Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,914 members, 7,935,904 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders (8776 Views)

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 / Communique Issued By PDP Governors' Forum At The End Of Their Meeting / What Southern Governors Concluded After Their Meeting In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by omohayek: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpphilips:

That is what ignorance does to people who refused enlightenment, do you think IPOB is the first organisation to receive a UN invite?
Do you know the procedure? If you do, explain it.
Who told you it is not published or once it is IPOB, UN will jettison their procedure.?
Do you think this is the first invite the UN is sending out this year?
Why do you think people study diplomatic relations?
Bros shift you don't know anything, I can give you a list if those that received UN invite for August and September, including Buhari's general assembly invite for September your silly IPOB is not on the list.
Only an illiterate thinks the UN is a secret organisation that send invites through the backdoor, because some m0r0ns called IPOB are lying in their name.
[color=#000099][/color]
The most ludicrous thing about this whole story - and the most telling indicator of how lacking the Vanguard's "journalists" are in anything approaching journalistic skills - is that the United Nations has an easily reachable public website, where any official business involving IPOB would surely have been noted somewhere, yet even the trivial effort of checking the site out was too much for both the IPOB fantasists (who are clearly too ignorant and poorly educated to know better) or the pathetic excuses for "journalists" on the Vanguard's staff.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by jpphilips(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:
Biafrans don come again with another Comedy. grin

I wonder how a group of people in their thousands wont have a single individual with proper sense.
IPOB talks as if they operate in heaven that nobody knows anything about global politics except their illiterate followers.

They claimed they went for two missions,
first was to report the case of Kanu's disappearance, second was to put the UN on notice for self determination.

There is no embassy in the world that will grant you a visa without asking for purpose of visit, since they claimed to be invited by the UN, show the damn invite to the embassy to get your visa, how is that difficult?
They came home to lie to their brain dead members that Nigeria colluded with the swiss authorities, we are now saying that, if they are sure Nigeria colluded with the Swiss publish the invitation letter, we all know what it looks like, till date, no show.

Since it was the UN that invited them, why has the UN not released a statement in condemnation of Nigeria and swizz collusion? Swiss, Nigeria & UN are quiet, only IPOB has sense, imagine.

Recall the case of Richard falk against Israel, UN condemned it in the strongest possible terms, in this case, the UN is quiet, is that not a red flag?

To their Second mission, Uche mefor and some IPOB conartists claimed they went to put the UN on notice for self determination in Geneva? Seriously? grin
That means that these con artists don't even know that all the 4 offices of the UN are assigned functions and purpose? Have you heard in your life that such letter is sent to their Geneva office? Jeez!!
Did the catalans, kurds and Palestinians send theirs there? What buisness does UNOG have with self determination if these guys are not perennial m0r0ns?

They claimed they met world leaders while at it, really? Which world leader visited UNOG on the 14th of September during their display of lunacy? Which world leader has ever visited any UN office unannounced? Do they think world leaders have offices at the UNOG? What kinda illiteracy is this biko?
Where are the videos and photos of the meeting? Do they think one goes into the UNOG to run into world leaders? I don't understand this madness.

Now watch the video of the scam meeting below, UNOG actually locked the !diots outside, they were organizing press conference outside the gate on the bloody UN fence? grin
A history making event of such magnitude could not be seen from inside but outside the gate, chei!! These guys are brainless likewise any unfortunate soul that believes them.
It is more unfortunate that our so called mainstream media are regurgitating their lies without verification.

