Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! (1091 Views)

15 Types Of Politicians You'll Meet In Nigeria - Naij.com / 5 Politicians Who Were Caught Sleeping In Public – PHOTOS! / Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
for me:
1 sani lulu
2 obasanjo
3 Tinibu
4 george Bush
5 gbenga daniels
they're plenty, i won kill all of them house of reps,senators,kogi governor
so on, angry
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2010
Not a good topic!
Change the subject line to politician you would jail.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
This animals dont need jailin, they need to be knockd of the surface of earth, put them in jail and they'll corrupt another aspiring politician, angry
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by bkbabe90(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
makajibbz:

for me:
1 sani lulu
2 obasanjo
3 Tinibu
4 george Bush
5 gbenga daniels
they're plenty, i won kill all of them house of reps,senators,kogi governor
so on, angry

Ah, now u direct ur DEATH threats against the immediate past president of the United States of America!!! I sincerely hope, for ur sake, that ure nowhere in the Western World!
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by tempest01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
George Bush wetin be that ur name sef Farouq wetin??
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by hatch: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
Moderator better lock this thread before the entire Nairaland forum gets into trouble with this du.mb sort of thread.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
Very bad title . . . .
This could be regarded as threat, and i hope you guys get rid of this quick
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by adefemi1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
why lock this thread i support it cos if these politicians are also on nairaland they will know that the masses is far away from them i will include babangida, abdul salami, buhari to all other past and present govs, senators, houses etc
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by googles: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
grin grin grin

- Yerima

- Yerima

- Yerima

- Yerima

- Yerima
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by baslone: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
ATIKU!!- Number one
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
tempest01:

George Bush wetin be that your name sef Farouq wetin??
abdulmake-i-laugh!!! lol
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Adonike(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
Moderato
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
GenBuhari:

Not a good topic!
Change the subject line to politician you would jail.
better. . .
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by mensdept: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Politicians I would JAIL:

Sani Lulu
IBB
Edwin Clark
Orji Kalu
Obasanjo
Yerima

Thats six cheesy
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
5 is too little. cube that.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by hrworld: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
And you said only 5? Anyway Tinubu will never be on my list.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by dolu2007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
The Recent Reps scam, is that forgotten already?
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by finestiyke(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
This is a stupid post am not a part of it
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by seanet02: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ibb is number one on my list
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Cohomology: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
Not interested in killing any of those farts, but those I'll send to Kiri-kiri Maximum Security Prison for 25 years to life with no possibility of early parole are more than 50,000. The Kiri-kiri facility will have to be quadrupled in size and the security will be managed by a combined team of private and public services:

1. ALL employers in the federal and state ministries from assistant director-general up will be jailed variously anywhere from 10 years to 25 years to life.

2. 99% of ALL the politicians holding positions from local government chairmen to state cabinet members to governors, ministers, advisers, senators, house of reps members, their various advisers, etc. will be jailed for 25 years to life. The most egregious offenders will get life in prison, with hard labor and zero chance of any parole, e.g. Gbenga Daniels of Ogun State, Christopher Alao-Akala of Oyo State and Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

3. 99% of ALL top executives in every government parastatal from:
* NNPC (100% of top executives here will be jailed for life with hard labor and zero chance of parole!)
* PHCN (90% of top executives will be jailed)
* Nigerian Police Force (the entire NPF will be dismissed and jailed in phases)
* Nigerian Postal Service (95% of top management will be jailed)
* Nigerian Customs Service (100% of the high ranking officers will be jailed for life with no possibility of parole)
* Nigerian Immigration Service (95% of the high ranking officers will be jailed 25 years to life - no early parole)
* Nigerian Ports Authority (90% of top executives will be jailed immediately for 25 years to life - no early parole)
* For the rest of the federal and state parastatals, the minimum will be: 90% of the top executives/high-ranking officers jailed for 25 years to life.

4. Work with all the local and international banks and with PriceWaterHouseCoopers to investigate their income to asset ratio and freeze all suspicious accounts so as to repatriate every penny stolen back to Nigeria. Experts in forensic accounting and money laundering will be hired to work with government accountants to fish out all the stolen money by these scoundrels.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by osaretin20: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2010
please let lucky igbinedion his father gabriel igbinedion former governor of edo state be number one on the list.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
Cohomology:

Not interested in killing any of those farts, but those I'll send to Kiri-kiri Maximum Security Prison for 25 years to life with no possibility of early parole are more than 50,000. The Kiri-kiri facility will have to be quadrupled in size and the security will be managed by a combined team of private and public services:

1. ALL employers in the federal and state ministries from assistant director-general up will be jailed variously anywhere from 10 years to 25 years to life.

