Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) (48141 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Mere hole-losho

What did you PM me for? undecided
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Waste of sperm. Sebi you want the last word? like a little kid. Oya I will give it to you
So it took you 12 hours to reply? It really pains you reach bone marrow. Better take pain reliever.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

HIM: "YOU'RE A HOE-LOSHO"
ALSO HIM: "SEND BOB & VEGANE" grin

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HIM: "YOU'RE A HOE-LOSHO"
ALSO HIM: "SEND BOB & VEGANE" grin

Lool..these ppl are full of shitt I tell you
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
So it took you 12 hours to reply? It really pains you reach bone marrow. Better take pain reliever.

Why did you PM me wankerr? grin

Ppl see o
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
You shouldn't have stated how much you saw. Just say you saw money, let whoever it belongs to come with proof.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Why did you PM me wankerr? grin

Ppl see o
Why are u calling ppl? Coward.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

I want to negotiate the price with you nah. Abeg reply my pm.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
I want to negotiate the price with you nah.
Abeg reply my pm.

Lying bastard. You goofed, now fvck off.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Lool..these ppl are full of shitt I tell you
Your worwor no get mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Lying bastard. You goofed, now fvck off.
Why are you behaving like a kid nah?
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Why are you behaving like a kid nah?
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=1Sharon post=71464471][/quote]You don tire ni? Can you now see I be be your Oga?
Answer my pm, let's settle our quarrel.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by peacealways: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2018
You can go to SOBI FM or ALUBARIKA FM in ILORIN if they can help you to announce free of charge
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by boyjo: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Keeep the whole of it, and then, keep your ears to the ground.
You would hear the gist of someone who lost money.
Don`t reveal that you found the money until you find who the owner is.
Hand it back.

It may take a while, but you`d find the owner.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Studentvillage1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
You let out so much details hopefully the owner will reach out. Ask detailed questions if you wish to return it to be sure. The police isn't an option. But if you intend to invest it in your fabrics business kindly advertise your products for free on my website. Better by far!!!

Advertise your Business to over 10,000 unique site visitors for free. Click the link below

https://www.studentvillage.one/adverts/ad

Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Illestjackson(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Abeg Show me love 2189327136 Zenith Bank God Bless
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Go to a radio station
Best Suggestion
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Bimzybae

Give it a few days before you touch a fine a dime of that money.

It is only when your mind is really at peace before you spend that money.

Only when your mind is at peace before you spend that money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.