Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? (3865 Views)

Do I Need A Transit Visa To Pass Through UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? by Mbeki: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
Can someone help me out please!

I will be travelling to Gaborone, in Botswana next week via south african airways. Someone told me I need a transit visa to connect my flight from OR Thambo airport, that it's the new rule. How true this? I tried to call South African Airways customer care in Lagos but was told the number don't exit.
Please I need someone to clarify this to me.
Thanks all.
Re: Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? by morpheus24: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
The new rules as of June 1 2010 require a transit visa via OR tambo airport to Botswana
Re: Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? by noblegas2(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
morpheus24:

The new rules as of June 1 2010 require a transit visa via OR tambo airport to Botswana

He`s right!!! including travel to Mozambique and swaziland!
Re: Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? by clem2love(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello,
the issue here is that are o staying up till 24rs in SA ?
If no that means you dont need a transit visa

note, am not saig te perso that told o is wrong every oe with his/her fact.

(1) (Reply)

Italian Visa Application Procedures / What Are The Cost Of Lodging A Local Hotel In Cotonou? / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.