I have absolutely nothing against IPOB and their quest for Biafra, however, they should know that Nigeria has people that didn't flush their brains down the toilet when selling cheap propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86lSaD3xrw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Emycord: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpphilips:

do you think IPOB is the first organisation to receive a UN invite?
Do you know the procedure? If you do, explain it.
Who told you it is not published or once it is IPOB, UN will jettison their procedure.?
Do you think this is the first invite the UN is sending out this year?
Why do you think people study diplomatic relations?
Bros shift you don't know anything, I can give you a list if those that received UN invite for August and September, including Buhari's general assembly invite for September your silly IPOB is not on the list.
Only an illiterate thinks the UN is a secret organisation that send invites through the backdoor.
[color=#000099][/color]
animal where did they state that they were invited to/by unga? guy they were invited by wgeid a un arm in swiss that deals with enforced and involuntary disappearans. they report to the unsc periodically. are you saying no such group exist or that thier job does not cover ipob request

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by jpphilips(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
omohayek:

The most ludicrous thing about this whole story - and the most telling indicator of how lacking the Vanguard's "journalists" are in anything approaching journalistic skills - is that the United Nations has an easily reachable public website, where any official business involving IPOB would surely have been noted somewhere, yet even the trivial effort of checking the site out was too much for both the IPOB fantasists (who are clearly too ignorant and poorly educated to know better) or the pathetic excuses for "journalists" on the Vanguard's staff.

God bless you, at least one person didn't flush down his brain in the toilet.
Since you are the only person with sense on this thread, help me show them from the UN schedule that no such meeting took place on the 14th September at the UNOG as claimed by IPOB lunatics.
They think the UN is a secret society, bloody illiterates.

https://www.unog.ch/unog/website/calendar.nsf/(httpInternal~Conferences~Monthly~en)/F6B80815B6E565DEC12582C600343B3F?OpenDocument

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Almaiga: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpphilips:

I wonder how a group of people in their thousands wont have a single individual with proper sense.
IPOB talks as if they operate in heaven that nobody knows anything about global politics except their illiterate followers.

first was to report the case of Kanu's disappearance, second was to put the UN on notice for self determination.

There is no embassy in the world that will grant you a visa without asking for purpose of visit, since they claimed to be invited by the UN, show the damn invite to the embassy to get your visa, how is that difficult?
They came home to lie to their brain dead members that Nigeria colluded with the swiss authorities, we are now saying that, if they are sure Nigeria colluded with the Swiss publish the invitation letter, we all know what it looks like, till date, no show.

Since it was the UN that invited them, why has the UN not released a statement in condemnation of Nigeria and swizz collusion? Swiss, Nigeria & UN are quiet, only IPOB has sense, imagine.

Recall the case of Richard falk against Israel, UN condemned it in the strongest possible terms, in this case, the UN is quiet, is that not a red flag?

To their Second mission, Uche mefor and some IPOB conartists claimed they went to put the UN on notice for self determination in Geneva? Seriously? grin
That means that these con artists don't even know that all the 4 offices of the UN are assigned functions and purpose? Have you heard in your life that such letter is sent to their Geneva office? Jeez!!
Did the catalans, kurds and Palestinians send theirs there? What buisness does UNOG have with self determination if these guys are not perennial m0r0ns?

They claimed they met world leaders while at it, really? Which world leader visited UNOG on the 14th of September during their display of lunacy? Which world leader has ever visited any UN office unannounced? Do they think world leaders have offices at the UNOG? What kinda illiteracy is this biko?
Where are the videos and photos of the meeting? Do they think one goes into the UNOG to run into world leaders? I don't understand this madness.

Now watch the video of the scam meeting below, UNOG actually locked the !diots outside, they were organizing press conference outside the gate on the bloody UN fence? grin
A history making event of such magnitude could not be seen from inside but outside the gate, chei!! These guys are brainless likewise any unfortunate soul that believes them.
It is more unfortunate that our so called mainstream media are regurgitating their lies without verification.

I have absolutely nothing against IPOB and their quest for Biafra, however, they should know that Nigeria has people that didn't flush their brains down the toilet when selling cheap propaganda.

You are very correct.
The major beneficiaries of this Propaganda is, Emma Powerful and his team. These guys are making millions of naira from their Illiterate followers, who believed every lies Emma Powerful dished them.

