Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,971 members, 7,893,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (344167 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:
should i go ahead with the enquires prayer now?
Good morning @IAMjojo. You are welcome in Jesus name. Please hold on so that you can receive grace from the man of God to do the prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
You are welcome in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please hold on to recede grace from the man of God before you go ahead with your enquiry prayers.

IAMJojo:
YOUR NAME_JOSEPH
LOCATION_From Edo state but lives in ughelli
DREAMS_Most times i dream and dnt remember when i wake up but lately i tend to remember and its always confusing,almost everything up there happens to me and its always reoccuring
FOUNDATION_AM a christain.both parents are,and let me mention,my mother had only me for my dad before they both seperated and i have steps brothers and sister from both sides of the divide amd i stand alone as a child,
WHAT I WANT FROM GOD_TOTAL RESTORATION,FINNACIAL UPLIFTMENT,TOTAL LIBRATION FROM THE REACH OF MY ENEMIES,HIS FAVOUR UPON ALL I DO AND LAY MY HANDS ON
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2018
thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:
should i go ahead with the enquires prayer now?

You are welcome here, after reading and understanding the enquiries prayers. Type on this thread requesting for grace to carry out the prayers.

Wait till you receive grace from @CDMHELPDESK007, type and say amen, then proceed with the enquires prayer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and somebody will put you through.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
I request for grace o go ahead with the equires prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:

Just be calm, wait for the help desk to help you with grace from man of God before u start.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:
From the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Austynodv post=72785189]From the man of God
AMEN I RECIEVE
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=CDMHELPDESK007 post=72778997]Prayer from the servant of God.
If you are not too busy and you can type Amen to this prayer[/quote
Amen, in Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Austynodv:
From the man of God
I read about the prayers in page 15 of this thread and i did all required,i received grace to continue,i said the prayers after reading isaih 59 vs 1 unfortuenatly for me,NOTHIGN OCCURED,I FELT NOTHIGN.DID I DO IT WRONGLY
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:
I read about the prayers in page 15 of this thread and i did all required,i received grace to continue,i said the prayers after reading isaih 59 vs 1 unfortuenatly for me,NOTHIGN OCCURED,I FELT NOTHIGN.DID I DO IT WRONGLY

What do u say during the enquiry prayers?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:

The servant of God said you should answer the foundations question, he said it is not father but fathers (psalm 11 V 3) If the[b] Foundations[/b] be destroyed what can the righteous do?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2018
IAMJojo:
IAMJojo:
YOUR NAME_JOSEPH
LOCATION_From Edo state but lives in ughelli
DREAMS_Most times i dream and dnt remember when i wake up but lately i tend to remember and its always confusing,almost everything up there happens to me and its always reoccuring
FOUNDATION_AM a christain.both parents are,and let me mention,my mother had only me for my dad before they both seperated and i have steps brothers and sister from both sides of the divide amd i stand alone as a child,
WHAT I WANT FROM GOD_TOTAL RESTORATION,FINNACIAL UPLIFTMENT,TOTAL LIBRATION FROM THE REACH OF MY ENEMIES,HIS FAVOUR UPON ALL I DO AND LAY MY HANDS ON

Referring to above.

Please kindly read this verse: Exodus 20 V 5-Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

The servant of God said you should answer the foundations question, he said it is not father but fathers (psalm 11 V 3) If the[b] Foundations[/b] be destroyed what can the righteous do?
Though i didnt know him personally but i was told he is a traditionalist,had idols in his housd and all his wives about 3 served them with him except my grandmum who bore my dad and i had some transactions with some herbalist,was marked with razor blames on two different occasions,had my bathe with some water mixed with stuff i nt knw.These are all i remember hope it helps
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oeis:

What do u say during the enquiry prayers?
Lord if my sins are forgiven pls show me a sign by moving me two steps forwad
WRONG?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good day brethren, I will like to share my testimony on what God has been doing in my life. I have been having issue of blood since June, but to the glory of the God of Elijah, it has reduced insignificantly than I have ever seen since the whole issue started, and this I pray will remain permanent in my life.

I also recently started having severe weakness, and after going to the hospital and doing all the tests, nothing was found wrong, even though the hospital almost made a mistake in one of my tests but I thank the God of Elijah who made me spot the mistake so that they didn't administer wrong treatment to me. I am getting better and my prayer is I will be at my best soon in Jesus name. I return all the glory to the God of Elijah who alone is worthy of my praises.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
?//
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
OK the whole things is understood now,one more thing, the Isaiah, I hope is only, 59-1,only?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
May your healing be permanent in Jesus name

childofGod29:
Good day brethren, I will like to share my testimony on what God has been doing in my life. I have been having issue of blood since June, but to the glory of the God of Elijah, it has reduced insignificantly than I have ever seen since the whole issue started, and this I pray will remain permanent in my life.

I also recently started having severe weakness, and after going to the hospital and doing all the tests, nothing was found wrong, even though the hospital almost made a mistake in one of my tests but I thank the God of Elijah who made me spot the mistake so that they didn't administer wrong treatment to me. I am getting better and my prayer is I will be at my best soon in Jesus name. I return all the glory to the God of Elijah who alone is worthy of my praises.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yes Sir

jom28gy:
OK the whole things is understood now,one more thing, the Isaiah, I hope is only, 59-1,only?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amen Sir, in Jesus name!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the servant of God.

If you are not too busy and you can type Amen to this prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
What i always advise people is not to be in a hurry. Because most people want to use God and then go back to their old way of life. You have to first sit down and ask yourself if you are ready for a change. Ready to forgo your past life? ready to live a new life? Ready to have a new relationship with God? God responds to genuine and willing hearts because of course he sees the heart.