2. 99% of ALL the politicians holding positions from local government chairmen to state cabinet members to governors, ministers, advisers, senators, house of reps members, their various advisers, etc. will be jailed for 25 years to life. The most egregious offenders will get life in prison, with hard labor and zero chance of any parole, e.g. Gbenga Daniels of Ogun State, Christopher Alao-Akala of Oyo State and Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

3. 99% of ALL top executives in every government parastatal from:
* NNPC (100% of top executives here will be jailed for life with hard labor and zero chance of parole!)
* PHCN (90% of top executives will be jailed)
* Nigerian Police Force (the entire NPF will be dismissed and jailed in phases)
* Nigerian Postal Service (95% of top management will be jailed)
* Nigerian Customs Service (100% of the high ranking officers will be jailed for life with no possibility of parole)
* Nigerian Immigration Service (95% of the high ranking officers will be jailed 25 years to life - no early parole)
* Nigerian Ports Authority (90% of top executives will be jailed immediately for 25 years to life - no early parole)
* For the rest of the federal and state parastatals, the minimum will be: 90% of the top executives/high-ranking officers jailed for 25 years to life.

4. Work with all the local and international banks and with PriceWaterHouseCoopers to investigate their income to asset ratio and freeze all suspicious accounts so as to repatriate every penny stolen back to Nigeria. Experts in forensic accounting and money laundering will be hired to work with government accountants to fish out all the stolen money by these scoundrels.

nice!!! jail them alllllll!!!!!! grin
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by redsun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
The true born nigerians need to immortalize Fela Kuti,he saw this situation decades ago and fought against with all he got until he was finally killed by the nigerian government.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2010
Didn't Fela die from illness?
Was he really murdered by the government?
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2010
In order of priority
1: Ibrahim Babangida
2: Olusegun Obasanjo
3: Umar YarAdua (I know he is dead, but i still want to kill him just to be double-sure)
4: Senator David Mark
5: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

There are more but with the above listed bastiches (B.itches that are also b.astards) out of the way, there is a positive reduction of corruption by at least 3% but that is a good thing no? grin
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

In order of priority
1: Ibrahim Babangida
2: Olusegun Obasanjo
3: Umar YarAdua (I know he is dead, but i still want to kill him just to be double-sure)
4: Senator David Mark
5: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

There are more but with the above listed bastiches (B.itches that are also b.astards) out of the way, there is a positive reduction of corruption by at least 3% but that is a good thing no? grin
Bastiches!!! hahahaha lol grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by bisiaet: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
Acrually this thread is a bit sensitive but to mention just five in Nigeria is just too damn small. And saying killing them I dont think that option will be the best I think longer jail term would be much appropriate beacuse to feel the pain as well but a dead man know nothing and feel nothing.
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by cap28: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
IBB - firing squad
Obasanjo - firing squad
Orji Kalu -- life imprisonment, with the first 20 years spent in solitary confinement
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by Dawgpound: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
Kill em? Uhm naw they should be sent to prison, hard labor for life and tortured. Now my list.

1. Theo Danjuma
2. Yerima
3. Markafi
4. Olusegun Obasanjo
5. Ike Nwachukwu
6. Edwin Clarke
7. Orji Kalu
8. Andy Uba
9. Yakubu Gowon
10. Maurice Iwu
11. IBB
12. Udenwa
13. Abacha (son)
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by baslone: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
More reason why Nigeria will keep going around
in cycles. Why get emotional about the topic?? Abeg
Killing them is a better option than jailing them. If
we don't get it right now, when will we ever do?

Dawgpound:

9. Yakubu Gowon
)

This odd You got issues right?
Re: 5 Politicians You'll Kill, If You Had The Power! by makajibbz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
baslone:

More reason why Nigeria will keep going around
in cycles. Why get emotional about the topic?? Abeg
Killing them is a better option than jailing them. If
we don't get it right now, when will we ever do?

This odd You got issues right?
tell them, joooh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Police Hq / Why I am oppose to 6 zones By Musiwa. / Elrufai: A Manipulator- Runs A Covert Scheme To Ambush 20 Million Votes For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.