Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,135 members, 7,933,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes (15529 Views)

Ghana Arrests 72 Nigerian Prostitutes,1 Togolese,7 Ghanaians Sex-workers (video) / Video: Two Nigerian Prostitutes Stripped Unclad In Snow By Russian Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Chai
Business have closed
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by abbeyty(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
When is Nigeria is going to deport these old Ghanaians ashewo in my area?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by AnanseK(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:
undecided this small small countries trying to look for a diplomatic war from Nigeria. I remember when nigerdelta avengers was blocking supply of crude to ghana., the whole country instantly went up in blackout. the last time we closed our land border to Cotonou, their country economy almost collapsed. even when fashola cut of people enjoying our power supply because of debt, all their president came to beg in abuja

So you think we should export prostitutes who break the laws of other countries with their immoral and dishonorable trade?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
These girls are disgrace to humanity, go to circle in Accra and see naija girls hustling for street. Fear go catch you.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by khunz: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
They are yet to be interrogated by our embassy in Ghana ,and I am very certain that more than half will not be Nigerians.
Liberians are more into prostitution in Ghana and it is quite shocking when none was arrested,so obviously they claimed to be Nigerians.

Let's keep our fingers crossed ,however Ghana government will not comeback to say they are not Nigerians if investigations prove so ,they willing display negative news coming from Nigeria ,to justify their own inefficiency.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnanseK:

So you think we should export prostitutes who break the laws of other countries with their immoral and dishonorable trade?

we are not exporting anything, west Africa has a treaty of free movement, if it was established with solid evidence that they were engaging in prostitution simply charge them to court with the Ghanaians patronizing them, this same Ghanaians were also closing shops of Nigerian in their markets. if a Nigerian government catches Ghanaians working here like Juliet Ibrahim and others and raid and round them up and deport them from a country they have right to free movement in, then that is complete disregard for the ECOWAS treaty, same ECOWAS that Nigeria has been constantly funding, and securing with our soldiers on peacekeeping missions.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by hopexter(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
nurez305:
Straight to Benue and Edo...

The only state that have association of prostitute cheesy cheesy

Don't forget that 90% girls in imo state including those in instituttions are all prostitutes. Are they are they from Benue or Edo state

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by AnanseK(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:

we are not exporting anything, west Africa has a treaty of free movement, if it was established with solid evidence that they were engaging in prostitution simply charge them to court with the Ghanaians patronizing them, this same Ghanaians were also closing shops of Nigerian in their markets. if a Nigerian government catches Ghanaians working here like Juliet Ibrahim and others and raid and round them up and deport them from a country they have right to free movement in, then that is complete disregard for the ECOWAS treaty, same ECOWAS that Nigeria has been constantly funding, and securing with our soldiers on peacekeeping missions.

I can guess what state you are from

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnanseK:

feel free to guess, but never ever accept the redicule of your country for something which is still a mere allegations

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Premiumwriter: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
nurez305:
Benue?
Your left yansh

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnanseK:

the last time it was chad and Niger republic, turning down your own people, because you guys go on drug induced fake jihad, same chad that when they had crisis, their almajiri flooded our streets, and lived on handouts.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by TheMan3: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:
undecided this small small countries trying to look for a diplomatic war from Nigeria. I remember when nigerdelta avengers was blocking supply of crude to ghana., the whole country instantly went up in blackout. the last time we closed our land border to Cotonou, their country economy almost collapsed. even when fashola cut of people enjoying our power supply because of debt, all their president came to beg in abuja
have you been to Ghana?
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by thatigboman: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Their names nko
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by engrjacuzzi: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
iberiberism
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by minwafor: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nigerians are very gullible. For over 2 months, Ghanian immigration officers, police and even area boys have been harassing Nigerian businessmen plying their trade in Ghana. The Nigerian government did absolutely nothing.

