Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

6 Signs That Shows He Wants You To Be His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That Shows He Wants You To Be His Girl (343 Views)

THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows He Wants You To Be His Girl by samoteli(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2018
I. He Always Take The Step First When You Guys Are Walk-in
When he's constantly two steps ahead of you, it means he’s more concerned about himself than you, Edwood says.
Unless he’s leading you through a scary or crowded space, he should adjust his pace to match yours.

(ii)He grazes your forearm while talking.

The message is loud and clear, once he starts grazing at your forearm it means he wants your attention.
He does that to impress you or to make sure you’re listening because he wants to be heard.

(iii)He talks to you without facing you.

He's shy to look at your face while talking. This could be a sign that he’s keeping his options open.
But don’t rush to judge a great talker, it's just because he chats you up while he faces forward.
If he makes an effort to find a common thread or asks you lots of questions, his body language may reflect his personality attitude (shy), and he could actually be totally enthralled by you.

Read more:-
http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/09/six-signs-that-he-wants-you-to-be-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You Love Me / Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love / Sexual Purity Online Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.