Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" (19499 Views)

Video:davido Live Large As He Party With Girls At Jumeirah Beach, Dubai / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by planetx13: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
RESPECT SIR

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Attention Seeker shocked
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Very true statement .......

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by akinszz: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
LuciferXtian:
This baby mama / daddy craze is none of my business right now.

All Nairaland mods should gather here right now. I have something for them... angry angry

how many you go kill grin grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Ellapana: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy is hungry and in need of money. Laat time he was the voluntary spokesman for Linda ikeji. Now it's wizkid. Abeg someone should just help his life.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by einsteino(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Shola wanted a small car hahahaha, lives in 2.1m house her annual salary no fit cover. wants holidays in ATL.she wan do business and wants wizkid to pay its capital hahahahaha she is a bastard and shud be ignored. Wizkid chatting skills na savage grin baba nla. wen hunger wire the fool she go apologise and beg .

I really love the he way chats and ignores. I need to learn that.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by oladele00(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Attention seeking flatheaded idiot seeking to enrich himself by eulogizing irresponsible idiots parading themselves as baby daddies... God bless the true baby papas out there
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by SexytorresE(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
I hate this idiot dude.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by emmanuel4758(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Silentscreamer:
The Babymama only asked wizkid money for the child's upkeep which is his responsibility. So dont know what dis slowpoke is talking about.
Do you mean taking the child to Atlanta is among .. in the responsibility ?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by crunchyg: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Una no notice say daddy freeze never React for sometime now. He lost so many MC job because of his reactions. The affliction shall not rise the second time. If you know, you know
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by dajoaneke(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Btwn shola and wizkid, i don't think it's about money, she just wants wizKID to be there for his son. . .
. . .And then ask for money!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Ups01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
This guy said it right.

God save us from Money Hungry (entitled) Hoes.

yeyerolling:
Shola wanted a small car hahahaha, lives in 2.1m house her annual salary no fit cover. wants holidays in ATL.she wan do business and wants wizkid to pay its capital hahahahaha she is a bastard and shud be ignored. Wizkid chatting skills na savage grin baba nla. wen hunger wire the fool she go apologise and beg.

I just hate how the baby mama's are trying to rubbish the guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by asawanathegreat(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
I need a baby mama
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by CheapDataGuy: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
LuciferXtian:
This baby mama / daddy craze is none of my business right now.

All Nairaland mods should gather here right now. I have something for them... angry angry

Chqi wettin dem do u wey u wan finish dem na cheesy
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Sgbate(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
I wont be surprised to see NIGERIAN BABY MAMA ASSOCIATION soon.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by deebrownneymar: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Uche is still an upcoming actor after like 10 years lol.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by ponti93(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anoda day, anoda story
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by ponti93(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
You know whenever i see the faces of the ladies that these celebrities make baby mamas... I ask myself this silent question, "were they drunk when the did was being done".... Wat do i knw sha
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by einsteino(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Btwn shola and wizkid, i don't think it's about money, she just wants wizKID to be there for his son. . . Just imagine if wizkid was igbo, he won't joke with his 1ST SON

It's about attention, she wants wizkid's attention and his attention would get her more money. She certainly isn't living within her means, many families in Nigeria, their household income isnt up to what she is getting freely for having just one son for someone she isnt married to. Read her chats again, you can't miss the sense of entitlement and a craving for something more than just being there for Tife. Also it's obvious that wizkid hates her, not merely disinterested, It is as though he has a deep rooted grudge against her.

If wizkid has some sense he should get joint custody, Tife can come spend his hols with him without his mother coming along. He can sort the kids bills directly without having to pay Shola, that way his son doesnt suffer for the rue he has for his son's mother. Unfortunately, Wizkid doesnt seem like he has that much sense.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
nepapole:
this upcoming actor has come again

Thought I was the only one that noticed. He's been upcoming now for years. I wonder if he's an actor or a twitter reactor.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by greatman247(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Btwn shola and wizkid, i don't think it's about money, she just wants wizKID to be there for his son. . . Just imagine if wizkid was igbo, he won't joke with his 1ST SON

