Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... (926 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Beke2020: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good day all, hope your day went well? We thank God its Friday.

Firstly, we want to thanks all of you friends & fans for your support so far in this journey.... commenting and sharing our stories. Daily we are receiving testimonies on the impart of your comments. More are joining our telegram group to be a part of the good work. God bless and increase your wisdom.

We had a story yesterday where the OP wanted advice on her four years old relationship. However, we extracted this from that piece want everyone to participate.

#Courting
#Relationship
#marriage
#Dating
#Financialsupportinwedding
#Desperate
#Love

Question:
1. Is it proper for a lady to support her fiance financially toward their wedding ceremony?

2. At what point should she start supporting him.

3. Supporting your fiance financially towards your wedding is it a sign of desperation or excitement?

LS
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by docsam007: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Beke2020:

Good day all, hope your day went well? We thank God its Friday.

Firstly, we want to thanks all of you friends & fans for your support so far in this journey.... commenting and sharing our stories. Daily we are receiving testimonies on the impart of your comments. More are joining our telegram group to be a part of the good work. God bless and increase your wisdom.

We had a story yesterday where the OP wanted advice on her four years old relationship. However, we extracted this from that piece want everyone to participate.

#Courting
#Relationship
#marriage
#Dating
#Financialsupportinwedding
#Desperate
#Love

Question:
1. Is it proper for a lady to support her fiance financially toward their wedding ceremony?

2. At what point should she start supporting him.

3. Supporting your fiance financially towards your wedding is it a sign of desperation or excitement?

LS

From my own point of view it's not a bad idea for a lady to support her man towards weeding ceremony.....but it should not get to the point of borrowing....

Then the should should be able to gather the materials for the dowry without the lady's support......

@ what point should the lady support when she think it's necessary....but the guy should be able to do major things .....this is my opinion
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by docsam007: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Then supporting is neither a sign of excitement nor desperation.....it's just a matter of what should be together as a help.....I will love to join the telegram group
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by chiommy123(f): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2018
@ no.3 may not necessarily mean she's desperate. @ no. 2 once bride price has been paid and date fixed for the wedding. No. 1 nothing wrong just support whether he's too able and capable remember you guys are one now BTW what is so special about weddings
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by eph12(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Do ladies seriously ask if they're to support financially towards their wedding?
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Offpoint: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Beke2020: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
coolYou're the bomb! But I don't agree with the part of bride price paid first. My take is one there is understanding between both parties towards same goal, you are free to support financially irrespective of the fact that he is rich or not.my personal opinion
chiommy123:
@ no.3 may not necessarily mean she's desperate. @ no. 2 once bride price has been paid and date fixed for the wedding. No. 1 nothing wrong just support whether he's too able and capable remember you guys are one now BTW what is so special about weddings
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Offpoint: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Hey Divay22, it's been long I mention you, cuz you've ignored most of it. I wanna let you know that you the first thing I think about in the morning and you the last when I go to bed.
Even though I stay in your business
You've always kept out of mine.
I wonder what's on your mind
Sometimes they say love is blind
Maybe that's why the first time I dotted your eye
You ain't see the sign.
Or maybe you did
Maybe you like being shoved.
you don't even know you're You are the ink to my paper
What my pen is to my pad
The moral, the very fiber
The whole substance to my inspiration
You are my reason for being
The meaning of my existence
You're fuel to my fire
You're my entire supply
Gas, the match and igniter.
Divay22 The only way that I am able
To stay so stable
Is you're the legs to my table
If you were to break I'd fall on my face
you're essential to me
You're the air I breathe
I believe if you ever leave me
I'd probably have no reason to be

you're sèun to my nairaland
you're lala to my snake
The Aisha to my buhari
The Off to my Point
You're the FCT to my BBQ
You are the word that I'm looking for when
I'm trying to describe how I feel inside
And the right one just won't come to my mind.
You're like the pillar that props me up
The beam that supports me
The wife who never divorced me.

I don't know why I am the Afonja to your ipob
The Tom to Jerry
now I'm going schizophrenic, I hope you read this and realize what you mean to me and what you're doing today me.....

I gotta stop writing now... I'm losing my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Beke2020: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
coolNice one. Is this from u?
Offpoint:
Hey Divay22, it's been long I mention you, cuz you've ignored most of it. I wanna let you know that you the first thing I think about in the morning and you the last when I go to bed.
Even though I stay in your business
You've always kept out of mine.
I wonder what's on your mind
Sometimes they say love is blind
Maybe that's why the first time I dotted your eye
You ain't see the sign.
Or maybe you did
Maybe you like being shoved.
you don't even know you're You are the ink to my paper
What my pen is to my pad
The moral, the very fiber
The whole substance to my inspiration
You are my reason for being
The meaning of my existence
You're fuel to my fire
You're my entire supply
Gas, the match and igniter.
Divay22 The only way that I am able
To stay so stable
Is you're the legs to my table
If you were to break I'd fall on my face
you're essential to me
You're the air I breathe
I believe if you ever leave me
I'd probably have no reason to be

you're sèun to my nairaland
you're lala to my snake
The Aisha to my buhari
The Off to my Point
You're the FCT to my BBQ
You are the word that I'm looking for when
I'm trying to describe how I feel inside
And the right one just won't come to my mind.
You're like the pillar that props me up
The beam that supports me
The wife who never divorced me.

I don't know why I am the Afonja to your ipob
The Tom to Jerry
now I'm going schizophrenic, I hope you read this and realize what you mean to me and what you're doing today me.....

I gotta writing now... I'm losing my mind
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Offpoint: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Beke2020:
coolNice one. Is this from u?
I write when I see inspiration and she's.... yeah
Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by Beke2020: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
coolGr8
Offpoint:

Re: Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... by uminem02(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol...You just stole some of Eminem's lines. Most of it anyway

(1) (Reply)

Dad Offers You 50mil To Leave His Daughter: Respond. / Courtship Checklist / She Broke Up With Me Just Because I Urinated In By The Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.