeremi allegedly responsible for putting Billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji in the family way has finally reacted days after a son was delivered in Atlanta.

Jeremi whose name was first heard in connection with Linda back in May has taken to his Instagram page to give thanks to God for all the blessings in his life and more particularly the latest blessing he received in this month.

He even went further to talk about his next step concerning Linda Ikeji and her baby.

See what he wrote on his Instagram moments below;

“God has blessed me beyond measures…I thank him for live and my wonderful gift he bestowed on me this month.”

..http://aftrending.com/sholaye-jeremi-linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-finally-speaks-out-after-many-insults/

I know I am. no saint.
This society called Nigeria can only become sane when we start calling things the way they are without beautifying them.
Linda (if she is not married) gave birth to a BASTARD.
No other word for it.
In the house of God whether Islaam or Christianity such birth is NOT legal.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Fitbillionairep: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
this is her BIG GOD. forget all that blogging shit
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
HZNjnr:
Didirin... How can bank account spell bank account? Why are u talking like Buhari's descendant?

Indeed, you don’t have sense

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by adaxxy: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Linda you no try at all..
You for edit am now or make he kukuma write in pidgin no be by force naa..you don give aunty Kemi opportunity now to dey rant now....
Avec we no want aunty kemi wahalaoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by ADRIAN88(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Hooooh! My Gawd! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.