Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Disvirgined A Lady? (how Was The Experience Like?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Disvirgined A Lady? (how Was The Experience Like?) (950 Views)

Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Disvirgined A Lady? (how Was The Experience Like?) by Thoryeeb(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2018
My experience in knacking girls with already open route will never make me be interested in doing virgins. Once a girl open up to me about being a virgin, I’d rather keep such a girl as friend and if we must do anything, it always ends at pre-intimacy. This is because, I have heard many of my friends narrate their experiences with virgins and I don’t think I have the mind to pass through same. There is this girl I just met, very beautiful and brilliant. We became friends and more than a friend. We fight, we settle, we touch, kiss and do some nasty things together asides sex. One day, she called me up to tell me how uneasy it has been to be a virgin for 25years and she felt it’s hightime to have a feel of real sexual relationship with a guy.I couldn’t believe it when she opened her mouth to say“come and do it”. WTF!! �I had to refuse and run out because of thestories of pains and blood I have heard about having sex with virgins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Courtship Checklist / Check Out Leo Messi Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.