Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details (937 Views)

Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / 13-year-old Boy Stabs Brother To Death During Argument / Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by Bloggerdredd(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-WIhEGTPHAp8/W6NkWSBiXaI/AAAAAAAABgo/R0xBfMUAGrE_z86TE1udskBZJiSZcMgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180920_100652_648.JPG[/img]

A 24-year old lady, Miss Akinbobola Olamide, attacked and murdered her elder brother, 26-year old Dara Akinbobola, by stabbing him to death in cold blood.

The incident happened at Olupebi Abijo Street, off Ijede Road in Ikorodu area of Lagos where they reside with their parents.

It was gathered that the late Dara had a disagreement his sister which led to hot exchange of words and later resulted into a fight between them.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-oUxoMd4AKOA/W6NknLPAzvI/AAAAAAAABgw/0uzTTBPkNwE-QxHhQiml92mRmuCTl9q_gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180920_100659_872.JPG[/img]

It was during the fight that Olamide who was deeply angered, took a kitchen knife, stabbed Dara on his neck and pierced it inside. Dara fell down and bled profusely. He was rushed to the hospital but before then he had lost too much blood. He died on the way before the doctors could attend to him.

The matter was reported to the police in the area; Olamide was arrested and transferred to the SCIID Panti, Yaba and charged for murder.
It was gathered that Olamide told the police that she did not wish to kill her elder brother; that she committed the crime out of anger.
However, the police found her culpable and charged her before the Ebute Metta Magistrates court for murder.

Read Detailed Story From Source : https://www.dreddsworld.com/2018/09/sister-stabs-brother-to-death-in-lagos.html?m=1
Re: Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by Ayoemrys(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Make jesus kuku come This world is turning to something else
Re: Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by FlintGuevara(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
They are obviously from a dysfunctional family. I see no reason why two fully grown siblings can not amicably settle their differences, I mean who fights their sibling talk more of stabbing their sibling on the neck.

1 Like

Re: Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by Bloggerdredd(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2018
FlintGuevara:
They are obviously from a dysfunctional family. I see no reason why two fully grown siblings can not amicably settle their differences, I mean who fights their sibling talk more of stabbing their sibling on the neck.

lipsrsealed
Re: Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by Bluezy13(m): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm...
An average Lagosian is mentally deranged
Re: Sister Stabs Brother To Death In Lagos.. I Killed Him Out Of Anger - Details by derrydinny: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2018
FlintGuevara:
why can't siblings fight? It just mustn't get too the extent of violence

I haven't spoken to my sister in years and I never wish to, we hate each other but I can't get physical with her

(1) (Reply)

I'm Okay With Only One Child - Actress Uche Jombo / Ycee Picks Burna Boy As Artiste Of The Year Ahead Of Wizkid And Davido / Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Stepped Out For A Joint Official Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.