So my brother, be calm, be patient. Read this thread from Beginning and understand and then enjoy God's manifestation Sir

IAMJojo:
?//
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thank You Lord Jesus for your Healing Power!

childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good afternoon to everyone in the house. Please servant of God has instructed me to tell us that he is praying for everyone. Whether enquiries, RPP, renunciation, miracle is bound to happen. Prayers will be answered by fire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IAMJojo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Austynodv:
Good afternoon to everyone in the house. Please servant of God has instructed me to tell us that he is praying for everyone. Whether enquiries, RPP, renunciation, miracle is bound to happen. Prayers will be answered by fire in Jesus name.
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Austynodv:

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good afternoon Brethren, Let me drop this here for our edification

Things don't get better with time... They get better with your hunger for a change (luke 19:1-4, Gen. 2:18,19).

There is nothing that legalizes the finger of heaven like the hunger for a change!

God's time is not the best because God lives in eternity and is not controlled, limited, moved, or pushed by time. Your hunger will determine your breakthrough. How hungry are we for a change? how ready are we for a change.( John 2:4)

We were all created special and profitable but the difference is were we fell into ( matt. 13: 3-cool.

Truth is the difference between where you are now and where you will be or want to be is instruction (prov. 5:22) Let's learn to follow God's instruction as given my his Servant, the Man of God in our midst. Definite instructions bring speed, preservation and honor.

So, now we are lucky that grace has made a Man of God so close to us via the instrument of this platform. Let's keep to his instructions and we will definitely experience change in our status quo in Jesus name.

I live us with this verse in the scripture from Proverbs 16:6&7. SHALLOM!

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
AMEN

Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
He has also said that there is grace from God for the testimony of a sister from South Africa to be shared on this thread.

The testimony will be posted shortly. The testimony will teach us that even without undergoing Renunciation, the God if Elijah did an Awesome Wonder in that sister's life.

We should key into this testimony and pray for His Mighty His hand to show up in our lives. The God of Elijah is not wicked.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
The testimony of the sister from South Africa goes this:

[color=#006600][/color]
My writing is terrible, so please bear with me....

You see, I had been without a real formal job for 5 years...

Brothers and sisters, u tried everything under the sun to land a job, nothing was panning out..

Words would fail me in describing the sheer bitterness and agony and shame I experienced because of my lack of employment. It was bad!

I eventually got married in between the unemployment, and brothers and sisters, I was in a marriage where I was constantly being reminded of how useless I was, I was called about every name, my now ex husband would clap and say all manner of things, telling me I was just with him for food etc, I would cry and cry, pray and pray, yet nothing.

Eventually, husband left home...I tried to beg him for just more time, I tried asking him to give me more time that I would get a job, he refused, he said

He refused. So, one day, he told me, the only reason he would ome back was if I got a job, not too long after, I received the divorce summons and the ONLY reason he was divorcing me was because if my inability to get a job.

I just thanked God, counted my losses and kept trusting God.

I forgot to mention that, on all of this, my husband (now ex) and his sisters would on their WhatsApp group laugh at me, I have all the messages....my case was bad and could be likened to that of a woman with no child.

Anyway, one day I told God, it was fine, I told him I had exhausted all my options on trying to secure a profitable job, and that it was okay, I was going to wait whenever it pleased him to bless me.

I reconnected and called Pastor Vic again sometime in September, I think the 2nd week.

By the 28th of September I did my Rpp, really just praying to God, thanking him for my job and all.

That same September I moved and changed cities, I couldn't go further as I then lost my printed RPp.

Anyway, Oct 2nd, browsing through my email as usual, I received an email to come for an interview. I was shocked.

Me, interview?? I hadn't received an email like this in years! Quickly I checked out the company and it was just perfect.

Interview was scheduled last Thursday, we were so many who attended this interview, they were so impressed with me as told me to start the next day Friday. Hmmmm

Since Friday I have been at the company, for the position, I had to compete with not just South African, but other nationals, but I was the only one who got the job...

Today I received my contract and employment letter and all my documentation, I am a permanent staff of a very beautiful company.

I just want to say: Lord, for my shame,you indeed blessed me with double, I am so grateful, thank you so so so much.

There was a particular word from Pastor Vic, last week right before I got the job. As we know , the man of God is very busy.

But that day, he sent me a word: "just believe and you will see the salvation of the Lord, your testimony will make your enemies want to kill themselves in Jesus name".. I keyed into this and continued to thank God.

And not after, my testimony came through. All thanks be to God the almighty, the God who has the power to turn all kinds of situations around for good. Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
childofGod29:

Your testimony will be permanent in Jesus name. We give God the glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Okobaba1:
Good afternoon Brethren, Let me drop this here for our edification

Things don't get better with time... They get better with your hunger for a change (luke 19:1-4, Gen. 2:18,19).

There is nothing that legalizes the finger of heaven like the hunger for a change!

God's time is not the best because God lives in eternity and is not controlled, limited, moved, or pushed by time. Your hunger will determine your breakthrough. How hungry are we for a change? how ready are we for a change.( John 2:4)

We were all created special and profitable but the difference is were we fell into ( matt. 13: 3-cool.

Truth is the difference between where you are now and where you will be or want to be is instruction (prov. 5:22) Let's learn to follow God's instruction as given my his Servant, the Man of God in our midst. Definite instructions bring speed, preservation and honor.

So, now we are lucky that grace has made a Man of God so close to us via the instrument of this platform. Let's keep to his instructions and we will definitely experience change in our status quo in Jesus name.

I live us with this verse in the scripture from Proverbs 16:6&7. SHALLOM!

Wonderful and inspirational, thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.