Its about money, period! Did you read her post well? It always have money to do with it. If Wizkid for example send her money regularly she won't mind even if Wiz is not even there for her son. She talks about Wizkid canceling N3million deal for her son when he was little and stuff. Go back and read it well. If everything is not money, it does involved money. Wizkid knows her better, he knows why he calls her money hungry one. Why would she reveal her chat with Wizkid? She have it in mind to bring the chat to the public someday when wiz don't comply, that was why she was forming innocent one and typing carefully and selecting her words carefully while Wizkid does not have such in mind he was just free styling. Telling her not to come at him like an angel now or else he will block her off. Wizkid stated she used to insult him back then and not act innocent now. Some ladies obviously thinks some men are stupid. You nag about everything and insult him when he was nobody and you think when he becomes somebody you will have a role in such man's life? Never. Men know ladies that showed them love when the going is NOT okay. If its not all about the money, she should go and work and Wizkid will take care of the son.

She obviously wanted Wizkid back but the way she's going about it is so bad. A lot of house wives don't even get half of the money she's getting. As for attention from wiz, sorry she won't get. Cos all the time she tries to spoil the wizkid brand by coming to the social media ranting. If you are wizkid you will also don't want anything to do with such woman. She tries to spoil wizkid but ended up shooting herself in the foot. In part of the text she released, there is a part where Wizkid told her all her insults will stop someday. With this one can detect that wizkid was not as big as now maybe still struggling then and she didn't believe in his brand, but look at it today, the dude is bigger and she wants in. No way, you can't reap where you didn't sow.

9 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
This one is seeking attention by supporting an irresponsible star.
E'diat!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Did you even read the chat she released??
She's looking for more than that...The dude is hardly ever around and he clearly has been there the best way he can...if some pple have half the financial support wizkid is giving to his son and baby mama they would have gone far in their life...i know money isn't everything, but sometimes it's the only way you can show love andu ladies like to say so all the time...

she has been enjoying trips on the account of the boy..enuf credit alert in millions which she acknowledged..how many legit wives get to go on vacations. Some wives don't even know the meaning of vacations... That first baby mama is just trying to use history and old flame to get back with wizkid...and it's clear the bastard is all over her...... There was a place in his chat where wizkid said, "u remember I told u all the way u insult and down talk me will stop"...
It's good that we humans can't see the future, otherwise we would pretend like hell.....she didn't know the dude would bcome this big ...now she wants in on something she never supported...

You think tuface that went back to Annie ddnt consider somany factors. How many time did u see Annie ranting in social media. Really I don't even get what the social media stunt will achieve
She's just letting bloggers and yeye online journalist use her for their gain..she should continue

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Jadeshola(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
This dounchebag of a guy(UCHE) sure looks like a g@y..ode oshi..asiv wizkid is doing the right thing...i no well make nobody insult me
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
money abeg. Car .rent.holidays.capital for business. She is a gold digger

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by ojlifa: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
to be where?his duty is to provide not to come and seat with you.the woman is not after the interest of her son rather she is after her personal interest using the boy as a proxy

Tamarapetty:

6 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Tedpgrass: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
When is Wiz announcing his engagement to Jada

Now that will set SM fully ablaze!!!

Jada get a tight pre-nup BTW, don't want any woman getting her claws into your money by extension

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by SonofDevil: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Silentscreamer:
The Babymama only asked wizkid money for the child's upkeep which is his responsibility. So dont know what dis slowpoke is talking about.
i guess u did read her chat .she was begging wizkid to give her money for business.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why are bloggers making this individual popular?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by oochi123(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Getting tired of this guy.. You talk too much.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Everyone has taken sides on this ish, and the ladies seem to be the most vocal but dare i say many of them are throwing stones at glass house.

Many ladies have a sense of entitlement even from their past relationships. They still keep tabs on the guy esp if he is successful, stylishly expecting him to drop in some money and pay some of their bills.

The only difference between them and the baby mamas is that no child is involved.

Ladies, it's ok to think offering your veejay for a mutually beneficial relationship is a big deal, but it's soo not ok to be a leech. Thats how an ex once told me that I had to be giving her 'pensions' cos she is my ex. Rofloool abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work" by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have no problem and not in anyway concerned with his message...but Whatsup with the hash tags? Dude even hash tagged Nysc and bbnaija2018.... Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, / "None Of Una Go Die Better" Charly Boy Criticizes FG For Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Harry B Anyanwu: I Live Like A Young Man At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.