Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,782 members, 7,893,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (343922 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
servantofGod22:
God hand was upon Abraham and he was great, this moment I ask God to lay His hands that are not shortened to save, upon you right where you are now for an instant testimony in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ronnygold:
You need to repeat your RPP, the ones you got signs earlier to know if you renunce well. The grace is still there. When done post your results.

God bless you
Will go that. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
servantofGod22:
God hand was upon Abraham and he was great, this moment I ask God to lay His hands that are not shortened to save, upon you right where you are now for an instant testimony in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ojokinugwa: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
bless4God:
To God alone be all the glory,u will need to repeat the Rpp on those numbers u saw signs before the renunciation to know if there is still signs or not ,God bless you sir
I think I have done justice to that by his grace and I did not have any sign. Now what are the steps further ?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
I think I have done justice to that by his grace and I did not have any sign. Now what are the steps further ?

Sir, kindly let us know your observation after you repeated your RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Friso: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ronnygold:
You need to repeat your RPP, the ones you got signs earlier to know if you renunce well. The grace is still there. When done post your results.

God bless you
No more signs
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Darkandbrown:

No more signs

Sir, you will need to give God the glory for the grace that there is no more sign.

You should start your post thanking God first before saying anything sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir, you will need to give God the glory for the grace that there is no more sign.

You should start your post thanking God first before saying anything sir.

Praise God!!! Thank God, I give God the glory,there are no more signs on the RPP I had signs on before.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Praise God!!! Thank God, I give God the glory,there are no more signs on the RPP I had signs on before.

Glory be to the Almighty God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Praise the Lord!!!

I presume you know the next stage is deliverance?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thank you Jesus! Kindly let's us know when you are ready for deliverance.
Darkandbrown:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Praise the Lord!!!

I presume you know the next stage is deliverance?
Yes
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus! Kindly let's us know when you are ready for deliverance.
I am ready
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ojokinugwa: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir, kindly let us know your observation after you repeated your RPP

I repeated it last night, I did not see any sign anymore.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ojokinugwa:

I repeated it last night, I did not see any sign anymore.

Sir, the man of God always advise we give God glory while talking about His good works sir.

Sorry sir,

Example, I give God the glory, i did not see any sign anymore after i repeated it last night

That will make God do more because His glory is given to Him as the doer.

Like the man of God will always say, people don't need me but my God, whose hands are not ahortened that He can not save.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ojokinugwa: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir, the man of God always advise we give God glory while talking about His good works sir.

Sorry sir,

Example, I give God the glory, i did not see any sign anymore after i repeated it last night

That will make God do more because His glory is given to Him as the doer.

Like the man of God will always say, people don't need me but my God, whose hands are not ahortened that He can not save.

To the glory of God and the God of Elijah,after I repeated my RPP I did not notice any sign any More. please next stage
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:45am On Jul 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Ojokinugwa:

To the glory of God and the God of Elijah,after I repeated my RPP I did not notice any sign any More. please next stage
congratulations sir, the next stage is deliverance, you will get more details on how to go about it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Ojokinugwa:

Congratulations sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ojokinugwa: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2020
servantofGod22:
Powers behind working like an elephant but eating like an ant, catch fire, now in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2020
servantofGod22:
Powers behind working like an elephant but eating like an ant, catch fire, now in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
servantofGod22:

Amen in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.