Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,697 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do I Retrieve Account Number I Was Send Money To From Gtworld? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Account Number I Was Send Money To From Gtworld? (542 Views)

Newly Updated GTWORLD APP: What Has Been Your Experience In Two Days / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / I Have Forgotten My Bvn And I Don't Have Access To My Phone Number I Registered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Account Number I Was Send Money To From Gtworld? by fineboynl(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2018
hello I need back the account number I was send money to. i can see the transaction on my statement of account from gtbworld but the account number is not there.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Account Number I Was Send Money To From Gtworld? by Birniwa(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Login to your Internet Banking profile, you'll see the full details of this particular transaction under Transaction History.

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To Buy Lands In Lagos, Call In For Further Info / Oil Vessel/tankers For Rent / Learn How To Become A Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.