Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo (15883 Views)

Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock / 91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by donb06: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
emmie14:

It shall never be with those who kept you you and idiotic pigs in one nation. Sorry to share one international identity with idiotic pigs . International communities will also mistake you from idiotic pigs . You and idiotic pigs same same. Same president same country with Abuja your capital with pigs.shame.
take am easy with that guy na... grin
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by diehard1: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
I still wonder where the population figure of Nigeria is from. Few years back it was less than 100m and now projected to 180, I'm sure in less than 2 years it will rise to 200 or more.
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by gentlegenius(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is responsible for 90 percent of the poverty Nigerians have experienced since 1984 !!!!!
You are correct...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by durangokid: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=71412438 kind of report is this?
The op is mischievous.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said we should not blame the past, but they are blaming the present.
The poorest people that never touched 2,000 naira before are be paid 5,000 naira every month.
From 112m poor people in 2014 to 87m in 2016 and to 82m in 2017. [/quote]. I wonder what you will advice your children on lies or conscience since you have non
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by hisgrace090: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
OyinO:

What of all the million barrels per day of crude oil and natural gas that is sold everyday from 2015 till now with Buhari as president? Next empty point pls.

Million barrel at kobo kobo amount means nothing, the era of oil boom is gone bye!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by hisgrace090: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
YorubaEmir:

And Buhari was voted in to right the wrongs of the past administration or to continue blaming them just as you just did?

But not to become a magician that raises dead body to life.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by hisgrace090: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
SureBETarena:
Do some research before commenting, it will do you a whole lots of good.

Research on goodluck issue is a waist of time.

His boys have used him to become billionears overnight.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by hisgrace090: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You mean when Buhari took over our foreign reserve was $0?

May be I should look for your version of dictionary to look out the meaning of "empty treasury"

You can Google Nigeria foreign reserve as at may 2015 to clear your doubt. You will be guided on what was left for the propaganda experts.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7Fgw76Vb5PIAukhx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZGE3aW81BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjU2MjlfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1537630129/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fthestreetjournal.org%2f2015%2f05%2fnigerias-foreign-reserves-now-29-6bn-says-cbn%2f/RK=2/RS=ckQiZLIZoHU7Z0YVT4m24iZ9HzQ-

One thing goodluck Jonathan did was allowing his boys to became overnight billionears.
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by tete7000(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have an obvious rètarded way of reasoning.

OPEC released the entire oil revenue under GEJ and it was $398b while the one under PMB for about 3 years was $94b and you are still asking for price comparison and duration.

You get sense at all?

OPEC released the data when? Stop using the word about I keep telling you. Give me the average figure - per day, per month, per year. You still get nerve to abuse. When people wants to distort facts they use your type of words. Oil price has shoot up to more than $70/barrels under Buhari and that has been maintained for how long now without any improvement in the life of ordinary Nigerian and all the mofos like you still keep doing is to keep deceiving yourself and pointing fingers to Jonathan, instead of you to tackle the man that is systematically wasting your resources away. And for your information oil was never sold up to $130/barrel at anytime. You people should stop churning out bogus figures to justify Buhari's apparent failure. Stay there and keep justifying failure. Ode....

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by YorubaEmir: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

But not to become a magician that raises dead body to life.

In other words, we are hopeless in his hands and that is what people like us who voted him have been complaining of. This is almost four years and he isn't raising the "dead body". Do you honestly think he deserves another term?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by Jchi9876: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Firefire:

Mydn44, Lalasticlala see for yourself this early morning rule violation.

Wetin be scores for Osun? Pdpeeepigs won massively on nairaland. APC won in real life
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by OyinO: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

Million barrel at kobo kobo amount means nothing, the era of oil boom is gone bye!

Kobo kobo but billions are missing under NNPC and billions came through excess crude account plus including Paris Club Refunds? And you call it kobo kobo? May be you meant to say Koboko, and not kobo kobo because you need at least 14 lashes of koboko for calling billions kobo kobo.
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by Anyad231: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari way follow cause this issue since 1984 when he could not tell us where the $2.8m that disappeared under him nose . Today that money is worth nearly a billion dollars
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by emmie14: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
donb06:
take am easy with that guy na... grin
He deserve more than this. Let the nui.san.ce name one thing that made him better than the pigs. A habitual dirty dirty
Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by donb06: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
emmie14:

He deserve more than this. Let the nui.san.ce name one thing that made him better than the pigs. A habitual dirty dirty
I wonder how SOME PEOPLE call others pigs.... What is the main characteristic of a pig ( dirtiness).. When in the whole federation .... We know who are the dirtiest.... I NO MENTION NAME OOO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo by emmie14: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
donb06:
I wonder how SOME PEOPLE call others pigs.... What is the main characteristic of a pig ( dirtiness).. When in the whole federation .... We know who are the dirtiest.... I NO MENTION NAME OOO...
Brown colour roof top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia North: Bourdex Okays Election Result, Closes Rank With Orji Kalu / Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts / Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.