Right now a lot of shops belonging to Nigerian traders have been under lock and key. Area boys there are beating up our citizens in Kumasi and our government is doing nothing. Now they want to use the story of 'so-called' prostitutes to cover up. Nigerians wake up. Enough of all these Xenophobic attacks on Nigeria. #NotoXenophobia

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by minwafor: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
nurez305:

I am very disappointed you could say something like this. If you have nothing valuable to say, bros just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
TheMan3:
have you been to Ghana?
No
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by AnanseK(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:

the last time it was chad and Niger republic, turning down your own people, because you guys go on drug induced fake jihad, same chad that when they had crisis, their almajiri flooded our streets, and lived on handouts.

What an outburst! I must have touched a raw nerve. Don’t worry boy, the Ghanaians mean no harm. Your sisters can sneak back and continue with your family trade.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by TheMan3: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:

No
then stop saying what you don't know. I stay in Ghana. Ghana is a lovely place and with constant non stop electricity. And also their currency is way higher than Nigeria, that's why you see alot of Nigerian prostitutes here. Honestly it's embarrassing

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnanseK:

What an outburst! I must have touched a raw nerve. Don’t worry boy, the Ghanaians mean no harm. Your sisters can sneak back and continue with your family trade.

oh please!!, don't you have a suicide vest to blowup. , or some armless people to behead. get busy with your family trade. and let better people discuss international politics in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
TheMan3:
then stop saying what you don't know. I stay in Ghana. Ghana is a lovely place and with constant non stop electricity. And also their currency is way higher than Nigeria, that's why you see alot of Nigerian prostitutes here. Honestly it's embarrassing

I still insist, no ECOWAS state has the right to "deport" a Nigerian. if they broke a law they should be prosecuted. last news was spareparts traders been forced out of market for been Nigerian, now this. certain protocol must be observed.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by AnanseK(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:

oh please!!, don't you have a suicide vest to blowup. , or some armless people to behead. get busy with your family trade. and let better people discuss international politics in peace.

Try to discuss in English. Do you really mean armless people or just unarmed weaponless persons?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by iammo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnanseK:

Try to discuss in English. Do you really mean armless people or just unarmed weaponless persons?

good English is never a prerequisite for a higher IQ, in fact it as been proven that most shallow thinkers, see English as a form of self esteem booster, rather than a mere communication tool. so please go back to your English class and infact become a professor of English language. we are still going to stereotype you to be that violence loving jihadist that you secretly are.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by BlcoNigeria2018: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:

I still insist, no ECOWAS state has the right to "deport" a Nigerian. if they broke a law they should be prosecuted. last news was spareparts traders been forced out of market for been Nigerian, now this. certain protocol must be observed.
Stop saying things you don’t know anything about. I guess Nigeria can deport Ghanaians, but Ghana can’t deport Nigerians? Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:
undecided this small small countries trying to look for a diplomatic war from Nigeria. I remember when nigerdelta avengers was blocking supply of crude to ghana., the whole ghana instantly went up in blackout. the last time we closed our land border to Cotonou, their country economy almost collapsed. even when fashola cut of people enjoying our power supply because of debt, all their president came to beg in abuja
Hmmmmmmmm, Nigeria did this and that happened! The truth is that Nigeria, alongside some Nigerians are cursed!
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by suxy(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

I pledge to Nigeria my country...... please the Ghanian authority should hasten up, so they'll come and renew their pledge back home their services are in constant demand over here.

lols

u are not serious
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by TheMan3: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2018
iammo:

what they did in the market was very wrong but they have stoped that. But you need to come a d see how many Nigerian prostitutes are here. Sòoo much
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
hopexter:

Don't forget that 90% girls in imo state including those in instituttions are all prostitutes. Are they are they from Benue or Edo state
Which Imo?
My friend Benue and Edo be disgracing Nigeria under akwunakwuna level since 1960 grin grin
Edo is number 1
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by DONFASZY(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Look at wat bad economy frm daft leader ve caused us
72 olosho deported frm

Ghana must go dat yr
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Bambambiglo: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2018
nurez305:

Thunder reset your brain there. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo / 25kg Cocaine Probe: We've No Reason To Shield Anyone - NDLEA / EFCC Returns Recovered N244,000 To 81-Year-Old Victim Of Fraud In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.