When I initially saw the thread, I laughed so hard before reading it. I kept wondering how could this people allow themselves to be toyed this way. And to think, majority of them will believe the UN Propaganda, is what pained me most. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by jpphilips(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Emycord:
animal where did they state that they were invited to/by unga? guy they were invited by wgeid a un arm in swiss that deals with enforced and involuntary disappearans. they report to the unsc periodically. are you saying no such group exist or that thier job does not cover ipob request

Brainless people are not allowed to feature on my mention more than once, one feature is one too many, go to Aba and Mgbuka to sell your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by jpphilips(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:

You are very correct.
The major beneficiaries of this Propaganda is, Emma Powerful and his team. These guys are making millions of naira from their Illiterate followers who believe every lies Emma Powerful dished them.

When I initially saw the thread, I laughed so hard before reading it. I kept wondering how could this people allow themselves to be toyed this way. And to think, majority of them will believe the UN Propaganda, is what pained me most. grin

There is a goat on this thread Emycord or whatever he calls himself, following me about, reading from him is proof his brain is directly connected to Emma powerful 's Anus with Amoured cable.
grin brainless people!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Almaiga: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpphilips:

There is a goat on this thread Emycord or whatever he calls himself, following me about, reading from him is proof his brain is directly connected to Emma powerful 's Anus with Amoured cable.
grin brainless people!!

The thing is, they prefer you insult their parents than bad mouthing Emma Powerful and his colleagues (scammers).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Roger3D(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpphilips:

I've followed this thread from its inception and all I can say is that you're wasting your time trying to reason with these irritating, illogical IPOB sympathisers. Give it a rest

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Ziggylady(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
E pain my guy say I talk true about our yoruba jealousy of IPOB despite persecution they've suffered. grin

Let us continue to pray to Allahu against IPOB in oshogbo central mosque so that nigeria will remain and our tinubu the vassal of the caliphate will grow fatter, while we remain under leaky brown roofs in Oshogbo and ibadam. grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/ipob-expresses-joy-over-visit-to-un/amp/

Lmao! grin...
Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Emycord: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Almaiga:

The thing is, they prefer you insult their parents than bad mouthing Emma Powerful and his colleagues (scammers).
guy with all your insult you have not been able to convict a single ipob member of one crime even in your own courts if nigeria has brain let them start defeating ipob in thier own courts or die of biafraphobia
Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by Emycord: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2018
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]They claimed they went for two missions,
fool his disappearance has been on thier since after 3months after it took place. that window of time is allowed to see if the parent country will investigate the disappearance. and when they get petition from members of families. individuals or ngo's can send a petition. after they get the required number of petitions they contact the parent country, through the home country's permanent rep at the un to investigate the petitions. these things are often done in the back ground its not an everyday news you see on pages of newspapers. the reason you heard this is cos they denied the visa
Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by 247Dior(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Good for them - if true.

1. Lets see pictures and documents chronicling this event.

2. The Litmus test of a successful diplomatic breakthrough is an invitation to the UN General assembly. IPOB should strive for that

3. IPOB, while it may have genuine grievances, should stop trying to coopt the south-south into a forced political union. We are quite capable of charting an independent political course.
Bro there's nothing like south south ok.... ask your self the tribes that makes up the so called south south
Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by jpphilips(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Emycord:
fool his disappearance has been on thier since after 3months after it took place. that window of time is allowed to see if the parent country will investigate the disappearance. and when they get petition from members of families. individuals or ngo's can send a petition. after they get the required number of petitions they contact the parent country, through the home country's permanent rep at the un to investigate the petitions. these things are often done in the back ground its not an everyday news you see on pages of newspapers. the reason you heard this is cos they denied the visa

Mention the guideline that confirms this process you are vomiting from Emma powerful's Anus?
Give us one example where it has applied in the past?
When IPOB is involved, it will be done in the background, or in space, you are the chief r@tard of Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash / Subsidy Removal: Spending On Petrol May Jump 250% To ₦‎8 Trillion / Sambo Tops Boko Haram’s Hit List – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.