Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (356063 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Shocking Pictures! Pastor Conducts Deliverance With Live Snake In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
julieme:
Good morning people of God, I did the enquiry prayers and after the fifth time I was moved forward and I staggered. I give God all the Glory.
To God alone be all the glory...please sir/ma i am sorry to ask did u ask for grace from the man of God before the enquiry prayer ,if u did u should state what happened at every point the 5times u did the prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God.

Kindly state your observations from 1 to 5 since you say the prayers 5 times

God bless you

1- didn't move
2- didn't move
3- didn't move
4- didn't move
5- moved forward and staggered
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Emperornice:
Good morning, i had a dream and in that dream I was told that someone who duped me was close by. I was able to catch the person and when he tried to struggle I overpowered him and told him I was taking him to the police station. On our way to the station I discovered he was with a friend whom I suspect to be his accomplice but because of fear the friend couldn't even come near as he know I was taking his partner in crime to the police.
He was still trying to struggle when I told him I would draw peoples attention and I started shouting "thief". This drew people's attention to us and immediately people started running towards us with various objects, with the intention of harming him. I saw a soldier even running towards us with knife with the intent to stab him while another soldier was begging him not to kill the boy, when I saw the multitude of people, I started begging on his behalf, and that was the moment I discovered that I knew him.
At that point I woke up panting as the experience felt so really.
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Emperornice:
Good morning, i had a dream and in that dream I was told that someone who duped me was close by. I was able to catch the person and when he tried to struggle I overpowered him and told him I was taking him to the police station. On our way to the station I discovered he was with a friend whom I suspect to be his accomplice but because of fear the friend couldn't even come near as he know I was taking his partner in crime to the police.
He was still trying to struggle when I told him I would draw peoples attention and I started shouting "thief". This drew people's attention to us and immediately people started running towards us with various objects, with the intention of harming him. I saw a soldier even running towards us with knife with the intent to stab him while another soldier was begging him not to kill the boy, when I saw the multitude of people, I started begging on his behalf, and that was the moment I discovered that I knew him.
At that point I woke up panting as the experience felt so really.
Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams. For example:

father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the events in the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

As an example, if I were the one who had this dream that you had, I would want to enquire about the dream like this:

*Oh God my Father, if this dream is an evil dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then with eyes closed, I would raise my hands up and be in spirit to receive a sign. If I receive a sign for that enquiry, then I would open it by further enquiring:

On the other hand, if I did not receive sign that it was an evil dream, I would then enquire whether it was a revelation. Most times, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm thereby manifesting in the physical.

You make enquiry for each dream according to what you want God to reveal to you. The way you phrase your enquiries are similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers. The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silverij: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good afternoon people of God..

Please, I was directed by the man of God to request for the Renunciation Grace right here. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Silverij:
Good afternoon people of God..

Please, I was directed by the man of God to request for the Renunciation Grace right here. Thanks

From the Man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silverij: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

From the Man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
1. My name is Bukola
2.I stay in Akure,from ondo state
3.Seeing myself in my former house,writing examination, seeing others prosper while am not
4.My paternal grandmother worship imole(idol) and history of witchcraft.
5.I want God to deliver me from marital delay,lack of job,disappointment at the edge of breakthrough, promise and fail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Glory be to God.

The next stage is RPP, instruction on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, guess you have the RPP sheet since you are starting all over again, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

God bless you
julieme:

1- didn't move
2- didn't move
3- didn't move
4- didn't move
5- moved forward and staggered
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks and regards.
Goldenklassy:
1. My name is Bukola
2.I stay in Akure,from ondo state
3.Seeing myself in my former house,writing examination, seeing others prosper while am not
4.My paternal grandmother worship imole(idol) and history of witchcraft.
5.I want God to deliver me from marital delay,lack of job,disappointment at the edge of breakthrough, promise and fail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God.

The next stage is RPP, instruction on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, guess you have the RPP sheet since you are starting all over again, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

God bless you

OK thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by superlicious: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good day to you sir/ma. Sorry for the late response.

The next stage after enquiry prayers is RPP, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, the link below will take you there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Attached is the RPP sheet, you click on it, download and print, read and understand the instruction on how to do the RPP on page 2 of this thread, when you are ready you ask for grace from the man of God to do it. When done you for your result here.

If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to ask.

God bless you

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
I carried out the enquiry prayer but no manifestation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ronnygold:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks and regards.

Thank you for your response, I have gone through pg 15,and I want to ask for the grace to start the enquiry prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goldenklassy:

Thank you for your response, I have gone through pg 15,and I want to ask for the grace to start the enquiry prayers.
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before you proceed ...

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Truth20:

@Saida1994, the man of God said you should guide this fellow through to deliverance.

He said every counsel you had when you did yours and no sign, that you should use your case to guide the fellow on what and what to. Shiuld you need help, he said you request from the whatsapp helpteam group.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2020
bless4God:
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before you proceed ...
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:24am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Truth20:

Read Zechariah 3 vs 1. The reason you didn't get signs for your enquiry is there.

You will need to repeat the enquiry prayers.

Before you start, you should worship God in spirit and in truth for some minutes, after which you ask for the forgiveness of your own sins and the sins of your parents and ancestors. Mention specific sins that you know. You must be really sorry for all these sins.

Then you start the enquiry prayers and note your observations for each.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you
Sadia1992:

Read Zechariah 3 vs 1. The reason you didn't get signs for your enquiry is there.

You will need to repeat the enquiry prayers.

Before you start, you should worship God in spirit and in truth for some minutes, after which you ask for the forgiveness of your own sins and the sins of your parents and ancestors. Mention specific sins that you know. You must be really sorry for all these sins.

Then you start the enquiry prayers and note your observations for each.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dear servant of God,I did the enquiry prayers,and this was my observation... my whole body shook and vibrated and my two feet were raised up which resulted in my moving forward twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.