Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ (1332 Views)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by WetinConsignMe: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Azam101:
Must you insult? read and move on!

#WetinConsignYou

The problem is that instead of living in the real world, people choose to live in a world they read in a book or taught by some "guru". 
Of course, if you have enough faith you can do just about anything, Lord Jesus Himself said so (that's your law of attraction in a nutshell). Problem is, the human mind is not set up to be able to muster such faith ordinarily. 
I think seeing it in terms of currency confuses things a bit.
Let's think in terms of, say, yams.
Two farmers. One using law of attraction (living and feeling as if he already has lots of yams when he doesn't)(makes you laugh). The other simply working hard, rising early in the morning to work his field, looking for innovations, and diligently saving his yams (money). Who do u think will end up with more yams?!
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

The problem is that instead of living in the real world, people choose to live in a world they read in a book or taught by some "guru".
Of course, if you have enough faith you can do just about anything, Lord Jesus Himself said so (that's your law of attraction in a nutshell). Problem is, the human mind is not set up to be able to muster such faith ordinarily.
I think seeing it in terms of currency confuses things a bit.
Let's think in terms of, say, yams.
Two farmers. One using law of attraction (living and feeling as if he already has lots of yams when he doesn't)(makes you laugh). The other simply working hard, rising early in the morning to work his field, looking for innovations, and diligently saving his yams (money). Who do u think will end up with more yams?!
Learn to work smart
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Dangerousboy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
op, where are u? finish what you start na

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Just Married His Third Wife / / Another Marriage Gone Bad: Wife Cuts Husband’s Tongue, Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.