Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,208 members, 7,923,063 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (348124 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thank you
Austynodv:
Good morning @Truth20. Kindly request for the number thru email at spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com and the number will be sent to you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Praise the Lord

To God alone be all the glory
I did my deliverance prayer today and I felt and saw the mighty hands of the Lord upon me during the deliverance. I glorify the name of the Lord.
All praises and honour be to God Almighty
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

I did my deliverance prayer today and I felt and saw the mighty hands of the Lord upon me during the deliverance. I glorify the name of the Lord.
To God alone be all the glory,congratulations. ...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2020
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

Congratulations. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2020
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

Glory be to God for this, may his name forever be praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2020
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

Praise God.

After deliverance is pro deliverance for you to possess your possessions.

Obadiah 1 V 17-

The man of God said you should read and type the above verse when you finish reading this.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Truth20:
The man of God's whasap number

Shalom, the man of God said you chat with him

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Let me go straight to the point sir my sister had a suitor who wanted asking for her hand in marriage but this young mans father refused his son marrying her which he said would have to be over his dead body.

When she pressed the young man as to why his father refuses their union he told her his father had done some findings regarding her and that her family (our family) is a under a serious witchcraft activity and as well a generational curse hence his fathers refusal to allow his son to marry from such a family.

Now we have decided to fast and pray seeking Gods face and intervention in our predicament but we know we'll need someone experienced in these matters to guide us the proper way to go about it. Sir I will be glad if you can be of help.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you sir. Shalom!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

Please pay attention p your dreams henceforth and don't forget to relay them all to the man of God
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm, what the man father finds out about your family if true then it's perfectly describe the kind of family I came from. My mother's house to be precise, even worse, but God Almighty deliver me by His mighty hands.

It will be nice if you and your sister can absolutely submit yourselves for deliverance so that God Almighty can break evil covenant on your head.

As you growing up what have you been noticing about your family that to you it's not normal or you are not comfortable with? If the findings are true you need to pray o because witchcraft battles has a way of pushing you from one battle to another even wrong marriage, jobs etc that the peace will be taking away

Below is the deliverance stages here, it will be better if you and your sister can start it.

God bless you
MallamJackson:
Let me go straight to the point sir my sister had a suitor who wanted asking for her hand in marriage but this young mans father refused his son marrying her which he said would have to be over his dead body.

When she pressed the young man as to why his father refuses their union he told her his father had done some findings regarding her and that her family (our family) is a under a serious witchcraft activity and as well a generational curse hence his fathers refusal to allow his son to marry from such a family.

Now we have decided to fast and pray seeking Gods face and intervention in our predicament but we know we'll need someone experienced in these matters to guide us the proper way to go about it. Sir I will be glad if you can be of help.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks and regards.
MallamJackson:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2020
fineteey:
Praise the Lord

Hallelujah � to the king of all kings
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Praise God.

After deliverance is pro deliverance for you to possess your possessions.

Obadiah 1 V 17-

The man of God said you should read and type the above verse when you finish reading this.

To God be the glory

Obadiah 1V17 - But on mount Zion there shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus.

Please pay attention p your dreams henceforth and don't forget to relay them all to the man of God

Thank you
Please how can I get the phone number of the Man of God?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
fineteey:

Thank you
Please how can I get the phone number of the Man of God?
u send message to spiritualwelfare223@gmail.com and the number will be given to u...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
bless4God:
u send message to spiritualwelfare223@gmail.com and the number will be given to u...

Okay. Thanks for your response
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ronnygold:
Hmmm, what the man father finds out about your family if true then it's perfectly describe the kind of family I came from. My mother's house to be precise, even worse, but God Almighty deliver me by His mighty hands.

It will be nice if you and your sister can absolutely submit yourselves for deliverance so that God Almighty can break evil covenant on your head.

As you growing up what have you been noticing about your family that to you it's not normal or you are not comfortable with? If the findings are true you need to pray o because witchcraft battles has a way of pushing you from one battle to another even wrong marriage, jobs etc that the peace will be taking away

Below is the deliverance stages here, it will be better if you and your sister can start it.

God bless you

I profoundly appreciate your effort at replying me.

Pls I've sent you an email and going by nairaland regulations I'll need you to reply the mods mail before I can send you mine.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you for the mail, everything you need to do is here and people will attend to you. You don't really need to send me a private ma, it's a spiritual matter but if you get to a certain stage with your deliverance and you need to get private counsel from anyone of us here the man of God will direct you to that specific person.

If you have anything to ask me here, kindly ask here I will reply you here, the spiritual controls the physical.

I will attach below the link to my true life story, when you have the time you can read through it, it will help you seat up

God bless you sir
MallamJackson:

Pls I've sent you an email and going by nairaland regulations I'll need you to reply the mods mail before I can send you mine.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Attached is the link to my journey to freedom, please read when you have time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life#82963146

Encourage your sister to read too, it will guide you both on what to do. It is only the true God that can help you fight, no man of God, prophet or pastor can deliver yo
MallamJackson:

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:58am On Aug 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.